Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

waise i think the blanket wala scene will come in the next epi.😳

Remember hamza once said to convince his parents that he never thought he wont be able to live without her and when he realised it there was no reason to stay away from her.Hopefully consummation happens only now.. not before.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Smithhh

waise hamza literally didnt do anything man.He debunked revenge like a hot potato after realising his love for rumi😳.He did some calls to hamna and told about leaking their messages,made her a little bit scared that too because she is a coward,if goongi knew hamza,she would have known he is just hawa pe teer throwing and not going to do anything as such.But she was dumb to not get that

He did marry to take revenge but didnt for once ill treat rumi,she has always been happy with him.Even goongi who married a saint like azeem is not as happy as rumi,so rumi shall go for a second chance damn it😒

I wish that 3rd teaser dialogue she is maraoing to Hamna.

Wo mujhe blackmail kar raha tha ðŸ˜­ 

Rumi - you should have dared him to leak the love messages. He did not reveal your relationship. Wo tumhe bewafa kehta lekin wo tumhe badnaam nahi karta. Irma bhi nahi samjhi Thu tum use.

I'm not saying Rumi should defend Hamza's blackmailing but Hamna how will they show she blaming all on Hamza. 

Goongi was in a relationship with him 4 4 yrs  and she does not know him. What was she doing in those 4 years.

Rumi Chaar din mein use jaan gayi thi ki wo rk nahi do Hamza hai.

Alishba ko 4 minute lage tum dono ke connection pe doubts karne ke liye.

If saare fasaad ki jad gets happy ending then RumZa deserve a happy beginning too.

I wish dono shuru se shuru kare.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

waise i think the blanket wala scene will come in the next epi.😳

Remember hamza once said to convince his parents that he never thought he wont be able to live without her and when he realised it there was no reason to stay away from her.Hopefully consummation happens only now.. not before.

Ummeed.ke duniya kayam hai.

Waise itna discussion do fictional characters ki consummation pe. Hua ki nahi,  hua toh kab hua, wish it was not revenge mode Hamza but Rumi's Hamza....

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

that is what i said few days ago.But for that they need to show a time leap of 1month atleast.Rumi was all happy and in colorful dress while giving the pregnancy news so yeah it wont be that hard to show a time leap.Btw remember rumi saying while hamza was having shopping bags,we didnt come here to shop only after all,was that in any way hint of their consummation😆

Ho sakta hai.

Some times when Rumi says something no girl would say Hamza looks at her shocked kya bol rahi hai ye ladki.

When she told Hamna - Main mohabbat ke samandar mein doob rahi hoon. (What is she saying to her older sister!) 

Same HM pe bhi. 

Smudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I wish that 3rd teaser dialogue she is maraoing to Hamna.

Wo mujhe blackmail kar raha tha ðŸ˜­ 

Rumi - you should have dared him to leak the love messages. He did not reveal your relationship. Wo tumhe bewafa kehta lekin wo tumhe badnaam nahi karta. Irma bhi nahi samjhi Thu tum use.

I'm not saying Rumi should defend Hamza's blackmailing but Hamna how will they show she blaming all on Hamza. 

Goongi was in a relationship with him 4 4 yrs  and she does not know him. What was she doing in those 4 years.

Rumi Chaar din mein use jaan gayi thi ki wo rk nahi do Hamza hai.

Alishba ko 4 minute lage tum dono ke connection pe doubts karne ke liye.

If saare fasaad ki jad gets happy ending then RumZa deserve a happy beginning too.

I wish dono shuru se shuru kare.

why do i feel that the makers want to show something like hamza who wanted to break hamna’s relationship with azeem and create misunderstanding,will as a result lose his own relation with rumi and repent for doing whatever he did for whole life😭 and on the other hand hamna whose relation with azeem went through a lots of inconvenience but still sustained due to her telling the truth🤢..If they show something as stupid as this then i will freak out.

And the third teaser wala dialogue was for sure for hamza.No doubt on that.

Edited by Smithhh - 3 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

why do i feel that the makers want to show something like hamza who wanted to break hamna’s relationship with azeem and create misunderstanding,will as a result lose his own relation with rumi and repent for doing whatever he did for whole life😭 and on the other hand hamna whose relation with azeem went through a lots of inconvenience but still sustained due to her telling the truth🤢..If they show something as stupid as this then i will freak out.

And the third teaser wala dialogue was for sure for hamza.No doubt on that.

3ed teaser wala dialogue I know is for Hamza and I am waiting for it to come. 

They never made it.clear what Hamza wanted from his revenge. He did not want Hamna back. He I guess did not want to break Hamna Azeem relation cause he had many ways to do that par kuch nahi kiya. He was just scaring and the coward got sacred . He was just taking revenge for dumping him like that. He wanted her to speak up about their past. Azeem usko chodha hai ya nahi he did not think about that. 

I don't think it will be as you sow so shall you reap end for Hamza. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes. Hoping for a good  track ahead. 

A word.of appreciation for the ost . I was rewatching it  n this time I liked it much more than I did compared to the first time. N the ost plays a big.part in it. The beautiful part is , it can be played on any of the 4 leads n words express their emotional state perfectly. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

3ed teaser wala dialogue I know is for Hamza and I am waiting for it to come. 

They never made it.clear what Hamza wanted from his revenge. He did not want Hamna back. He I guess did not want to break Hamna Azeem relation cause he had many ways to do that par kuch nahi kiya. He was just scaring and the coward got sacred . He was just taking revenge for dumping him like that. He wanted her to speak up about their past. Azeem usko chodha hai ya nahi he did not think about that. 

I don't think it will be as you sow so shall you reap end for Hamza. 

Exactly. Humza did something terribly wrong by banging his car , leading to immense mental trauma of his parents. I dont want rumi to take any such step in anger which may cause damage to her , or her child. 

Infact I was watching this scene in which humna is praying for humza when he was put on ventilator. And she prayed that she gives all her happiness to humza and take away all his dukh😆 Was it symbolic ? Bec the happiness which she wished and then gave to him was rumi ,who became his life..and all the sadness came to her which was punishment for her lies and betrayal. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Smudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Exactly. Humza did something terribly wrong by banging his car , leading to immense mental trauma of his parents. I dont want rumi to take any such step in anger which may cause damage to her , or her child. 

Infact I was watching this scene in which humna is praying for humza when he was put on ventilator. And she prayed that she gives all her happiness to humza and take away all his dukh😆 Was it symbolic ? Bec the happiness which she wished and then gave to him was rumi ,who became his life..and all the sadness came to her which was punishment for her lies and betrayal. 

bold ditto.I had the same thought as well😆..But then what is hamza’s punishment going to be for his lies and betrayal to rumi😉

Rumi wont be doing any harm to her own kid but yeah the trauma she is going to get through may cause miscarriage.

Smudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes. Hoping for a good  track ahead. 

A word.of appreciation for the ost . I was rewatching it  n this time I liked it much more than I did compared to the first time. N the ost plays a big.part in it. The beautiful part is , it can be played on any of the 4 leads n words express their emotional state perfectly. 

i like the slower version of male voice better than the faster version.And yeah the lyrics suit perfectly to each of them.The show’s name ishqiya main hara main hara,does that in any way mean hamza going to lose his love both the times😆 and i cant even imagine how many times the female version is going to be played on rumi after betrayal🤣

Edited by Smithhh - 3 years ago