Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranbirkridha

he gonna be 23-24 because his schooling year n mine was same n yeah excited for krishna birthday hope so we get segment on this

Oh so basically my age too probs. 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

he gonna be 23-24 because his schooling year n mine was same n yeah excited for krishna birthday hope so we get segment on this

Wow he is only 5 yrs older than me. Yeah i hope so too and i hope we get bts too.

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I think in future we will get them. It will be hella funny. ðŸ¤£

To impress press Prachi he will be impressing our Sarita ji in near future ðŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Uggh I hated ranbir's flirting with rhea and the way he held her hand after putting the ring on her ðŸ¤¢ Why ranbir? Also ranbir still wants to get with rhea, but then his expression when he reminded her of her condition that he has to break prachi's heart first and the look on his face was as if he had been struck by lightning. C'mon boy, stop kidding yourself. It's nothing but a teenage crush with rhea. But why are you feeling jealous of the idea of prachi with someone else if you like prachi, heh? ðŸ˜•

Sociopath thumbnail

I was also hella confused given it show's our krishna's pic but has details of the politician. ðŸ˜†

Lol I didn't even read the details just saw his pic and dob with politician written in the bio and I got confused and thought when did our Krishna join politics? As per pranbirkridha he's 23-24.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

LOL spamdroids have lost their marbles and eyesight. 

Sociopath thumbnail

Uggh I hated ranbir's flirting with rhea and the way he held her hand after putting the ring on her ðŸ¤¢ Why ranbir? Also ranbir still wants to get with rhea, but then his expression when he reminded her of her condition that he has to break prachi's heart first and the look on his face was as if he had been struck by lightning. C'mon boy, stop kidding yourself. It's nothing but a teenage crush with rhea. But why are you feeling jealous of the idea of prachi with someone else if you like prachi, heh? ðŸ˜•

Thank God I didn't watch the epi. He's pissing me off as much as these abhigya fans. If he likes rhea then why d fck was he so mad abt rishi then? He can have a gf but Prachi can't like someone else? Talk abt double standards.

Edited by Sociopath - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Krishna is my age? ðŸ˜²

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

Thank God I didn't watch the epi. He's pissing me off as much as these abhigya fans. If he likes rhea then why d fck was he so mad abt rishi then? He can have a gf but Prachi can't like someone else? Talk abt double standards.

I know right! He's sailing in two boats at the moment. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

I watched and seriously did not like how he did that romantic intertwining his fingers with rhea's and hust before saying that he said one day he will put real engagement ring on her and saying stuff like he can do more than just talking if she lets him ðŸ¤¢ I hated it.