Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Anurag and mohinis scene was the best today..Mohini sounded very helpless listening to her son who only wants prerna.. she only wished she could get someone who would help him to move on.  

Bajaj and chor scene was also good 😆 first police now chor are confident bajaj didnt do anything ..what next ? Judge touching his feet and asking aap yahan aaye kisleyi? 🤣and mr bajaj feeling guilty for separating the lovers ?? Lol but you made it too complicated man . 

Mr bajaj has a golden heart multiply by infinity = soulmate jaap. 

I didnt like anurag and prernas scene , in every episode anurag is given the same dialogues 😡but parth and erica both acted well in that scene

Sorry i can see major whitewashing and some major butchering coming up..hope my guess is wrong  . 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Please edit that word .. some fans might get offended by this .. I will hate to have this thread reported n discussion stopped for ever .yaar please cooperate yaar .

Done😊

Still I don’t think this word will offend anyone, some of us use this just for humour. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Btw i still didnt get how the accident was unintentional when he accelerated the car looking at anurag.. 😕may be..he wanted anurag to run ?🤣 but anurag s mistake he got hit. Open and shut case. 

Originally posted by: _charu_

Btw i still didnt get how the accident was unintentional when he accelerated the car looking at anurag.. 😕may be..he wanted anurag to run ?🤣 but anurag s mistake he got hit. Open and shut case. 

The tomfoolery around this unintentional accident case is Hilarious 😆.....

Majority of the accidents are unintentional only .... still police arrest the one who does it , the person gets criminal record stamp .... one has to pay entire hospital charges ...career gets ruined .... one was to mention that accident in all visa application forms 😆..... 

but here the sulky stubborn cry baby is saying I don’t wnat bail because my Mommy dear doesn’t believe me ..... WAIT .... WHATTT ??? Bhai tune thoka hain Bande ko aur wahan se tu bhaga hain when that person needed help..... why is someoen throwing tantrums here  .... I’m so lost in this nonsense ....😆

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

Done😊

Still I don’t think this word will offend anyone, some of us use this just for humour. 

Thanks for your contributions to  the discussion thread ..

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anurag is better off in coma, he has no story presently and sturk in a loop, with a total of five dialogues in his repository, which he uses with different combinations. And why did prerna maam run to the prison, to gloat? I hope mrbajaj comes outof his softee mode soon and claps back at prerna. Enough of playing nice.

Sutapasima thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Please refer 

IMP : Please read regarding NAME CALLING[Updated 21st Sep 2019]

and 

IMP -ATs & EDT Moderation

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago