Logic out of window - Krishna Kakkar

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

KK is a murderer convicted murderer 

How is he opening companies that too as per him 230 or something branches 

How is he owning small banks that will finance RK project and give RK loan 

Govt will blindly allow anyone to open and finnace banks is it? even if its prvate ones across world 

No back ground check of Krishna kakkar done is it? 

Also even more funny part Krishna Kumar is best friend with government ministers and officilas 

What a joke? A murderer is friends with ministers and IAS etc 

Writer should have some brains while writing dialogues and story 

A convvicted murderer Kishna kakkar is travelling all over world and opening companies and boasting etc and no one did his back ground check 

Is this how any govt, passport authority etc will work

What about issuing visa blindly they give visas or what to KK

What is this hes threatening RK like this in business meet

If i am RK i will find his back ground and expose him thats all to get business contract 

Every business rival does back ground check on competitors

This RK is a foolish person hes simply telling dialoges i have dealer i have loan no do back ground check of your competitor you foolish man 

Its funny to see KK call RK as boy - ok future son in law but who calls rivals as boys 

RK looks soft hearted and innocent not ruthless business guy - atleast he should check whose KK and his family etc 

Anyone can take Rk for a ride at this rate looking at his innocence 

Ad RK is emotional guy too - who risk his life for kids and urvi and gae money to the boy who stole vada pav etc 

That ashutosh looks more business man than this RK 

KK has run away from being murder convict that itself is big crime to be alive and posing as some one else and be away from jail 

KK should never open companies or fund banks because he can be caught as they all do back ground check while giving contracts do not blindly give especially other countries (if not india )

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

KK is a murderer convicted murderer 

How is he opening companies that too as per him 230 or something branches 

How is he owning small banks that will finance RK project and give RK loan 

Govt will blindly allow anyone to open and finnace banks is it? even if its prvate ones across world 

No back ground check of Krishna kakkar done is it? 

Also even more funny part Krishna Kumar is best friend with government ministers and officilas 

What a joke? A murderer is friends with ministers and IAS etc 

Writer should have some brains while writing dialogues and story 

A convvicted murderer Kishna kakkar is travelling all over world and opening companies and boasting etc and no one did his back ground check 

Is this how any govt, passport authority etc will work

What about issuing visa blindly they give visas or what to KK

What is this hes threatening RK like this in business meet

If i am RK i will find his back ground and expose him thats all to get business contract 

Every business rival does back ground check on competitors

This RK is a foolish person hes simply telling dialoges i have dealer i have loan no do back ground check of your competitor you foolish man 

Its funny to see KK call RK as boy - ok future son in law but who calls rivals as boys 

RK looks soft hearted and innocent not ruthless business guy - atleast he should check whose KK and his family etc 

Anyone can take Rk for a ride at this rate looking at his innocence 

Ad RK is emotional guy too - who risk his life for kids and urvi and gae money to the boy who stole vada pav etc 

That ashutosh looks more business man than this RK 

KK has run away from being murder convict that itself is big crime to be alive and posing as some one else and be away from jail 

KK should never open companies or fund banks because he can be caught as they all do back ground check while giving contracts do not blindly give especially other countries (if not india )

Did you expect logic from this show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Atleast they couldn't get to find a duplicate name for Ranbir and give his original name to character...They really don't care for what they show because they know they are safe and don't get axe 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Did you expect logic from this show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Atleast they couldn't get to find a duplicate name for Ranbir and give his original name to character...They really don't care for what they show because they know they are safe and don't get axe 

i know ITv shows have no logic 

but still a convicted murderer opening 230 branches and funding banks is too much to digest even by ITV standards and having influence in government and with officials even more stupid

How does he get visa to travel all over world for businesses? and all businesses have to discolse owner and directors wealth details addresses and pan no etc and tax paid every year how does he do all this when hes ranbir kohli not krishna kakkar. OK in india bribe can buy any identity? But what about USA from where he came? Is police and FBI so supid? They can catch osama in pak and isis chief in syria without entering that nation but cannot find in own country krishna kakkar is ranbir kohli? Heights of stupidity? even by ITV standards 

Hmm most shows are ver y bad now that anupama is worst i do not know why i watched it for a year or more. I never watch ITV shows. The last show i watched 80% was jodha akbar. After that YHC i saw 40% and anupama for 1 year. Now KKB not sure how long will watch. Only her for abrar as hes good actor and i liked his ghtabandan and YHc 

I recommend all to watch Ghatabandan serial best serial in last 10-13 years on ITV. Both story and acting is superb. And acting of abrar as raghu is excellent and heroine shruti too very nice as police officer and savitri mai(pushpa impossible actress). Raghu character was best and excellent acting by an ITV hero on TV after long. No much saas bahu chik chik and hero duffer story.. Hero is very strong and clever and cannot be controlled by mom or wife pls watch. That story reminded me of 1990s shows with good story good acting and logic also there. 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago