Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Unable to see Bajaj's golden heart and goodness. Every other characters having forceful dialouge for his goodness.....Bajaj itna accha hain,bajaj unke liye yeh kiya,bajaj ka golden heart hain,bajaj itna pyar karta hain bla bla bla bla... bhai bohot zabardasti ka lagta hain....

Le lo Le lo le lo ..... koi toh Bajaj ko khareed lo , bik nahin raha hain 🤣

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

He'll come out of jail after being proved innocent more than kuki and Mrs Bajaj will fall on his feet begging for his forgiveness for misunderstanding this mahan avtar who she is lucky to have in her life 👍🏼

Anurag.... who Anurag?  Prerna doesn't know him 😆

Munna bump can’t be hidden anymore the balloon will only get bigger.  Either Anu will doubt it’s his child but given the gestation it can be proven otherwise, cant blame him if he does, Pre went out of her way to keep it from him all these months for no justifiable reason. Or Pre will mislead him and he would wish she had better left him for dead. Either way Pre starts off as a terrible mother who knowingly would have kept her child from his father.

If stories of them being half brothers plays out Pre married to older brother carrying younger brother’s child

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Munna bump can’t be hidden anymore the balloon will only get bigger.  Either Anu will doubt it’s his child but given the gestation it can be proven otherwise, cant blame him if he does, Pre went out of her way to keep it from him all these months for no justifiable reason. Or Pre will mislead him and he would wish she had better left him for dead. Either way Pre starts off as a terrible mother who knowingly would have kept her child from his father.

If stories of them being half brothers plays out Pre married to older brother carrying younger brother’s child

I'm sure they'll use this pregnancy track in the worst way possible. Nothing better than crap can be expected from our uncreatives 😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Yaat meri gaadi ke neeche pathar aata hai toh mujhe pata chalta hai... How can u be bloody mistaken abt hurting SOMEONE!

Mujhe koi pyal nahi kalta... Main ghal chod ke jaa laha hoon *sob sob* 🤣

exactly na😆 

my ser is ghuming 

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Le lo Le lo le lo ..... koi toh Bajaj ko khareed lo , bik nahin raha hain 🤣

Aage bohot mast line dimag me aya hai. But is forum ki laaj rakhne k liye i will keep quiet😆

MERARAI thumbnail

Did his ex and Kuki Ki maa have a similar car and he let her get away and took the blame....itni mahaantha from a cut throat businessman is hard to digest.

He talks in riddles and “you’ll never understand”, “there’s a time and place for your questions to be answered”, “I’ll tell you later”. Why is tell8ng the truth on the spot never an option, unless he fudges the truth?

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

i think anu will try to find out  truth  and  jaise hi  wo truth jaane wala hoga pre annouce that she is pregnant with baj child & anu again emotionally  depressed.

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

its similar like  kom is beautiful & shatir😆

Komo was way more Shatir, Baj is cruel one moment then making puppy eyes at Pre the next. Hard to accept that such a ruthless man would flip over so fast for Pre that too on the heels of blackmailing her.

CVs scripts are hard to digest.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One think I'm observing that ever since kukis truth has been revealed to Prerna the writers are concentrating on showing the good side of Bajaj and that shark businessman who ruined people's lives and businesses and gave lectures in university is all forgotten. 

Why this sharp contrast between the one who was introduced earlier and is being shown now was that shark businessman his twin as Mehra said 😛

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

One think I'm observing that ever since kukis truth has been revealed to Prerna the writers are concentrating on showing the good side of Bajaj and that shark businessman who ruined people's lives and businesses and gave lectures in university is all forgotten. 

Why this sharp contrast between the one who was introduced earlier and is being shown now was that shark businessman his twin as Mehra said 😛

They can’t keep script with one Baj and Anu a third person a twin is the last thing they need. They blundered with his entry, hyped it for weeks with promos but few takers, so now they want to make Baj nice like Anu still viewers not buying. They botched it rushing things.