Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if anyone watched the show kayamat se kayamat tak. In that show, milan played by shabbir who is abhi in this show was an absolute sadistic creep like Sanju in the show and the male lead was another cute guy like Krishna opposite prachi which I think was her name in the show. The show was supposed to be about that guy and prachi. But Ekta did a total U turn and made prachi marry milan. Milan was creepy as hell like Sanju; always abusing the girl at every opportunity he would get  But he changed for the better when he fell for prachi. I don't know why shabbir plays abusive characters in Ekta's shows. Even in kahiin to hoga, he was the villain who created misunderstandings between sujal and kashish by putting kashish's love letter for sujal on piyush's desk. Piyush thought that kashish was in love with him😠😠😠😠😠

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

πŸ˜†I'm actually surprised till now he hasn't had a scene with sarita ji. Hoping that may happen soon. 

Man i love sarita ji and dying to see their scene together coz they both are funnyπŸ˜† @cvs please give us some of their scenes together

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Same. Searched the actor, found the politician. πŸ˜†

I wish someone ask him his age, costar, reporter, koi bhi chalega. I too think he is 23-24. 

Yes! He looks so young yet there are many tv actors like rohan mehra who looks baby faced but their real age is shocking (rohan is 30 for crying out loud). mughda also for instance. 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Same. Searched the actor, found the politician. πŸ˜†

I wish someone ask him his age, costar, reporter, koi bhi chalega. I too think he is 23-24. 

I searched 'krishna kaul actor age' and they showed me 20 nov 1921 and i got so confused and scroll down then i got to know that was the dob of some politician. I think he revealed his age during roadies audition or some episode but i don't remember.

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some crazy Abhigya fan made a thread on this forum  titled "the new gen characters and the so called pranbir should be axed from the show". I don't know why they take the trouble to demean the pranbir fans if they are so confident about the fact that this show solely rides on Abhigya's chemistry. I am not a Abhigya fan. Infact, I hate the former abusive abhi and I still hate him for nurturing criminals like Priyanka, Rhea and Aliya. But I don't go around calling those lunatic abhigya fans names just for the heck of it. They are really insecure about their so called abhigya's position in the show. Deep down they know that abhi and pragya are supposed to be in their sixties and that's why they are vehemently demanding an abhigya reincarnation track where they are born all over again and fall in love in the same pukeworthy way where Abhi gets to be this dominant alpha male who dictates each and every move of pragya and abuses her emotionally and pragya thinks it is hot to let a macho man rule her life and gets to act like this naive virgin mother mary and mother india at the same time😷😷😷😷😷😷

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

I searched 'krishna kaul actor age' and they showed me 20 nov 1921 and i got so confused and scroll down then i got to know that was the dob of some politician. I think he revealed his age during roadies audition or some episode but i don't remember.

he gonna be 23-24 because his schooling year n mine was same n yeah excited for krishna birthday hope so we get segment on this

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

I don't know if anyone watched the show kayamat se kayamat tak. In that show, milan played by shabbir who is abhi in this show was an absolute sadistic creep like Sanju in the show and the male lead was another cute guy like Krishna opposite prachi which I think was her name in the show. The show was supposed to be about that guy and prachi. But Ekta did a total U turn and made prachi marry milan. Milan was creepy as hell like Sanju; always abusing the girl at every opportunity he would get  But he changed for the better when he fell for prachi. I don't know why shabbir plays abusive characters in Ekta's shows. Even in kahiin to hoga, he was the villain who created misunderstandings between sujal and kashish by putting kashish's love letter for sujal on piyush's desk. Piyush thought that kashish was in love with him😠😠😠😠😠

I have no idea. I guess shabbir just digs those type of characters. Anyways, sanju isn't lead material so that would never happen here. Pranbir all the way. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Man i love sarita ji and dying to see their scene together coz they both are funnyπŸ˜† @cvs please give us some of their scenes together

I think in future we will get them. It will be hella funny. πŸ€£

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I was also hella confused given it show's our krishna's pic but has details of the politician. πŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Some crazy Abhigya fan made a thread on this forum  titled "the new gen characters and the so called pranbir should be axed from the show". I don't know why they take the trouble to demean the pranbir fans if they are so confident about the fact that this show solely rides on Abhigya's chemistry. I am not a Abhigya fan. Infact, I hate the former abusive abhi and I still hate him for nurturing criminals like Priyanka, Rhea and Aliya. But I don't go around calling those lunatic abhigya fans names just for the heck of it. They are really insecure about their so called abhigya's position in the show. Deep down they know that abhi and pragya are supposed to be in their sixties and that's why they are vehemently demanding an abhigya reincarnation track where they are born all over again and fall in love in the same pukeworthy way where Abhi gets to be this dominant alpha male who dictates each and every move of pragya and abuses her emotionally and pragya thinks it is hot to let a macho man rule her life and gets to act like this naive virgin mother mary and mother india at the same time😷😷😷😷😷😷

The reincarnation track will never happen, and it would be silly seeing tisha play younger roles now. Remember, these are the same shabbir fans who mock his wife. πŸ€’ Some respect they have for their idol. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Exactly... why are they acting like bullies, name-calling and spamming forum if they know for a fact abhigya are running the show and only they are important? Self-pacification more like. They need to lighten the hell up. Geez!