Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Reading the precap I'm sure it's fake just to show Anurag and nothing much. Let's see how it unfolds. 

Waiting for you to update the rest Suta 🤗

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Ok so I managed  to update the end first today 

You can decide whether you want to read the rest or not ... 

I feel that affection Pre was showering on Baj in precap was just fake demonstrations for Anu .. .

what is she waiting for christmas🤬why the hell she needs to fake demo to anu...just give divorce to bajaj n go back to anu and spare us from soulmate jaap...its such a perfect time for her to go back and she has a reason too,why does she want to stick in a deal marriage...i am sure bajaj will accept her decision for the sake of respect...

neither she want to leave anu nor bajaj...what the hell does she want?

she is annoying me with her own ping pong mind

here we go another stupid decision...😡

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

what is she waiting for christmas🤬why the hell she needs to fake demo to anu...just give divorce to bajaj n go back to anu and spare us from soulmate jaap...its such a perfect time for her to go back and she has a reason too,why does she want to stick in a deal marriage...i am sure bajaj will accept her decision for the sake of respect...

glad to see u leela u not watching? 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Pre may not be confident that if she jilts him and returns to Anu that Baj won’t find another way to destroy Anu again. After all he arrived with revenge on his mind, though he pretends otherwise (viewers still remember) and he was overheard threatening to kill Anu. 

Pre can’t trust the guy, he plays mind games and everything is about what serves him. If it was an accident and he did it unintentionally why hasn’t he said sorry, instead he keeps saying it was just an accident. Too proud to admit to any wrong doing?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

There is a lot that Mr bajaj cannot understand these days isnt it 🤣

Olelelelele  bajaj will come out only if  moma takes her words back.  But moma has another baby craving for her attention😒 what will moma do? Kids want to scratch each others eyes , how can she keep them away? moma will soon bail the baby out. 

Mr bajaj will come out of the hospital apni marzi se..Mr bajaj will do the accident apni marzi se..Mr bajaj will get arrested apni marzi se..Mr bajaj will not come out of the jail apni marzi se..🤣 where is the need for lawyers and doctors and judges here ? Bullshit.  

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Prerna flip flops again. So precap let's see. It may be done deliberately by prerna to mislead Anu. 

But in this way Bajaj is also gonno be misleaded.  🤪. Wo aur  paagal hoga prerna ke peeche.

Satya kahaa prerna kaa pyaar sehat ke liye haanikaarak hai

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Pre may not be confident that if she jilts him and returns to Anu that Baj won’t find another way to destroy Anu again. After all he arrived with revenge on his mind, though he pretends otherwise (viewers still remember) and he was overheard threatening to kill Anu. 

Pre can’t trust the guy, he plays mind games and everything is about what serves him. If it was an accident and he did it unintentionally why hasn’t he said sorry, instead he keeps saying it was just an accident. Too proud to admit to any wrong doing?

there is something call fighting together as one...she can unite with anu and fight bajaj together...didn't she hear the word 'Together' before...she has no reason to stick with bajaj now,she has all the reason to give him a divorce,tell the truth to anu and marry him...together they can conquer whatever obstacles coming their way

this is one thing i hate abt this couple they never discuss important matter and fight together instead they take impulsive steps n decisions

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So considering Prerna's still pregnant and probably in 5th/6th month, within 6-7 months, Anurag went from Mishka to Prerna to Komolika to Prerna to now another girl as his mom finds for him. Ghajab ka aashiq hai bhai 😆

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

glad to see u leela u not watching? 

I am not watching this crap anymore...i am just reading updates n join the club of discussion...

watch Bepanah Pyar...its  awesome 👌🏻....EK nails this one with perfection❤

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What the hell this woman is doing in precap🤢

Raas lela ho rahi hai Gardan mai😆

Loved Massi today👏 she was on fire today 

Bajaj conversation with bajaj clearly indicates, he didn’t do the accident.