Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Smithhh

bold ditto.I had the same thought as well😆..But then what is hamza’s punishment going to be for his lies and betrayal to rumi😉

Rumi wont be doing any harm to her own kid but yeah the trauma she is going to get through may cause miscarriage.

Humza will get his punishment in the form of guilt and repentance..that's a sign of a good guy ...merr liye itna hi kaafi hai.

Azeem.ki.kya problem.hai and rumi ki bhi ? Their spouses had a past which is in past. Unless they have feelings for each other, why react so strongly ? Why did azeem want to know the truth and now rumi . Both r unable to handle the truth . 

If there is someone who is most.guilty , its sidiqui sahab . He never asked for humnas wish and couldn't read her daughters dead face . And the weakest link . Humna. In the entire story I couldn't guess what exactly she wants , ..everything was done by her but she wasnt made responsible. Humza se rishta khatam.kiya , humna ki majboori. Azeem se shadi humna ki majboori. Rumi ki shadi humna ki majboori. Azeem ko sach batana humna ki majboori. What is the character thinking what does she want , we dont know. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Problem with both the sisters is..they think they can walk in and walk out anytime they please. 

Azeem.bhai ka reaction late hai ðŸ¤£ humza is over humna and he is over his revenge also. 

Smudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Humza will get his punishment in the form of guilt and repentance..that's a sign of a good guy ...merr liye itna hi kaafi hai.

Azeem.ki.kya problem.hai and rumi ki bhi ? Their spouses had a past which is in past. Unless they have feelings for each other, why react so strongly ? Why did azeem want to know the truth and now rumi . Both r unable to handle the truth . 

If there is someone who is most.guilty , its sidiqui sahab . He never asked for humnas wish and couldn't read her daughters dead face . And the weakest link . Humna. In the entire story I couldn't guess what exactly she wants , ..everything was done by her but she wasnt made responsible. Humza se rishta khatam.kiya , humna ki majboori. Azeem se shadi humna ki majboori. Rumi ki shadi humna ki majboori. Azeem ko sach batana humna ki majboori. What is the character thinking what does she want , we dont know. 

but it wouldnt have matter if hamza married rumi without any outer intention of taking revenge.He married her for revenge,was doing drama with her,didnt honour their marriage,so yeah rumi is having all the rights to be disappointed.At the same time she shall also consider hamza’s state of mind after going through a heartbreak and a severe accident and make decision for them accordingly.I just dont get why they had to bring in the preggy track,that is absolutely unnecessary,the makers are such a bunch of sadists,rumi will most probably blame the miscarriage on hamza’s head and after losing their baby i dont think hamza would be in any position to pursue rumi,he will also be broken from inside.So all in all writers are just going to break rumza shipper’s heart😭 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ye drama sach mein hatke hai.

Grownup Bhai behen ki aisi bonding kahin nahi hai.

Husband wife ki aisi physical closeness kahin nahi hai.

Saara kasoor ladke ka aur kahin nahi bas yahin hai.

Azeem bhai kya aapka rishta itna kamzor hai ki koi uspar vaar kar sake ? Thoda.jawaab apni statue ko bhi dijiye ga. She allowed Hamza to attack her. Why didn't she open her mouth first? 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am ready for a sad end but now I am gonna B+ve.  

Smudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Problem with both the sisters is..they think they can walk in and walk out anytime they please. 

Azeem.bhai ka reaction late hai ðŸ¤£ humza is over humna and he is over his revenge also. 

Hamna does not have any spine or brain or anything,use jis taraf dhakka do woh usi taraf chali jayegi😆..If hamna would have been in rumi’s place then she wouldnt have done anything to hamza,a little bit disappointed then ok with it.How much i want rumi to pull off a hamna in this matter🤣..Rumi is right in walking out of the relationship,the betrayal is a severe one.But the thing i dont agree with is them taking a permanent break.like no.Hamza did commit mistake but with time those are forgivable,breaking off the relation is going to be an out of proportion wala reaction.

Azeem does not know he is late in confronting,philal toh ghadi bht age bar chuki hai kyunki hamza khalid ko ishq ho gya hai😳..You can keep your hamna in a tejori,nobody is interested

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol at this rate Humza will end up with all the sympathy from the audience like Mir Hadi did 😂 

Abhi toh uski redemption bas shuru hui hai. And everyone is already sad for Humza. Jab sabke thappad khayega aur Rumi usko chhod degi tab toh log ro padenge Humza ke liye 

Edited by happy007 - 3 years ago
Smudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Ye drama sach mein hatke hai.

Grownup Bhai behen ki aisi bonding kahin nahi hai.

Husband wife ki aisi physical closeness kahin nahi hai.

Saara kasoor ladke ka aur kahin nahi bas yahin hai.

Azeem bhai kya aapka rishta itna kamzor hai ki koi uspar vaar kar sake ? Thoda.jawaab apni statue ko bhi dijiye ga. She allowed Hamza to attack her. Why didn't she open her mouth first? 

wohi toh why the hell the makers are blaming it all on hamza and making hamna a bechari.Hamza didnt put hamna on a gun point to be blackmailed.She could have told this all to her sis before marriage,why ruin lives then act mera toh koyi kasoor hi nahi🤢