Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol

Didnt I say that these fans are nothing but hypocrites 😆

Truely Kabir and Kavya had such a big scope in terms of their love story. But these fans just hated Kabir Kavya simply becoz they wanted their fav Shrenu paired with Zain. 

How I wish the makers had not given in to these fans demands and rather developed Kabir and Kavya's love story. 😔

Also due to these fans, I am now irritated by Shrenu herself! 

These fans have successfully managed to make me dislike Shrenu... and I am sure many people like me also feel the same way. 

NB: I have nothing against Shrenu but due to her fans here I am disliking her offlately. Sorry not sorry. 

Regarding beyhadh 2, well I doubt this article is 100% true. I mean maybe the story what they wrote is not 100% true. 😕

Anyways I cant wait for Beyhadh 2. 

But before that this show needs to end huh😵

Such a headache🤪

Right now there's no confirmations for him being part of beyhadh 2, but we can simply only hope he gets something good.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Only media portals are making noise just like they did for bajaj.

As per twitter updates the ML has already been selected and shooting is going start in the second week of September.

Zain, Harshad,Viraf , Priyank are all fabricated by web media  being a jenshad fan i wished to see them again, unfortunately the PH is different and expectations are very low.

Coming to EBSS, as per d original concept, Shrenu was awesome. The tamil show from which it was inspired was a  super hit. Its also a sad fact that every channel as a particular audience.  Maya was negative to the core and the character was accepted.unfortunately everything went wrong with EB

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Only media portals are making noise just like they did for bajaj.

As per twitter updates the ML has already been selected and shooting is going start in the second week of September.

Zain, Harshad,Viraf , Priyank are all fabricated by web media  being a jenshad fan i wished to see them again, unfortunately the PH is different and expectations are very low.

Coming to EBSS, as per d original concept, Shrenu was awesome. The tamil show from which it was inspired was a  super hit. Its also a sad fact that every channel as a particular audience.  Maya was negative to the core and the character was accepted.unfortunately everything went wrong with EB

I guess there is no confirmation yet about who jenny's co-stars are then. Precisely! Shrenu was far better in the original plot, but just for this forced attempt at trying to pair zain-shrenu, they completely wrecked and took for granted the original plot. Only a few tweaks were really required to make the original plot work, such as not making it like the typical bahu-vs bahu, but it would have been interesting if they eventually made it into kabir-kavya vs jhanvi after a few episodes of kavya vs jhanvi and the family completely being trapped in jhanvi's facade that they disbelieve KK, such as jhanvi manipulating PK heavily against both KK as well as making the show more thrilling. Would have been interesting to see PK ruin himself slowly by believing jhanvi, jhanvi sabotaging PK's career rather than focusing on his family and KK attempting to show jhanvi's real face to PK etc. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shrenu is proud of her fans 

FYI there were not only shrenu & shrenu fans who bashed yabir 

2ndly it wasnt shrenu's fan who boycott the show from star

3rdly if sp would have given only too fans of demand it would jhanbir tashan and not jabir LS 

4thly not only shrenu's fans but many zain's fan were too interested in jabir #shrezain

And if sp would always gave in the demand of shrenu's fan than rikara story would have been developed to the best 

Lastly if u cannot feel good for shrenu than please dont feel bad for her atleast 

Instead of that for just once pray and appreciate to those whom u love. . . It always spreads positivity. . . Happiness and love

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Shrenu is proud of her fans 

FYI there were not only shrenu & shrenu fans who bashed yabir 

2ndly it wasnt shrenu's fan who boycott the show from star

3rdly if sp would have given only too fans of demand it would jhanbir tashan and not jabir LS 

4thly not only shrenu's fans but many zain's fan were too interested in jabir #shrezain

And if sp would always gave in the demand of shrenu's fan than rikara story would have been developed to the best 

Lastly if u cannot feel good for shrenu than please dont feel bad for her atleast 

Instead of that for just once pray and appreciate to those whom u love. . . It always spreads positivity. . . Happiness and love

