Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruzzy

https://twitter.com/Shruti_2906/status/1167445202862129152?s=19

When a fan girl instincts the highest i have such dreams! ! ! ! 

I watched a few episodes of kuch rang Pyaar show.  I thought that it would be better if Shrenu was in the female lead place. I had written about the same in India forums too. I will be glad if Shrenu participates in that show part 2.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

So happy thinking of jenny and zain opposite each other. Zain's ex-onscreen sasur will now play his onscreen father, although viraf doesn't look old enough to play zain's father. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

This type of bold concept may work in a web series if the execution is good but I doubt it will work on ITV. Parents will not allow their children to watch nor the children will be comfortable watching the show in front of parents.

Viraf refused to play the role of father in Mahesh Bhatt show so I wonder why will he agree to play the role of Zain's father now. Sorry to say to but Zain has not maintained himself since nk's leap and now he looks older than his actual age.

Anyways, whatever producer and channel decide.Its their money after all.They have to be careful about what they serve on TV because ultimately it will be them who lose if the concept doesn't work.

Yes if it was tashan-e-ishq's time zain who maintained his weight and facial hair grooming a lot, hence looked younger at that time, or even earlier times of NK where zain was still slim then he would be okay playing viraf's son, but within one year zain aged so much simply because of some weight gain. (My boy is still a looker nontheless, but he looks older now just because he has added weight and not grooming his facial hair the way he used to. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Son n step mom 😆 ka romance 

Hope people will not bash like they did with devar - Bhabhi ka romance ( here Bhabhi was fake ) 

Best of luck to him for his future projects , he deserve all the success 

Thanks for sharing 

🤣🤣🤣

How is jen's character faking love for her ex-lover's son for revenge even remotely the same as showing kabir marrying the woman who was living in his house as his bhabhi/ who his brother loved and betrayed his brother just to forcefully put zain-shrenu opposite each other for trp's? Well that's a forced attempt at trying to connect this show with zain's reportedly upcoming show just to vent your frustration at people not accepting the forced kabir-pooja love story. 

Don't worry, people will accept and not bash it at all because here it won't be a last second change for trp, jen's character will never have married or lived as zain's character's step mother in the same house, and zain's character won't last second be shown having a love story with the person who betrayed his close family member for ratings. 

And you say jhanvi was fake bhabhi because she never married kabir's brother, so how is it a mother and step son story if she didn't marry his dad at all because his father dumped her in your logic? She wouldn't be classed as his step mother just for being in a romantic relationship with his father. 😆Never seen anybody contradict their own opinions and views this much. 

Show is going off air now and forced love story of kabir and his fake bhabhi wasn't able to save the show from SP's trp hungry axe despite people trying to defend the revamp track and the kabir-pooja love story, so now zain will get a good show where hopefully there won't be last minute major bakwaas changes to the main story.  

I predicted that the show would not survive that long when the revamp was announced as my experience of ITV serials has shown me that when shows so early on change their entire main plot, it is usually the beginning of the end for the show, and I was right. The show started late april, and is ending in September. Just about made a 5 month run as a whole and it has only been a handful of weeks since revamp took place, so revamp flopped miserably. 👎🏼

Best of luck to zain and shrenu and hope they get better shows than this. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

According to some people. Kabir can marry even sonali but he should not marry Pooja. Because Pooja is portrayed by Shrenu. 

Kabir returned his home after one year of his brother's marriage. He interacted with his Bhabhi through the phone only. He clearly told it in an episode. But he interacted daily in person with his friend and his wife. People can accept him with his friend's wife but they can't accept him with a fake Bhabhi even after she clearly explained everything about her relationship with her fake husband.

People can accept a man to marry his father's lover( the Nike name of this relationship is 'keep' ) but can't accept his brother's lover. Here she didn't love his brother. But there, she loved his father. 

PS. Due to some of his fans crying about his present show relationship , only the special roles are coming on his way  . He is a good actor. He doesn't hesitate to act such the roles. He should not be targeted by the season 1 fans or the actress fans. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

According to some people. Kabir can marry even sonali but he should not marry Pooja. Because Pooja is portrayed by Shrenu. 

Kabir returned his home after one year of his brother's marriage. He interacted with his Bhabhi through the phone only. He clearly told it in an episode. But he interacted daily in person with his friend and his wife. People can accept him with his friend's wife but they can't accept him with a fake Bhabhi even after she clearly explained everything about her relationship with her fake husband.

People can accept a man to marry his father's lover( the Nike name of this relationship is 'keep' ) but can't accept his brother's lover. Here she didn't love his brother. But there, she loved his father. 

