Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: happy007

lol at this rate Humza will end up with all the sympathy from the audience like Mir Hadi did 😂 

Abhi toh uski redemption bas shuru hui hai. And everyone is already sad for Humza. Jab sabke thappad khayega aur Rumi usko chhod degi tab toh log ro padenge Humza ke liye 

i know right😆..Feroze’s acting in this type of scenario takes the cake and we end up feeling bad for the character.Though i felt bad for mir hadi too but whatever happened with him was opt and justified but whatever is going to happen with hamza(if rumi leaves him permanently) is way too exaggerated than what he had done.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok so what if Hamza.pursues Rumi in a good way. Giving her space but shadowing her. Something happens she miscarried. Hamza blames himself and distances himself from Rumi. 

Time passes both still have wounds from the past but the same undying love. Shareeq approaches Rumi and reveals Hamza's reason for diappeaeing from her life. Rumi pursues Hamza and they heal as they get back together. 

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Ok so what if Hamza.pursues Rumi in a good way. Giving her space but shadowing her. Something happens she miscarried. Hamza blames himself and distances himself from Rumi. 

Time passes both still have wounds from the past but the same undying love. Shareeq approaches Rumi and reveals Hamza's reason for diappeaeing from her life. Rumi pursues Hamza and they heal as they get back together. 

once again i dont expect such maturity from the makers and writers😆..Gohar is posting stories with “khel khatam abb saza ka wakt agya”😒..I mean stop this,ab utna bhi kuch nhi kiya usne..Shanti se jine do bechare ko apni biwi ke saath..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: happy007

lol at this rate Humza will end up with all the sympathy from the audience like Mir Hadi did 😂 

Abhi toh uski redemption bas shuru hui hai. And everyone is already sad for Humza. Jab sabke thappad khayega aur Rumi usko chhod degi tab toh log ro padenge Humza ke liye 

Well his character is written that way in ishquia.  Mir hadi had my sympathy too but I never wanted him to be forgiven and I never wanted him to get the girl ..the girl also never loved him.. He had to face the consequences of his actions which were more severe than humza. The actions I mean.

Here in ishquia, all characters are at fault at some place or the other so blaming it all on humza is not justified. He turned into a vegetable for humna n cultivated immense hatred for her coz he was lied to and betrayed badly. He did the worse thing by using rumi but never ill treated her post marriage. If he wanted he wouldn't have got baarat on the day of their marriage. He cud have ruined humnas life by making their affair public before her wedding thereby shocking her father n sidiqui sahab wud have died much earlier.. Azeems izzat is hurt but is stil intact as only he knows the truth.  He could have divorced rumi the next day. Plus there r hundreds of scenarios by which he cud have toppled everybody's life but he never did it.  So yes. He deserves to be punished for his lies but also deserves to be forgiven as humna was equally guilty n responsible for the mess in everybody's life.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Smithhh

once again i dont expect such maturity from the makers and writers😆..Gohar is posting stories with “khel khatam abb saza ka wakt agya”😒..I mean stop this,ab utna bhi kuch nhi kiya usne..Shanti se jine do bechare ko apni biwi ke saath..

Khel. Khatam . This line he said in the teaser.only

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I made a new thread for Ishqia , coz this one is almost completed. 

Plz move to the new thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5168119#153606070