Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I see mostly the other fandom saying this though. They are having a problem with an older actress opposite a younger hero that is Parth. 

Exactly this Parth/Anurag fan who bashed Aamna.

their own fan group bashing a woman so badly and Bajaj fans are actually defending her  & openly welcoming her 

but these people are trying to impose their fanclub deeds on Bajaj fans 😆 and giving lecture and bashing actor for his 37 age 🤪 this anurag fangroup filled with all age shaming fans, sometimes Hina, KSG & Now aamna 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

OMG they are comparing inconic & best lover /husband Sujal with that annoying anurag 😆Anurag can never reach the level of sujal... Every man who is running behind a married woman, can't become sujal 😆

😆😆🤣🤣 strongly agreeed 👏👏👏🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

😆😆🤣🤣 strongly agreeed 👏👏👏🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 

See how these Anurag fans bashed Aamna so badly since morning & now trying to impose their deeds on Bajju fans. Using Aamna name to age shaming of KSG 😆

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

See how these Anurag fans bashed Aamna so badly since morning & now trying to impose their deeds on Bajju fans. Using Aamna name to age shaming of KSG 😆

That’s all because of jealousy my dear  they knows that he is going to cry in front her toooooo 🤪🤪

5 days in a week he is crying 😢 from Monday to Friday only crying crying crying 😭 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

That’s all because of jealousy my dear  they knows that he is going to cry in front her toooooo 🤪🤪

5 days in a week he is crying 😢 from Monday to Friday only crying crying crying 😭 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B22JZb7JdMG/?igshid=5h5okaefvn8u

Dabhyun11 thumbnail

You know people age shamed ksg too and all these people age shaming aamna are anupre who did the same to ksg..

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Oh gosh, noooo!!

How will Aamna have a good experience with this creep around? 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Amna comes as Komo, I will start watching the show regularly than on and off. But I don’t know if this show is worth Amna’s talent and for her to have a come back through this. She deserves much better. Ekta better work on Komo’s character and make her classy like the last season’s iconic Komolika. Not the Komo they showed this season. But I don’t have much hope. They have ruined all iconic characters from last season. Anurag was the only worth watching so far and now they had to show he planned the accident :/ 

If Amna really comes, i wish she was playing opposite KSG. They would’ve looked so good together <3 this way Parica/Anupre could’ve been together too on screen and will look good and KSG-Amna too. But now the Parth-Amna & KSG-Erica are such mismatched couples 😞

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

If Amna comes as Komo, I will start watching the show regularly than on and off. But I don’t know if this show is worth Amna’s talent and for her to have a come back through this. She deserves much better. Ekta better work on Komo’s character and make her classy like the last season’s iconic Komolika. Not the Komo they showed this season. But I don’t have much hope. They have ruined all iconic characters from last season. Anurag was the only worth watching so far and now they had to show he planned the accident :/ 

If Amna really comes, i wish she was playing opposite KSG. They would’ve looked so good together <3 this way Parica/Anupre could’ve been together too on screen and will look good and KSG-Amna too. But now the Parth-Amna & KSG-Erica are such mismatched couples 😞

I would very much prefer Aamna-Parth, rather than Aamna with that creep & pervert KSG. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Instead of dragging others (Men) into the swamp, try to defend without bashing others, it will reduce the negativity and yes Karan is also bashed about his age because Anurag can't beat his acting skills..... And it's Anurag fans who is badly bashing Aamna, we (ksg fans) are openly welcoming her so mind your words and don't make this man Vs woman.... Make understand to your Anurag's fan who is badly obsessed with bashing of everyone whoever come between anupre 

My anurag fans? I barely even intereact with anurag fans or come on here to comment so why is it my responsibility to make people understand. Plus you are trying to switch the blame on to one group here, whereas I'm seeing people from both fan groups age shaming aamna, whilst also people from both fan groups defending her too. LOL and what is your problem even? Literally here defending aamna by saying that when older actors like ksg aren't once bashed for being placed opposite younger actresses, why this treatment for actresses being placed with younger actors. Looks like you are asking to get into an argument with people. I specifically addressed anybody who was age-shaming aamna. Gosh how rude.