Naamkarann

Post Leap Fan Fictions

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all,

I am a new AVNEIL shipper. I actually came across AVNEIL when I watched a VM of theirs. I liked it, so thought of watching their scenes since I got some free time as there is nothing good to watch on TV these days! I started with their scenes in some drive links and soon landed up watching the entire show in a go (The seasons with Aditi and Zain as AVNEIL 5,6,7,8,9 on hotstar). I am so in love with these 2. AVNEIL's story is so unique and different and Aditi and Zain have done complete justice by their performance. After watching the entire show once, I still keep watching their again and again. I so love every scene of theirs.

I so badly wish there would be a season 2 with these 2. Man! sachi mein kitna awesome love story hai avneil ki aur kitna awesome person hain NEIL. I am so much in love with ACP NEIL KHANNA. He is one of the awesome-st male leads I have seen on Indian Television.

But I feel the story was rushed post 10 years leap. Many parts were left incomplete and not covered properly.

So I want to read some FF's of theirs. Can you guys please tell me if there are any FF's/OS/SS/TS post 10 years leap. As I feel something is so incomplete about the way the show was rushed and ended. I so badly want to read some FF relating to the 10 years leap.

Thanks in advance. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jgada thumbnail

We do have some in wattpad as I don't think the forum is that active in last few days.....n I have been reading them on wattpad.

U can search them there

suger_genius thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you can find them on wattpad there are many ff's of avneil😃