कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LU/EDT 20 Sep 2019 [Note Page 13]

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Reminder by GM 

Final Reminder To Everyone:IMPORTANT

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5113326

IMP : Please read regarding NAME CALLING[Updated 21st Sep 2019]

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

DT Note :

Wonderful  *slow claps*

so EDTs are technical safe havens for battlefields , where both groups are involved in 
-name calling / bashing characters
-moral policing each other
-name calling each other and respective fandoms over differing opinions
-ganging up and showing one-upmanship and taking over EDTs 
-provoking comments, sly remarks to incite fandoms and when attacked play victims
- you name it you have it.. all breaches under one roof 

and the irony  is that no one bothers to report these comments,  everyone wants to fight and have their share of fun and when the line crosses , they play victim and expect Mods to be antaryaamis and realize what's going on in each topic and act and when acted ..comes the mighty biased mods of the forum   naare *slow claps * 

From now on, any of the violations here or anywhere in the forum amounting to targeting/mocking/inciting/name calling/ moral policing members/fans/fandoms will see a direct WL with no further explanations . name calling of character or abusing characters are deemed inciting fandoms. 

Members involved in violations in this topic will be dealt with severity 

EDIT :

EDT is for discussing the episode wrt to the characters,  discussing or mocking actors are not relevant  here unless you want to incite other fandoms  , also TRPs should be discussed in TRP thread and please don't turn EDT to another battlefield by bringing in TRPs . 

Topic Closed 

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT 

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

DT Note : 

You all might have enough time at your dispense to fight over the same thing day in and day out, but there is no point in me reiterating the same things again and again, the note is here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151159348?tid=5111852 

for reference and to add new point 

- highly offensive animal references to characters with an intent to incite fandoms must be STRICTLY  refrained...  

there are many topics in the forum for dangal , please go ahead ! 

Closed !

Thanks,

KZK-2 DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Again first 

Here for bajaj only❤️

Soulmates ki bhi jai ho🤢😆

Edited by awesome - 4 years ago
Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Only for RB❤️

Edited by Annu8193 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Here only for your effort of doing daily updates Suta 🤗

Rest I'm losing interest totally in the show 🤣as I always tell I'm allergic to white paint 😳😆

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Suta ... i m here only for you n your efforts of daily updates of the show even if it's crap 🤗

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for your patient efforts in giving us the WU.

Waiting to see if Baj will get have the courage to apologize to Anu for the accident. 

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode is somewhat ok.... Mohini's love towards Anu is please to watch.... So he told him that no husband will like that his wife is loved by another person... that's y Bajaj did accident......please leave her.....and if u find any other like pre.....he states he wants this pre only....let's see how it goes....

.Anu started thinking, and asked correct questions to Mrs.bajaj that no more lies for marrying Bajaj....he is thinking that he need to find the answers....no husband will allow his wife to come to ex-lover again u risked and came to save me....so he started thinking what's the reason....

Once he comes to know that she is pregnant I think he will break down more thought she is pregnant with Bajaj child....

And Mr.bajaj realized today that he came between them, he seperated them and feeling guilty abt it....wow....happy realization atleast now...good going Mr.bajaj.....really I liked it when he said that.....

And in precap, she is asking him u got arrested yourself...but u did not accept the mistake.....nice.....and I think by seeing Anu she became touchy touchy with Mr. Bajaj I think so....

And Mohini started alliance searching for Anu.....hmmm let's see how it goes....atleast story is moving forward....

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ok so I managed  to update the end first today 

You can decide whether you want to read the rest or not ... 

I feel that affection Pre was showering on Baj in precap was just fake demonstrations for Anu .. .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

reading the update itself bleeds blood from my eyes😡

hats off to u guys watching n tolerating the nonsense and the precap is just character assasination of the dynamic Mr Rishabh Bajaj...a devdas is not enough we have a majunu on board🤦‍♀️for that women who is not even loyal to herself😡

my advice is stop watching this shit its going nowhere at all🤮

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago