Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

Do you watch it on YouTube? I found some episodes on YouTube but only in parts. If you know where I can get proper episodes please let me know. Hotstar should all these old shows. They are all so much better than the new ones.

Inbox me 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

But I don’t think sujal did his own accident  😒 so it’s better to not compare sujal with anu 🙏🙏 

Because he can never ever reach at Sujal acting level 😎 

OMG they are comparing inconic & best lover /husband Sujal with that annoying anurag 😆Anurag can never reach the level of sujal... Every man who is running behind a married woman, can't become sujal 😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Full offence, why the hell are you age shaming her? Don't TV actors,movie actors act opposite actresses way younger than them. Lot of TV actors act opposite one young actress after the other in every show they do. I don't hear this nonsense then. 

The people calling her buddhi are really something else. 

LMFAO! People will conveniently forget the age of men, yet jump to age shaming women instantly. KSG is the exact same age as aamna, 37, yet people are drooling over him and the prospect of him romancing prerna, who is played by a 26 year old young actress, yet the idea of an actress of the same age as their fave older hero romancing or being seen in younger roles or romancing a younger actor is a major reason for ridicule for them. LOL! I might actually rewatch the show just for Aamna now, as I quit after prerna jumped ship from anurag to bajaj, so now Aamna's komolika may be the only reason for me to watch beside anurag now. 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Truly shocking to see some of the comments. Most or all of these from girls themselves putting down another woman because of her age. 

I know, I can't believe such people exist in this forum. 😲🤢

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

What does an Indian look like? From Kashmir to Kanyakumari,Indians don't look the same. So praytell,what does this even mean. Also non-Hindu wow. Hindus and non-hindus look a particular way too? 😆

There's so much wrong with this comment. 

The igorance in that comment. I mean she is a muslim actress, but what has that got to do with her not looking indian when there are all sorts of indian features like you said. Some people are ridiculous. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

LMFAO! People will conveniently forget the age of men, yet jump to age shaming women instantly. KSG is the exact same age as aamna, 37, yet people are drooling over him and the prospect of him romancing prerna, who is played by a 26 year old young actress, yet the idea of an actress of the same age as their fave older hero romancing or being seen in younger roles or romancing a younger actor is a major reason for ridicule for them. LOL! I might actually rewatch the show just for Aamna now, as I quit after prerna jumped ship from anurag to bajaj, so now Aamna's komolika may be the only reason for me to watch beside anurag now. 

Instead of dragging others (Men) into the swamp, try to defend without bashing others, it will reduce the negativity and yes Karan is also bashed about his age because Anurag can't beat his acting skills..... And it's Anurag fans who is badly bashing Aamna, we (ksg fans) are openly welcoming her so mind your words and don't make this man Vs woman.... Make understand to your Anurag's fan who is badly obsessed with bashing of everyone whoever come between anupre 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I haven't got a clue what's been happening in the current season 😆 I only watched season 1. As soon as I found out Aamna is gona play Komlika, I came here. I was thrilled to be honest 😆 as she's making a comeback in an iconic role after all these years. It may be a shit show, but I too will be watching coz of Aamna. I was a die hard Aamna fan for so many years since KTH. The only thing that irks me is that KSG is in the same show, I cannot stand him, if i'm being honest. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The igorance in that comment. I mean she is a muslim actress, but what has that got to do with her not looking indian when there are all sorts of indian features like you said. Some people are ridiculous. 

Yeah. It is what they wanted to point out lol but took the less obvious route of calling her non-Hindu. Which has exactly zero to do with anything 😆 They really thought they got away with it saying that LOL. And Indian actresses could be of any religion but that never shows up on screen so what even was the point. I have never seen people say Erica looks non-Hindu lmfao. Some people's mindsets in 2019 still shock me. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I see mostly the other fandom saying this though. They are having a problem with an older actress opposite a younger hero that is Parth. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

What are you doing? 🤔🤔 age shaming of KSG, when the fact is it's Anurag/Parth fans who is bashing Aamna & called her budhi...🤪👏 you said that you are anurag fan but don't become so blind.. Parth is lucky to share screen space with such amazing woman.Make your fangroup understand that stop bashing poor Aamna so badly & u also stop age shaming of men