Ishqiya (ARY) Feroze, Hania, Ramsha, Gohar [DT Note pg30]

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody.๐Ÿ˜Š

BREAKING: FEROZE KHAN & HANIA AMIR STARRING IN A DRAMA TOGETHER

Director Badar Mehmood is one of the top notch directors of Pakistani drama industry. He has given us many hits over the time which include dramas like Balaa, Meri Beti and Aisi Hai Tanhai. But recently he gave a mega hit in the form of Cheekh. Cheekh remains one of the most popular dramas of the year.

Epk exclusively brings you the news on his latest drama which is currently being shot. As per our sources close to the project, the ace director is coming back with even bigger project this time. The director is teaming up again with Meri Beti and Aisi Hai Tanhaiโ€™s writer Mohsin Ali for this drama.

Epk exclusively breaks this to you that the drama stars superstars of the current age i.e. Feroze Khan and Hania Amir. Both Feroze Khan and Hania Amir are huge drama sensations these days and this project will mark their first project together which means this is the first time Feroze and Hania will be sharing screen.

Furthermore, Kaisa Hai Naseeban famed Ramsha Khan will be sharing screen with extremely talented and versatile Gohar Rasheed in this project as well. Going by the names attached, this project definitely goes down in the list of most anticipated dramas.

The yet to be titled project is 10 days into its shoot . The serial is a production of Fahad Mustafa and Dr Ali Kazmiโ€™s Big Bang Entertainment.The serial will be airing on ARY Digital.

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing,I think Goher Rasheed is improving as an actor from Razme Ishq

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

tfs. apart from goher rasheed, the cast of this play is excellent.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Goher Rasheed was in Digest Writer right?

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Goher Rasheed was in Digest Writer right?

Yeah his role in Digest Writer and Meri Nanhi Pari was similar

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahakh

Yeah his role in Digest Writer and Meri Nanhi Pari was similar

Surprisingly ive never seen a single urdu1 serial. Only one that I really liked; "Jackson Heights".

But digest writer was really nice yet i hated saba qamar going back to him in the end

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Surprisingly ive never seen a single urdu1 serial. Only one that I really liked; "Jackson Heights".

But digest writer was really nice yet i hated saba qamar going back to him in the end

I also watched Jackson Heights, I have watched many Urdu 1 serials and enjoyed them like Kesi Ye Paheli, Main Kaise Kahoon, Tum Kon Piya though Ayeza's character was really annoying, and I enjoyed watching Shehernaz first half because Ayeza's character was again annoying in this serial later on

Yeha I don't like characters that forgive too easily or not say anything against people who do injustice with them, they just forgive them easily and nto let them get the taste of their own medicine 

It was a nice serial, but Saba's character was too strong before she got married later she had to follow the norms like every other girl has to follow, her in laws reminded me of Ilma's in laws form Tum Kon Piya

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

Thanks for sharing,I think Goher Rasheed is improving as an actor from Razme Ishq

welcome.๐Ÿค—

I agree on Gohar. I like his acting in REI too. It is the first drama I am watching him in.. coz I succeeded in avoiding his dramas before, coz I didn't like him from the first sight.๐Ÿ˜†

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssehrish

tfs. apart from goher rasheed, the cast of this play is excellent.

You don't like Gohar R.? ๐Ÿ˜ณI was like you before Ramz e Ishq.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You don't like Gohar R.? ๐Ÿ˜ณI was like you before Ramz e Ishq.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

me and my mom don't like goher R.