Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

I can post what I want and where I want too. If you don't like people responding negatively to your thread, that's too bad.

Prachi and ranbir suck. 🀒trying to replace abhigya in the show as if this show is theirs. both are flop if you take abhigya out of it. πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

exactly my point I can post about whoever i like from the show; if you don't like those flop actors that's your choice. Go on make a hate thread on Prachi Ranbir and vent out there. cuz im sorry man but the title was enough to tell you that this topic won't interest you. is there anything else you want to add in or are you done venting about those flop actors? 

secular00 thumbnail

yeah then keep it moving dude. ignore my replies if you dont like them.  i see that its difficult for you to follow what you dish out.  sab ko lectures dene bahut aate hai.

um like i said.... move on and ignore my thread.... it was just a general discussion which im interested in.... if you're not .... please.... "do not spam my thread with your negativity..."

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

yeah then keep it moving dude. ignore my replies if you dont like them.  i see that its difficult for you to follow what you dish out.  sab ko lectures dene bahut aate hai.

Looks like you are getting hot under your collar with all the replies from me reprimanding you for your mocking and bullying now that you are subtly requesting me to ignore your comments. Alright then, reham kar leti tum pe.  πŸ˜† 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Looks like you are getting hot under your collar with all the replies from me reprimanding you for your mocking and bullying now that you are subtly requesting me to ignore your comments. Alright then, reham kar leti tum pe.  πŸ˜† 

exactly, sammy17🀣 I could feel the heat right through my laptop.... PranBir those apparent "flop actors" are still being given importance in one way or the other.... πŸ‘πŸΌ and i'm glad about that....πŸ˜›

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

um like i said.... move on and ignore my thread.... it was just a general discussion which im interested in.... if you're not .... please.... "do not spam my thread with your negativity..."

Girl she's actually low-key begging for us to not reply to her comments by claiming I'm not practising what I preach. πŸ˜† So basically she wants to continue to come on to a topic she has no interest in with the sole purpose of putting us off discussing what we want by spamming the topic with hate, then simultaneously is requesting us not to reply to her comments, when she herself said that she can do what she wants and say what she wants, wherever she wants. Essentially its one rule for us and another rule for her in her mind. I guess she has no replies for us pointing out her bullying and dictatorship so now she is making requests for us to let her post hate comments on the topic and telling us to ignore too. 

Anyways, lets continue with the main purpose of the topic and as per her request, act like she doesn't even exist on this topic. πŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail

exactly, sammy17🀣 I could feel the heat right through my laptop.... PranBir those apparent "flop actors" are still being given importance in one way or the other.... πŸ‘πŸΌ and i'm glad about that....πŸ˜›

LOL some people don't understand that not everybody can like what you like. Abhigya fans basically can't understand that there are people who like pranbir or dusri peedi and want everyone to dislike them just because they do, yet us pranbir/ dusri peedhi fans could care less whether they dislike the new gen and neither mock them for disliking pranbir or anything, yet they want to thrust their likes and dislikes on us and bully us out of discussing the new gen. Lets just continue with the original point of discussion.

So yeah if you want to get regular updates on pranbir, you should totally follow pranbir_humesha on instagram. 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Girl she's actually low-key begging for us to not reply to her comments by claiming I'm not practising what I preach. πŸ˜† So basically she wants to continue to come on to a topic she has no interest in with the sole purpose of putting us off discussing what we want by spamming the topic with hate, then simultaneously is requesting us not to reply to her comments, when she herself said that she can do what she wants and say what she wants, wherever she wants. Essentially its one rule for us and another rule for her in her mind. I guess she has no replies for us pointing out her bullying and dictatorship so now she is making requests for us to let her post hate comments on the topic and telling us to ignore too. 

Anyways, lets continue with the main purpose of the topic and as per her request, act like she doesn't even exist on this topic. πŸ˜†

basically, she wanted to be noticed.... well, there are a million other ways to be noticed too... shes been into KKB so much I felt as if I was talking to Aliya or Tanu from the show.. anyways, id get back to this thread in a whileπŸ˜› hang in here...

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@sammy,@maheen, well said and well put this person down. Ignore her and u continue writing what u want. As for them being flop actors, this gen leap occurred in March I think. And this serial continues to be in top 10 despite weightage being given equally now. OC, even I am getting bored with unnecessary drag, but that doesn't mean one should hurt someone else's feelings. For a whole lot who have been skipping this serial of late including myself ( I only watch occasionally - Like yesterday, I enjoyed), there r many who have either restarted watching it or new viewers.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

basically, she wanted to be noticed.... well, there are a million other ways to be noticed too... shes been into KKB so much I felt as if I was talking to Aliya or Tanu from the show.. anyways, id get back to this thread in a whileπŸ˜› hang in here...

Sure thing! I guess we can carry on the discussion further when more pranbir scenes come on that are relevant to the topic. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

@sammy,@maheen, well said and well put this person down. Ignore her and u continue writing what u want. As for them being flop actors, this gen leap occurred in March I think. And this serial continues to be in top 10 despite weightage being given equally now. OC, even I am getting bored with unnecessary drag, but that doesn't mean one should hurt someone else's feelings. For a whole lot who have been skipping this serial of late including myself ( I only watch occasionally - Like yesterday, I enjoyed), there r many who have either restarted watching it or new viewers.

Thanks dear. I get abhigya fandom's frustration as even non abhigya fans such as new gen fans are frustrated by dragging of the story, but what is uncalled for is the bullying of those who like new gen as well as harassing the new gen actors on their social media. Its just awful. I watch yeh rishta where even I am frustrated by the third angle they have brought in kaira's love story, yet I haven't once thought ill of the actress playing the third angle or bashed her personally on social media like other yeh rishta/ kaira fans. Is disgusting behaviour when people take their frustration for characters over to the actors.