Maa Durga picked Vidya.. Not for innocence but for her inner strength

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

At the outset thanks to Uma for her reviews, which I read and a special thanks to her for the special emojirarry (thanks Uma for retaining the name) which made me go through it.  Honestly after the first episode I didnot see any but just for the concept i had a quick glimpse just because of the Nanku Singh.

Working in corporate we know we have such parasite predators and unless we rise hell we will not be able to deal them.  that emojirarry proved that not only women, men too are preyed as I saw that sister of Nanku..... 

Just a post I thought to share.....feel free to comment...............

An army widow who had not seen any blossom in her life. 

Had been devoted to the martyr who laid his life for the country.

Had been silent to the woes created by her inlaws.... sharing her concern only with the one who cannot  speak ... the cute calf Gauri...

But she is not voiceless as she raised her concern in her own docile way when she said only her inlaws faked the certificates....and she didnot want to go to teach.

She spoke as she wanted solution so asked that Avtaar Singh (correct me if i am wrong the only sensible person as of now) what should be done..  She gets the harsh reality that she has to go teach.. 

that line of his that one should not blame ourselves if the eyes of the opposite is pervert... and the way he said donot show your weakness before him. A good one

A sensitive topic is education......... we have it but we dont have it........

But I was thinking why Maa Durga  chose her..... An uneducated, innocent one who was just breathing everyday put through this pyre..

I realized  yes she is INNOCENT but HAS HER OWN INNERSTRENGTH. Yes Maa Durga wants her not only to  breathe but to start living. 

She worried for those parents who wanted their children educated whose dreams she will curtail as she is incompetent.......... But it showed her inner strength as she is a fast learner those lines of the pandit and the lines spoken by Krishna at the drama saying it is not in Geeta so she is naive but not ignorant. 

She worried how to tackle the day to day routine at the School.......... But it showed that she first learned to sign her name and made that as her identification..

She worried how to evade the teaching............. but it showed that though she is soft spoken but she speaks sense and rise to difficult situation as she saved the little boy and thus started to realise the poor hygiene at schools.

Lastly she has not been exposed but when realised the low intention of Nanku she didnot shout but knew to put her feet down  in her own way to say she does not accept his advances so she is a target but not an easy one. The way she covered her hand and the way she just moved away... resistance in her own way..

She is not Chakor but she will bring out that Chakor which is sleeping within her (I am sorry i have to refer as for me Meera has always been that eagle )

All she needs is a push and a drive to make her understand her inner strength.

She is like that bajrangbali who will know the inner strength when Jambavaan brings it out.

But Durga has chosen her like she did of Kaalidasa (the famous poet who wrote Shakuntala and Megaduttas an illiterate who was made to face the learned scholars only to be mocked and who was blessed by Kaali herself) 

I was thinking god of education is Saraswathi then why Durga... 

I realised that yes education is blessed by Saraswathi but the education system which is corrupted can be handled and cleaned only by Maa Durga

No wonder Durga chose Vidya...............................

the Teacher will first TeacHER (Self) to teach others the right lesson!

Meera all the best!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobhana6361 thumbnail

Well described about Vidya written well.

LuvSSever thumbnail

Oh God, How much I miss your analysis.

That was Bang on Sumi dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot for writing this.. Each word is cent percent true and fits to vidya.

why Durga ma shown for education and why Vidya was chosen ...well said.

Not only women are preyed , Men too..again๐Ÿ‘

She have her own inner strength, capability of showing Resistance, voicing out in her own way, naive but not ignorant, act to the situation in her own strong way..fast learner, can make an identity for herself if guided....

And she was put thru this for to start living and just not breath...

Totally well described๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

P.S. How could I not retain the name for my emoji post, it was given by the best Analyst you๐Ÿค—  thanks for the name and thanks for the encouragement

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Oh God, How much I miss your analysis.

That was Bang on Sumi dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot for writing this.. Each word is cent percent true and fits to vidya.

why Durga ma shown for education and why Vidya was chosen ...well said.

Not only women are preyed , Men too..again๐Ÿ‘

She have her own inner strength, capability of showing Resistance, voicing out in her own way, naive but not ignorant, act to the situation in her own strong way..fast learner, can make an identity for herself if guided....

And she was put thru this for to start living and just not breath...

Totally well described๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

P.S. How could I not retain the name for my emoji post, it was given by the best Analyst you๐Ÿค—  thanks for the name and thanks for the encouragement

HI Uma ๐Ÿค—

Thanks your lovely words make me feel overwhelming.

Awwh so sweet you miss my analysis.  sumi and her essays... ๐Ÿ˜†

I owe this mainly due to your post... thanks deary...

pchetana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

interesting take on Vidya

can't wait for the day when Vidya will take her Durga maa avatar and destroy evil๐Ÿ˜Š