Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabhyun11 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What he does in his personal life is his own thing and it is none of your business.. your mindset is narrow and so small you cant call him a pervert cause consent exists... also ksg is one of the finest actors in itv... and regarding his personality every actor and actress even fans and non fans who has met him always praised his attitude.. I met him twice. once with his wife and once when he was in my country he was humble and is genuinely a very nice guy..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

You are too embarrassed with your fangroup's deeds, who called Aamna bhudhi & too old for Anurag (unlucky toh aamna hai, jo usse wo bachha mila) 🤣 and instead of making understand to your fangroup, you starts dragging KSG as well & pretend like your fangroup is most innocent & these charu type fans are not Anu's fans 😆 anupre fans bashed hina, ksg & now aamna for their age. 

Excuse me. I dont need to show whose fan I am, specially to you. So mind it. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

I don't have any reason to be jealous. He's not an actor who's in demand, or gets the best roles in movies, or gets called by countless directors. He had to crawl back to television coz no one else was giving him any jobs. 😆

I have seen you spending time on him on Bollywood form for  past many years 😆 and you were extremely jealous when Ekta choose him as Bajaj😉 jealousy is must required, Afterall  he got an iconic role to play, his movie aadat is coming soon. His boss already super duper hit 🥳so keep jealous.... BTW see whom fans are talking about no one else giving jobs, 🤣 who never got any project except from one producer again and again  (that also introduced by Ksg 😆) 

Aamna ..... Kashish I still hate Kashish ..😆

So finally Ekta mata brings her ...not sure what Komo’s exact purpose will be if Anurag and shivani marriage is set up ... Does Anurag have any long lost brother ?? 😆

I read yest that AnuPre never brought TRP’s 😆and hence Ekta kept introducing Naveen-Komo and now Bajju backs to back , but Bajju never brought any TRP’s (FACT😉) ....so ?? Truth is this is the format of the show ... when one exit is planned other is introduced in glimpses .... neither Naveen nor Komo Track brought instant trp’s ( yes Hina’s popularity did splurged TRP but that was for first week ) .... post that TRP has started increasing when they showed AnuPre together against Kasautii.... 

hope Komo didu’s reentry bring in some buzz and TRP, Bajju toh Show ko le dooba ab aap hi Baccha lo ...😆

BTW Aamna even at this Age is BOMB ... She can easily give today’s actress run for their money (Atleast where beauty is concerned) Acting is not that strong ..... but her beauty overshadows everything ... so even if she manages to brings some nuances she will be a Winner ....Just hope Mata doesn’t give her those outrageous costumes and jarring jewellery....Banjara Komo didu was Atrocious.... 

also Dear SP .... I know you do not at all care about KZK ...ofcourse you have better things to promote , I understand 😆 , but please Thoda kardo .... there was time you would promote KZK every hour .... Atleast for those Profitable times do it .... 😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Aamna is gorgeous and superb actress...❤️

EK cast Rajeev-Aamna again in your web series

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wonderful this is so expected from you all 👏

Moral policing, personal attacks on forum members , targeting and attacking fandoms, bashing actors well it has everything needed to close the topic ... it is about Aamna but totally diverted to KSG and other actors . 

When you guys personally attack other members , you don't remember mods , but when some one else attacks or retorts, the report button will be hit to the max, saying he/she is attacking personally , which you yourself conveniently forget when attacking others 👏

Members involved in the violations will be dealt in the PM . 

Closed!

Thanks,
KZK 2 DT