Who said anything about the show being boycotted? The revamp and this forced love story of pooja-kabir failing miserably has made me content and happy enough to not care. And I loved how you singled out the part about feeling sorry for shrenu when sympathy has been shown for zain and tanvi too. LOL that much defensiveness that you can't stand even sympathy being given to shrenu. And btw all those comments that kept saying the show would have worked if it was shrezain do in fact influence SP's decisions. You would have to be naive to think channels don't pay even the remotest attention to what fans say or want. They simply cherry pick what they want according to their convenience and ignore the other stuff. They did not execute the show as well as they showed in promos, and when they were too impatient for trp's they saw all these comments with people wanting shrezain, they took that on-board out of desperation for trp's and it did not work. The show suffered. And I'm pleased in a way that the kabir-pooja track happened, else I would have never have witnessed the hypocrisy of some people on this forum in regards to kavya-kabir. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Anyways I'm done commenting on this forum because certain people keep replying to my comments indirectly without quoting me, hence I get no notifications whenever someone replies to me. LOL! What is even the point? Either ignore my comment altogether or quote me so I know you are responding to me, why indirectly reply to me? 😆 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Anyways I'm done commenting on this forum because certain people keep replying to my comments indirectly without quoting me, hence I get no notifications whenever someone replies to me. LOL! What is even the point? Either ignore my comment altogether or quote me so I know you are responding to me, why indirectly reply to me? 😆 

i didn't qouted u because it wasnt just directed to u only than again i m defensive to shrenu doesnt i have never shown concerned to zain u should have gone through the comment i was & still equally happy for zain too my much defensive comment was towards whole topic that revamp happened because of shrenu fans,  shrenu fans did this,  Shrenu fans did that but thats not the case it was not only shrenu fans and about feeling bad i know i have always stated for kavya too but those who always come for kavya the potentially did nothing special about kavya when everyone knows that revamp happened due to low trp and they pointed on zain-shrenu and they are accepted 

Now comes to accepting kavya-kabir than people on forum i dont remember initially didnt accepted because they had undefined devar-bhabhi relation it was they didnt liked chemistry and along withthat jahnvi dhruv were accepted more than kavya kabir that cant be just because  shrenu fans 

Feeling bad for Shrenu because of her fans because it wasnt just shrenu fans who were doing everything in that. . . 

I have always accepted a healthy criticism with open eyes but lets just be happy you and me with our favourite and pray for both they get their best in the futures 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- Except here he won't be knowing that she would be his father's lover who his father dumped.... hence how she'd be using him for revenge.  😆 

Anyways, shrenu-zain shippers plenty of times contradicted their own statements they made against kavya-kabir to defend kavya jhanvi, such as tagging kabir as marrying his best friend's widow as wrong, forced love story, marrying a woman who is like his bhabhi etc, yet they flung all those accusations to the air the moment it came to thinking of kabir romancing and marrying the woman who was living as his actual brother's wife. So no point in accusing people disliking kabir-pooja.  You guys proved by defending kabir-pooja that there truly never was anything wrong in kabir marrying his best friend's widow, but were simply looking for excuses to hate on them. 😆 

Anyways both kavya-kabir fans and pooja/jhanvi-kabir fans got what they wanted. The latter wanted shrezain opposite each other, and the former predicted and wanted revamp to fail. We both got what we wanted. We're all winners and now zain and shrenu are free to look for better prospects. 🥳

Same concept. Here jaanvi use her enemy's son to take revenge. There, Jennifer character will also use a son of betrayer to take revenge.  Here jaanvi was bashed to use the innocent. But some people are ready to accept that the Innocents can be harmed if the actress will not be Shrenu .

Because of some unwanted criticism Pooja is shown as a dummy character now. We liked jaanvi's boldness only. But somebody cried that she should have not avenged the Innocents.  So she is made now to get excuse the criminals of her father's death. It is more irritating than Pooja Kabir marriage.

The same people who were lecturing about the relationship are now expecting this couple  who will be going to wrongly connected.   . In the show the son of betrayer may not know her details but audience know very well about their relationship. But they don't care about the relationship if Zain and Jennifer will be there. What a thought.

If they had intentionally collapsed this show to shut soon,  the same action will be happened to their favorite show too. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

👏 So people learned how to use the quote feature only now after I said I was done posting on this forum. A bit too late too start directly replying to me 😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Lmao krithi if im a Jenny fan I would have watched all her shows. Haven’t watched any of her shows properly since saraswatichandra and even that I watched on and off but good try. And like I said in a previous comment if jhanvi’s marriage to dhruv wasn’t real hence according to you guys she isn’t kabir’s bhabhi, then how would jen’s character be Zain’s character’s step mother if she never married his father or even ever lived in his house as his step mother the way jhanvi was doing all this time. Stop contradicting yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