Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

HI 5! I'm a Jenshad fan too!! 

And I miss them horribly, but ITV pairs are not repeated unfortunately. 

Ikr. Colors ruined Bp and SP ruined EBSS. And atlast the fans got suffered. That is the worst part of ITV that pairs dont get repeated. Otherwise we had got our fav couples in multiple characters and looks in different shows.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Ikr. Colors ruined Bp and SP ruined EBSS. And atlast the fans got suffered. That is the worst part of ITV that pairs dont get repeated. Otherwise we had got our fav couples in multiple characters and looks in different shows.

BPs fate was too sad. There was a stark contrast in the script pre-leap and post-leap.

Please tell you didn't like the whole Arshad track either. 

Jenshad have such stunning chemistry that 200 episodes of them weren't enough. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Shruti_2906/status/1167445202862129152?s=19

When a fan girl instincts the highest i have such dreams! ! ! ! 

Pixie98 thumbnail

BPs fate was too sad. There was a stark contrast in the script pre-leap and post-leap.

Please tell you didn't like the whole Arshad track either. 

Jenshad have such stunning chemistry that 200 episodes of them weren't enough. 

I didnt liked a bit of Arshad track. It was so monotonous. Wasim was adamant to get Zoya married to him. But atlast they didnt got married. I took a deep breathe that day lol.

Exactly i was expecting Bepanah for atleast 500 episodes. The show was magical the mysterious thrilling story, the cinematography, beautiful bgms, Bepanah's title track, shady characters it was such a polish product that colors thought. This will be the best show just select it and spoil it dude. Bigg boss coming to entertain audience who will watch bepenah (sarcasm). Urghhhh since that day i stopped watching colors.

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

https://twitter.com/Shruti_2906/status/1167445202862129152?s=19

When a fan girl instincts the highest i have such dreams! ! ! ! 

Harshad and Shrenu. Cant imagine even. What a beautiful couple it will be  And that also in a refined polished show like KRPKAB2. You know what i was shooked when i came to know that Erica and Parth are doing KZK2 !! Like look at their old projects and look what are they doing now.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Harshad and Shrenu. Cant imagine even. What a beautiful couple it will be  And that also in a refined polished show like KRPKAB2. You know what i was shooked when i came to know that Erica and Parth are doing KZK2 !! Like look at their old projects and look what are they doing now.

to be honest i tried for every actor of KZK 2 ie erica parth hina and ksg too but yaar i didnt felt that connection in any way and but the trp is all for them so cant say anything 

but yaar dream karne mein kya jata hai after ib i never ever imagined that shrenu and zain will come together and above that their off screen masti is supercool so now i can atleast imagine and if it comes true i wont see any channel other than that and shrenu has worked with sony tv previously so i want her too work there again

Pixie98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

to be honest i tried for every actor of KZK 2 ie erica parth hina and ksg too but yaar i didnt felt that connection in any way and but the trp is all for them so cant say anything 

but yaar dream karne mein kya jata hai after ib i never ever imagined that shrenu and zain will come together and above that their off screen masti is supercool so now i can atleast imagine and if it comes true i wont see any channel other than that and shrenu has worked with sony tv previously so i want her too work there again

I guess one show - Byaah humari bahu ka something its name was right.

Yaa sony always brings fresh projects.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I didnt liked a bit of Arshad track. It was so monotonous. Wasim was adamant to get Zoya married to him. But atlast they didnt got married. I took a deep breathe that day lol.

Exactly i was expecting Bepanah for atleast 500 episodes. The show was magical the mysterious thrilling story, the cinematography, beautiful bgms, Bepanah's title track, shady characters it was such a polish product that colors thought. This will be the best show just select it and spoil it dude. Bigg boss coming to entertain audience who will watch bepenah (sarcasm). Urghhhh since that day i stopped watching colors.

Colors has become all about Vishkanya, tantra, and naagin toh was already there. 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This type of bold concept may work in a web series if the execution is good but I doubt it will work on ITV. Parents will not allow their children to watch nor the children will be comfortable watching the show in front of parents.

Viraf refused to play the role of father in Mahesh Bhatt show so I wonder why will he agree to play the role of Zain's father now. Sorry to say to but Zain has not maintained himself since nk's leap and now he looks older than his actual age.

Anyways, whatever producer and channel decide.Its their money after all.They have to be careful about what they serve on TV because ultimately it will be them who lose if the concept doesn't work.

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm happy for Zain. Like I mentioned somewhere else before, he has done 4 projects since NK, so EBSS ending won't affect him, he'll get a new project soon, and looks like he did, good for him.

I just wish Shrenu was this lucky. She is so much better than a whole lot of actresses out there, but her luck has been the worst since DBO/IB. 

I hope she comes out for allegiance to Star and looks for better work elsewhere, because Star would never give her, her due. 

Can star be blamed, if Zain can do show with any channel he wishes for despite NK being a hit , shrenu too is independent of choosing shows she wished or from what she's offered, 

& Let's be honest star is the only profitable/worthwhile GEC right now.