Rangoli Chandel on horrifying acid attack

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rangoli Chandel on horrifying acid attack on her, says sister Kangana Ranaut was ‘almost beaten to death.

Actor Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli Chandel, an acid attack survivor, has detailed the horrifying acid attack on her and how she is still dealing with its aftermath. 

She also revealed that around the same time Kangana was physically assaulted and 'almost beaten to death'.

She had shared a photo from her school and college days. Reminiscing about those days, Rangoli went on to say that the acid attack happened soon after when the photo was clicked.

Rangoli Chandel✔@Rangoli_A

Lot of people feeling sorry about the fact that I lost my beauty, honestly when your organs melt before your eyes beauty is the last thing you care about, even after 54 surgeries over a span of 5 years doctors couldn’t reconstruct my ear...(contd)

10:15 PM - Oct 1, 2019

647 people are talking about this

I don’t know wat to say honestly I had given up on my life, my now husband bt back den jst a normal friend washd my wounds &waited outside operation theatres fr years vry supportive sister & parents collectively breathed life in to me.. can’t take credit fr wat my life is today🙏 https://twitter.com/bollywoodcinem5/status/1179040571911892993 …

🎬

10:38 AM - Oct 1, 2019

78 people are talking about this

OMG !! Such an overwhelming response to our childhood pics, lot of friends asking for my pics from college, ha ha we were science students, we had no time for all this, still found one from annual day 😁

10:04 AM - Oct 1, 2019

223 people are talking about this

Shortly after this image was clicked, the guy whose proposal I refused threw one litre acid on my face, I had to go through 54 surgeries strangely and simultaneously my little sister was physically assaulted and almost beaten to death for what ?....(contd)

10:12 AM - Oct 1, 2019

170 people are talking about this

"Shortly after this image was clicked, the guy whose proposal I refused threw one litre acid on my face, I had to go through 54 surgeries strangely and simultaneously my little sister was physically assaulted and almost beaten to death for what ?" she wrote, adding, "Cause our parents gave birth to beautiful, intelligent and confident daughters, world is not kind to girl child ,time to fight all kind of social evil ... so it's safer for our children."

Talking about the pain she had to endure and the long recovery, Rangoli said, "Lot of people feeling sorry about the fact that I lost my beauty, honestly when your organs melt before your eyes beauty is the last thing you care about, even after 54 surgeries over a span of 5 years doctors couldn't reconstruct my ear. I had lost one eye had a retina transplant, doctors took skin patches from all over my body and grafted my one breast which was severely damaged, during breast feeding Prithu I felt many complications."

She wrote that she still deals with complications. "Even now I can't stretch my neck sometime itching in grafted skin is so bad that I wish I was dead... shockingly acid victims numbers are very high in India, the culprit was out on bail within few weeks, it was too painful to see him roam around freely. I stopped following the case, why not death sentence for these people? Beauty was the last thing I cared about I was university topper but best years of my youth went in operation theatres, even though I had 90 percent burn still no reservation for acid survivors. These are some of the questions we need to ask ourselves and our system."

Rangoli said it was sister Kangana, her parents and her husband who helped her want to live again. "I don't know wat to say honestly I had given up on my life, my now husband bt back den jst a normal friend washd my wounds &waited outside operation theatres fr years vry supportive sister & parents collectively breathed life in to me.. can't take credit fr wat my life is today. I don't know initially I wanted to know everything but my sister helped me disassociate from all this, it was harming my recovery process and now my husband and my son are my priority not going after a culprit."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am wondering why Rangoli has to spare the person who did such a heinous crime with acid attack on her.

She and her sister are influencing people a lot through media, but why can't they take action against such a disgusting soul. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its sad that she had to go through this , but the fact that she is here now with a happy family, doing well in her bread and breakfast says a lot.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

I am wondering why Rangoli has to spare the person who did such a heinous crime with acid attack on her.

She and her sister are influencing people a lot through media, but why can't they take action against such a disgusting soul. 

Same. Atleast name the psycho if he is still roaming free. Maybe the case is still on and they can't name him or something. I don't know the legal conditions but given the position they have attained in life now the guy needs to be named. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What happened to Rangoli is evil. The culprit deserves the same acid on his face, may be that will make the evil inside him feel the agony.

Tippy-top, you are right, Kangana is influential enough to get the culprit jailed.

Just a thought, normally tough, painful times makes a person do good deeds and not shower malice.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 4 years ago

..Absolutely no words to describe the scums on earth who dare to do such a thing....They need to be tied to a pole surrounded by people holding these pictures in one hand and acid in the other...🤢

Rangoli was and still is a beautiful looking girl...God has been kind to her unlike the many other survivors...Hope her sister remembers this and stops using Rangoli for her selfish purposes and let’s her live her own life....