Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

🤣🤣🤣

How is jen's character faking love for her ex-lover's son for revenge even remotely the same as showing kabir marrying the woman who was living in his house as his bhabhi/ who his brother loved and betrayed his brother just to forcefully put zain-shrenu opposite each other for trp's? Well that's a forced attempt at trying to connect this show with zain's reportedly upcoming show just to vent your frustration at people not accepting the forced kabir-pooja love story. 

Don't worry, people will accept and not bash it at all because here it won't be a last second change for trp, jen's character will never have married or lived as zain's character's step mother in the same house, and zain's character won't last second be shown having a love story with the person who betrayed his close family member for ratings. 

And you say jhanvi was fake bhabhi because she never married kabir's brother, so how is it a mother and step son story if she didn't marry his dad at all because his father dumped her in your logic? She wouldn't be classed as his step mother just for being in a romantic relationship with his father. 😆Never seen anybody contradict their own opinions and views this much. 

Show is going off air now and forced love story of kabir and his fake bhabhi wasn't able to save the show from SP's trp hungry axe despite people trying to defend the revamp track and the kabir-pooja love story, so now zain will get a good show where hopefully there won't be last minute major bakwaas changes to the main story.  

I predicted that the show would not survive that long when the revamp was announced as my experience of ITV serials has shown me that when shows so early on change their entire main plot, it is usually the beginning of the end for the show, and I was right. The show started late april, and is ending in September. Just about made a 5 month run as a whole and it has only been a handful of weeks since revamp took place, so revamp flopped miserably. 👎🏼

Best of luck to zain and shrenu and hope they get better shows than this. 

👏🤣

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol

Didnt I say that these fans are nothing but hypocrites 😆

Truely Kabir and Kavya had such a big scope in terms of their love story. But these fans just hated Kabir Kavya simply becoz they wanted their fav Shrenu paired with Zain. 

How I wish the makers had not given in to these fans demands and rather developed Kabir and Kavya's love story. 😔

Also due to these fans, I am now irritated by Shrenu herself! 

These fans have successfully managed to make me dislike Shrenu... and I am sure many people like me also feel the same way. 

NB: I have nothing against Shrenu but due to her fans here I am disliking her offlately. Sorry not sorry. 

Regarding beyhadh 2, well I doubt this article is 100% true. I mean maybe the story what they wrote is not 100% true. 😕

Anyways I cant wait for Beyhadh 2. 

But before that this show needs to end huh😵

Such a headache🤪

waiting for jenshadh 🤗🤗🤗

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

]

Nah I feel bad for shrenu because of her fans. She had the opportunity to play a grey character that she seemed psyched to play, but she got the opportunity taken from her because SP saw her fans whining online that they wanted her opposite zain, and they thought looking at this that the trp's would rise by making shrenu romance zain. If I was shrenu I'd be like "Are you guys happy now? Mil gayi dil ko thandak?" 🤣

Don't blame shrenu dear. She's one of the biggest victims here in a way, as is zain and tanvi. What they were all promised and narrated, and what they got in return. 

I am imagining shrenu's expressions and dialogue delivery! 

Poor girl she was butchered badly than kavya due to stupid blind  fans.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

The story of beyhadh 2 can be like Viraf's character is Zain's character's step father who marries Zain's character's mother who is 10 years older than Viraf's character for her property. Once Viraf character's first wife dies, he marries Jenni's character and brings step mother for Zain's character . Then Jenni's character kills Viraf's character and marries Zain's character thus making Zain's character his own step father🤔

Then viewers demand to rename the show as Game of Relations😳

🤣🤣

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

And in the meantime if Zain's character's real father returns then what will be his relation with Jenni's character😕 if in future they have a child what will be his relation with Viraf's character😕

Zain's character father will be step father of Zain's character kids😉