Zain Imam to romance Jennifer Winget in ‘Beyhadh 2’?

Posted: 4 years ago

Actor Zain Imam seems to be quite in demand. While his ongoing show, ‘Ek Bhram...Sarvagun Sampanna’ (‘EBSS’), in which he stars opposite Shrenu Parikh, is yet to wrap up — it has got a two-week extension owing to a rise in the ratings — he has already been offered another project. The actor is in talks with the makers of ‘Beyhadh 2’ to play the male lead opposite Jennifer Winget.

Informs a source associated with the show, “The storyline of the second season is quite interesting. Jennifer will fall in love with a much older guy with children, but he will dump her eventually. She will return to take revenge with him by falling in love with his son. While Viraf Patel is being considered to play the father, we have approached Zain to portray the son. We are expecting the deal to materialise soon and have him on board. It’s a positive character and he will play a suave and innocent guy from an industrialist family.”

Incidentally, those working on ‘Beyhad 2’ are waiting for his ongoing show to end. In the wake of the increase in the ratings, there is a possibility of ‘EBSS’ getting a further extension.

Despite repeated attempts, we couldn’t reach Zain for comment.

if this is going to be coming up i definetely want shrenu in sony for her next project though not beyhadh but kuch rang and ekdv both are in talks  ....this will be damn interesting

That will be good. Zain and Jennifer in B2 really sounds attractive although i am a JenShad fan but still. I hope the story will be good. As i doubt Pratik Sharma's lsd ever aired a show which got a massive hit. His every show is currently flop and filled with violence starting with Bahu Begum (Magically terrible), Sufiyana (Beautifully rubbish), Manmohini (The worst - No more word ). 

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Son n step mom 😆 ka romance 

Hope people will not bash like they did with devar - Bhabhi ka romance ( here Bhabhi was fake ) 

Best of luck to him for his future projects , he deserve all the success 

Thanks for sharing 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

if this is true i am so excited😃jenny viraf and zain three of my fav in a show they definitely kill it😎adiza fandom is so excited for this hope this news comes true ⭐️

Originally posted by Sumita18

Son n step mom 😆 ka romance 

Hope people will not bash like they did with devar - Bhabhi ka romance ( here Bhabhi was fake ) 

Best of luck to him for his future projects , he deserve all the success 

Thanks for sharing 

here mistake of writers they promote jhanvi and kabir as bhabhi-devar from the beginning even when sp release the videos of jhanvi's introduction kabir call jhanvi as bhabhi ma so definitely audience never see them as couple i saw many times people here always take example of geet-maan and sumit-kumkum to justify jabir but there is much difference btw jabir and them k&s and g&m always promote as couple from the beginning of show so audience always see them as couple but here situation is different first they show kabir and kavya as married and after 50 episodes they trun kabir and jhanvi as couple so definitely its not easy for audience to see them as couple spacially for whom who watch the show from beginning 

p.s - i hope i didn't based for this 😊

Originally posted by shruzzy

if this is going to be coming up i definetely want shrenu in sony for her next project though not beyhadh but kuch rang and ekdv both are in talks  ....this will be damn interesting

I'm happy for Zain. Like I mentioned somewhere else before, he has done 4 projects since NK, so EBSS ending won't affect him, he'll get a new project soon, and looks like he did, good for him.

I just wish Shrenu was this lucky. She is so much better than a whole lot of actresses out there, but her luck has been the worst since DBO/IB. 

I hope she comes out for allegiance to Star and looks for better work elsewhere, because Star would never give her, her due. 

Originally posted by nivi9887

here mistake of writers they promote jhanvi and kabir as bhabhi-devar from the beginning even when sp release the videos of jhanvi's introduction kabir call jhanvi as bhabhi ma so definitely audience never see them as couple i saw many times people here always take example of geet-maan and sumit-kumkum to justify jabir but there is much difference btw jabir and them k&s and g&m always promote as couple from the beginning of show so audience always see them as couple but here situation is different first they show kabir and kavya as married and after 50 episodes they trun kabir and jhanvi as couple so definitely its not easy for audience to see them as couple spacially for whom who watch the show from beginning 

p.s - i hope i didn't based for this 😊

Kabir never called Jhanvi Bhabhi ma 😆

If Zain takes up this role hope he does not call Jenny character Mom 😆 makers need to be smart with write up n should not do blunders like EBSS writers did 

Jokes apart , I m very happy for him and Furst time I m watching his acting via EBSS n he is good 

Beyhad kind of show is not my cup of tea but i m very happy for him n he deserve all the success 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by BlueOcean

although i am a JenShad fan but still. 

HI 5! I'm a Jenshad fan too!! 

And I miss them horribly, but ITV pairs are not repeated unfortunately. 

Good for him. Hopefully, the talks are successful and he gets to do the role (if he wants).