Originally posted by: TheGladiator

If Ekta beings Rajeev next to KZK 2, Aamna & Rajeev would steal the show. 😳

yes ur right 👍🏼

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

If Ekta beings Rajeev next to KZK 2, Aamna & Rajeev would steal the show. 😳

They honestly deserve their own show. Not this crapfest. They are absolute magic on screen! 

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

She looked plastic to me always.

Anita is the prettiest and sweetest in real life but she is gud actor tht she tranforms into evil well.

Anita is also really beautiful and yes she does negative roles very well. She has done a great job as Shagun. Easily the best thing about yhm is Anita but that doesn't mean Aamna isn't beautiful. There is absolutely no need to compare them. And you know what actually it doesn't matter because I see many people praising her beauty.

KaranSG_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

You know i still watch KTH and you ll not believe but aamna is still my most fav... Yaar old actors act so perfectly. I'm missing old days when whole family used to see star plus's serials together 

Do you watch it on YouTube? I found some episodes on YouTube but only in parts. If you know where I can get proper episodes please let me know. Hotstar should all these old shows. They are all so much better than the new ones.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Full offence, why the hell are you age shaming her? Don't TV actors,movie actors act opposite actresses way younger than them. Lot of TV actors act opposite one young actress after the other in every show they do. I don't hear this nonsense then. 

The people calling her buddhi are really something else. 

You're absolutely right.

We could look at the actor & actress playing Bajaj's & Prena's age difference too. KSG is 37 & Erica is 26

Plus KSG is a 2005/2006 star plus actor. Gosh, the irony. smiley37

KaranSG_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Why cant ekta replace parth with Rajeev khandelwal..and prerna with shweta tiwari..saare buddhe bula le..they can play this epic love beautifully..rename kasauti as kasauti after forty😆

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. I really wish this happens. Maybe then entire episode of Kasauti will be worth watching instead of just fast forwarding to KSG's scenes. Yes Shweta Tiwari can turn Prerna into a woman worth fighting for and Anurag's character will be better emoted by Rajeev. Seriously we should trend this idea. I am sure there are so many people who will trade Parth for Rajeev any day. 

I can just imagine Shweta, Aamna, Rajeev and KSG in one serial. All the good looks and talent in one show. Dude this comment of yours has sent me into a dreamland. Aur Jahan Tak buddhe dikhne ki baat hai, I think even you know that these actors have maintained themselves so well that they hardly look 2-3 years older to what they did 15 years back.

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

No. Anita and Divyanka are even more beautiful. Angels. I didn't find her that beautiful or heroine material or grt actor. I liked Rajeev more who is a complete package.

She looked non Hindu or Indian. Way too stylish for a conservative like me. May be tht is y she bagged Komo.

What does an Indian look like? From Kashmir to Kanyakumari,Indians don't look the same. So praytell,what does this even mean. Also non-Hindu wow. Hindus and non-hindus look a particular way too? 😆

There's so much wrong with this comment. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Why cant ekta replace parth with Rajeev khandelwal..and prerna with shweta tiwari..saare buddhe bula le..they can play this epic love beautifully..rename kasauti as kasauti after forty😆

Those buddhes and buddhis will always be more famous, celebrated and successful than all young actors today. 😆 Even with social media and the reach,they still can't compete with these actors. How freakin' sad 😆 Talk about the level of accomplishment! 

You're absolutely right.

We could look at the actor & actress playing Bajaj's & Prena's age difference too. KSG is 37 & Erica is 26

Plus KSG is a 2005/2006 star plus actor. Gosh, the irony. smiley37

Truly shocking to see some of the comments. Most or all of these from girls themselves putting down another woman because of her age. 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

They honestly deserve their own show. Not this crapfest. They are absolute magic on screen! 

I wish they had they reunited in a new show together years ago. More interesting than the current shows.