Ishqia #2 (ARY) Feroze , Haniya , Ramsha , Gohar R.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everybody.😊

Welcome to the 2nd discussion thread of Ishqia.🤗 

Link of the 1st thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5112606

Edited by awida - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hellooooo..Hopefully this new at will be having something good to discuss about ishqiya😳

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smithhh

hellooooo..Hopefully this new at will be having something good to discuss about ishqiya😳

I am sure..since now the truth is going to be revealed. I am afraid bad days are waiting for RumZa.😒

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hope for light after darkness ☺️

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Hope for light after darkness ☺️

Insha Allah. This show will have a happy ending.😃

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the new thread.

Dark Clouds Ahead.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Hoping for what's the best story wise. 

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Congrats on the new thread.

Dark Clouds Ahead.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Hoping for what's the best story wise. 

ishqiya does not have a story line,so how does it even matter what’s best story wise..I will throw eggs on the makers if they show rumza divorce😆..Open ending karwade tab bhi khush hoongi...

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Well his character is written that way in ishquia.  Mir hadi had my sympathy too but I never wanted him to be forgiven and I never wanted him to get the girl ..the girl also never loved him.. He had to face the consequences of his actions which were more severe than humza. The actions I mean.

Here in ishquia, all characters are at fault at some place or the other so blaming it all on humza is not justified. He turned into a vegetable for humna n cultivated immense hatred for her coz he was lied to and betrayed badly. He did the worse thing by using rumi but never ill treated her post marriage. If he wanted he wouldn't have got baarat on the day of their marriage. He cud have ruined humnas life by making their affair public before her wedding thereby shocking her father n sidiqui sahab wud have died much earlier.. Azeems izzat is hurt but is stil intact as only he knows the truth.  He could have divorced rumi the next day. Plus there r hundreds of scenarios by which he cud have toppled everybody's life but he never did it.  So yes. He deserves to be punished for his lies but also deserves to be forgiven as humna was equally guilty n responsible for the mess in everybody's life.

@bold

Exactly. 

We all find that Hamza.in revenge mode marrying Rumi.was the worst thing he did. 

As you have mentioned there were so many ways he could have taken his revenge but he did not of the above. 

He has been a good husband a good son in law. 

Azeem ki izzat.is hurt all because of goongi. Hamza has not laid one finger or eyes on his izzat (which should be Hamna). Yes Hamza blackmailed her but he has never done anything indecent. He asked her wear black and come to his home and not some hotel room. Why did she wear it? When he entered their room during the HM why did she not scream or call the security just because Hamna lives herself the.most. Hamza ne Lori dhamki di and this girl to save her own reputation baap ki husband ki reputation ko taang ke did everything Hamza wanted. 

Why doesn't this girl feel uncomfortable when Hamza stares at her? Because there is nothing wrong in his neeyat when he looks at her. Ulta she stares back at him. 

Hamza dekha jaaye toh sabse zyada or should I say sirf Rumi.ka gunehgaar hai and uski saza Rumi ko hi deni chahiye. 

Hamza blackmailed Hamna you want punish him khel khatam karna hai toh file an.official complaint na. Lekin nahi aisa karenge toh unki izzat pe bhi toh daag lagega - what stupid soch. 

Hamza never interfered in Azeem Hamna relationship - yaar did they even have one cause everything was only from Azeem's side. 

Azeem should not interfere wait till Rumi asks for your help then koi kasar na chodna.  

Rumi is going to blast Azeem too, bade bhai hai na mere toh mujhse sach kyun chupaya same way as she is angry with SS. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smithhh

ishqiya does not have a story line,so how does it even matter what’s best story wise..I will throw eggs on the makers if they show rumza divorce😆..Open ending karwade tab bhi khush hoongi...

True koi story toh hai nahi.

I meant is end it in a way ki makers ko ande, tamatar , joote , gaaliyaan na page. 

Throw eggs at them ? Why eat them and.protein badhao sehat banao. 

Maine toh pehle hi bola tha I am ready for open end. 

I don't know why ppl did not.like G-e-R ka end I toh liked it. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Zaroori nahi hero heroine har baar mile. 

Jo nahi mil.paate unki mohabbat dil.pe zyada asar karti hai.