Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Parth is lucky to get chance to act with those leading actor actress from a golden era of ITV... everyone is not that much lucky from his generation..

These age shaming supporters will not understand that what is talent. They can't beat senior actor's acting skills so trying to put them low with age shaming 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Why cant ekta replace parth with Rajeev khandelwal..and prerna with shweta tiwari..saare buddhe bula le..they can play this epic love beautifully..rename kasauti as kasauti after forty😆

Buddhe 🤪all anupre fans are age shaming supporters 🤢 and yes i wish they replace Rajeev with parth, at least he'll do good acting. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Excuse me 😒 Rajeev is not old ok 👍 🤬😡

At least he knows about acting 👍🏼😎

But soulmate really needs acting class 🤪🤪

When their fav can't beat senior actor's acting skills so they start bashing senior actors bcoz of their age.  Rajeev, KSG are the best actors & pride of Indian television 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

When their fav can't beat senior actor's acting skills so they start bashing senior actors bcoz of their age.  Rajeev, KSG are the best actors & pride of Indian television 

exactly 👍🏼 👍🏼 👏 Now Aamna and Karan ohohohohohoh 🤗🤗I wish Aamna played Monekaś role 😭😭😭❤️

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

exactly 👍🏼 👍🏼 👏 Now Aamna and Karan ohohohohohoh 🤗🤗I wish Aamna played Monekaś role 😭😭😭❤️

You know i still watch KTH and you ll not believe but aamna is still my most fav... Yaar old actors act so perfectly. I'm missing old days when whole family used to see star plus's serials together 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

The recent quote for your post has the answer😆

Also, Wasn't even sujal too an obsessed lover of kasish who never gave up on her even after she married piyush.. 

If I remember correctly that scene where he burns bed of kashish-piyush - wasn't something similar shown on kzk.. 

But I don’t think sujal did his own accident  😒 so it’s better to not compare sujal with anu 🙏🙏 

Because he can never ever reach at Sujal acting level 😎 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

You know i still watch KTH and you ll not believe but aamna is still my most fav... Yaar old actors act so perfectly. I'm missing old days when whole family used to see star plus's serials together 

Oh my god really??? 😱😱😱😳😳😳Me too still watching KTH ❤️

Aamna is my favorite one toooooooooo ❤️😆

And Rajeev is my first and last crush  😆☺️☺️☺️☺️🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

If Ekta beings Rajeev next to KZK 2, Aamna & Rajeev would steal the show. 😳

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want her appearance to be nice this time, like different. Not typical KZK, looking like jewellery shops. 😆 I want her appearance to be exactly like the one in the picture in the IF article. It looks classy and awesome. Idk I had a random thought and posted it here 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Pre was walking on Kashish's footsteps, so probably CVS thought if Anurag can accept someone in his life in place of Pre, it will be Kashish🤣

Arey age difference toh Dekho. How can a 2003 star plus heroine act against 2019 hero? #KuchBhi

Full offence, why the hell are you age shaming her? Don't TV actors,movie actors act opposite actresses way younger than them. Lot of TV actors act opposite one young actress after the other in every show they do. I don't hear this nonsense then. 

The people calling her buddhi are really something else.