Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Mr bajaj did a huge favour by letting prerna save anurags life 😆 like..a huge one..N Mr bajaj forgot that he was responsible for that condition of anurags isnt it ? What is masi gloating about ? 

yes i indeed he is warna abhi tak toh fasi ki saja bhi hojati thank to bajaj  bajaj speak truth the way mohini speak truth about her son

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Title for today's episode :

Bajju Bawra 🤣🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

read the the updatec 

bajaj ne toh pakka nahi kiya accident🤔 ab jyda smart ban rahe hai  cvs  itne bebkoof nahi hai

okk anu is on right track to find the ans  good chalo kuch badha ye ladka aange  trusting pre 

Waidehi thumbnail

Mr and Mrs acting like mr has taken admission in some university "kuki ka dhyan rakhna", "aapke bina ghar soona lagta hai" ,"I have come here for my wife ",  "I will.not come till the time my dear wife asks me to"🤣 

Now which wife goes to jail and tells her husband "aapke bina ghar soona lagta hai jaldi aa jao"🤣

melodrama shown to show her soulmate 🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mr bajaj did a huge favour by letting prerna save anurags life 😆 like..a huge one..N Mr bajaj forgot that he was responsible for that condition of anurags isnt it ? What is masi gloating about ? 

heigjts of delusion

Mohinis dialogues i repeat# bajaj tum logon ke liye koi badaa hasthi hoga.Lekin woh hamare kisike life maein koi imlortance nahin hai uski

Mastan are like frogs in well who dnt know ABCD of buisiness & who went homeless.

🥳🥳bajaj ki dajjiya udd rahee hai lekin indono delusional ppls ko ab bhi patha nahin chal raha.

Heights of hypocricy🤣

Waidehi thumbnail

However good this women tries to she can never be redeemed  in my eyes she can go anywhere 

Edited by Waidehi - 4 years ago
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Unable to see Bajaj's golden heart and goodness. Every other characters having forceful dialouge for his goodness.....Bajaj itna accha hain,bajaj unke liye yeh kiya,bajaj ka golden heart hain,bajaj itna pyar karta hain bla bla bla bla... bhai bohot zabardasti ka lagta hain....

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

there is something call fighting together as one...she can unite with anu and fight bajaj together...didn't she hear the word 'Together' before...she has no reason to stick with bajaj now,she has all the reason to give him a divorce,tell the truth to anu and marry him...together they can conquer whatever obstacles coming their way

this is one thing i hate abt this couple they never discuss important matter and fight together instead they take impulsive steps n decisions

if u see nml way they r not fighting together  but  if u saw dramatic way  they r fighting together  pres  sumisdive nature & concern for  bajajfaimly actually making bajaj weak   & he start falling  in love with pre

anu  is fighting from other side  how much he loves pre  prooving to world pre is something else for him

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

read the the updatec 

bajaj ne toh pakka nahi kiya accident🤔 ab jyda smart ban rahe hai  cvs  itne bebkoof nahi hai

okk anu is on right track to find the ans  good chalo kuch badha ye ladka aange  trusting pre 

Moni he knew he has done the accident. Thr can be two ways one it was an accident and another he purposely hit anu. He himself admitted he hit anu in anger. Now jyada se jyada they can prove ki it was an accident. Warna kisi ko aisa kyun lagega ki usne accident kiya? This show is capable of any crap!

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

What the hell this woman is doing in precap🤢

Raas lela ho rahi hai Gardan mai😆

Loved Massi today👏 she was on fire today 

Bajaj conversation with bajaj clearly indicates, he didn’t do the accident. 

why cant that womwn get lost we dnt want her at all 😈