Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

I watched and seriously did not like how he did that romantic intertwining his fingers with rhea's and hust before saying that he said one day he will put real engagement ring on her and saying stuff like he can do more than just talking if she lets him ðŸ¤¢ I hated it.

He should make up his mind and real quick. If he keeps lead rhea on he will be in big trouble in future. 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uggh I hated ranbir's flirting with rhea and the way he held her hand after putting the ring on her ðŸ¤¢ Why ranbir? Also ranbir still wants to get with rhea, but then his expression when he reminded her of her condition that he has to break prachi's heart first and the look on his face was as if he had been struck by lightning. C'mon boy, stop kidding yourself. It's nothing but a teenage crush with rhea. But why are you feeling jealous of the idea of prachi with someone else if you like prachi, heh? ðŸ˜•

Who the hell does he think he is? He has all the right in the world to go around flirting with two girls at the same time. He can do whatever he wants with Rhea but he won't let another guy no matter how decent he is get close to prachi. Does he really think prachi will be a nun all her life and not get  to explore romantic feelings with other guys other than him??😕😕😕😕 I hate this male dominant mindset. If he can dream of dating Rhea, prachi also has the right to dream of dating an ideal decent guy.

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know right! He's sailing in two boats at the moment. 

I will be very happy if Prachi gains male admirers after the fashion show. Then both sanju and ranbir will be jealous 😂😂😂😂😂

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Who the hell does he think he is? He has all the right in the world to go around flirting with two girls at the same time. He can do whatever he wants with Rhea but he won't let another guy no matter how decent he is get close to prachi. Does he really think prachi will be a nun all her life and not get  to explore romantic feelings with other guys other than him??😕😕😕😕 I hate this male dominant mindset. If he can dream of dating Rhea, prachi also has the right to dream of dating an ideal decent guy.

Double standards!!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sociopath

He should make up his mind and real quick. If he keeps lead rhea on he will be in big trouble in future. 

Yeah! Does he really also think its ok to break prachi's heart to win rhea's/ Like how does he not find rhea to be a questionable person for making such a demand.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

WORD! Ranbir should make up his mind about why seeing prachi with another guy bothers him 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I will be very happy if Prachi gains male admirers after the fashion show. Then both sanju and ranbir will be jealous 😂😂😂😂😂

Kya idea diya tu ne This needs to happen.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Krishna b-day celebrations 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3peXJJhsp8/

Sociopath thumbnail

Yeah! Does he really also think its ok to break prachi's heart to win rhea's/ Like how does he not find rhea to be a questionable person for making such a demand.

He's stupid. Bahut gaaliyan dena ka man kar raha hai but nai dungi bday aaj bacche ka. Happy Birthday @krishna

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

He's stupid. Bahut gaaliyan dena ka man kar raha hai but nai dungi bday aaj bacche ka. Happy Birthday @krishna

I want to know how old he is turning most of all.