PS. Due to some of his fans crying about his present show relationship , only the special roles are coming on his way  . He is a good actor. He doesn't hesitate to act such the roles. He should not be targeted by the season 1 fans or the actress fans. 

@Bold- Except here he won't be knowing that she would be his father's lover who his father dumped.... hence how she'd be using him for revenge.  😆 

Anyways, shrenu-zain shippers plenty of times contradicted their own statements they made against kavya-kabir to defend kavya jhanvi, such as tagging kabir as marrying his best friend's widow as wrong, forced love story, marrying a woman who is like his bhabhi etc, yet they flung all those accusations to the air the moment it came to thinking of kabir romancing and marrying the woman who was living as his actual brother's wife. So no point in accusing people disliking kabir-pooja.  You guys proved by defending kabir-pooja that there truly never was anything wrong in kabir marrying his best friend's widow, but were simply looking for excuses to hate on them. 😆 

Anyways both kavya-kabir fans and pooja/jhanvi-kabir fans got what they wanted. The latter wanted shrezain opposite each other, and the former predicted and wanted revamp to fail. We both got what we wanted. We're all winners and now zain and shrenu are free to look for better prospects. 🥳

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

@Bold- just like all the whinging some did about kabir's relationship with kavya. I guess we're all one and the same then, but at least some of us are consistent and don't actively contradict our own views from jodi to jodi just for shipping purposes.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Anyways, I made my lovely point here about some people's hypocrisy and inconsistent opinions, but clearly some people will remain in denial mode about how contradictory they are. In the end, the show failed and was doomed to fail with such a massive change in the story all just to make way for a love story, even if it meant rushing and destroying the original premise of the show. The actors will all now be free to find better opportunities and I can party at the failure of this forced revamp story whilst waiting for zain's next project, because I'm not even going to continue to come here and counter argue with people who are adamant on denying their contradictions. 

Right now there's no confirmation either on zain doing beyhad 2 either, so what his next show will be is a mystery.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- Except here he won't be knowing that she would be his father's lover who his father dumped.... hence how she'd be using him for revenge.  😆 

Anyways, shrenu-zain shippers plenty of times contradicted their own statements they made against kavya-kabir to defend kavya jhanvi, such as tagging kabir as marrying his best friend's widow as wrong, forced love story, marrying a woman who is like his bhabhi etc, yet they flung all those accusations to the air the moment it came to thinking of kabir romancing and marrying the woman who was living as his actual brother's wife. So no point in accusing people disliking kabir-pooja.  You guys proved by defending kabir-pooja that there truly never was anything wrong in kabir marrying his best friend's widow, but were simply looking for excuses to hate on them. 😆 

Anyways both kavya-kabir fans and pooja/jhanvi-kabir fans got what they wanted. The latter wanted shrezain opposite each other, and the former predicted and wanted revamp to fail. We both got what we wanted. We're all winners and now zain and shrenu are free to look for better prospects. 🥳

Lol

Didnt I say that these fans are nothing but hypocrites 😆

Truely Kabir and Kavya had such a big scope in terms of their love story. But these fans just hated Kabir Kavya simply becoz they wanted their fav Shrenu paired with Zain. 

How I wish the makers had not given in to these fans demands and rather developed Kabir and Kavya's love story. 😔

Also due to these fans, I am now irritated by Shrenu herself! 

These fans have successfully managed to make me dislike Shrenu... and I am sure many people like me also feel the same way. 

NB: I have nothing against Shrenu but due to her fans here I am disliking her offlately. Sorry not sorry. 

Regarding beyhadh 2, well I doubt this article is 100% true. I mean maybe the story what they wrote is not 100% true. 😕

Anyways I cant wait for Beyhadh 2. 

But before that this show needs to end huh😵

Such a headache🤪

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol

Didnt I say that these fans are nothing but hypocrites 😆

Truely Kabir and Kavya had such a big scope in terms of their love story. But these fans just hated Kabir Kavya simply becoz they wanted their fav Shrenu paired with Zain. 

How I wish the makers had not given in to these fans demands and rather developed Kabir and Kavya's love story. 😔

Also due to these fans, I am now irritated by Shrenu herself! 

These fans have successfully managed to make me dislike Shrenu... and I am sure many people like me also feel the same way. 

NB: I have nothing against Shrenu but due to her fans here I am disliking her offlately. Sorry not sorry. 

Regarding beyhadh 2, well I doubt this article is 100% true. I mean maybe the story what they wrote is not 100% true. 😕

Anyways I cant wait for Beyhadh 2. 

But before that this show needs to end huh😵

Such a headache🤪

]

Nah I feel bad for shrenu because of her fans. She had the opportunity to play a grey character that she seemed psyched to play, but she got the opportunity taken from her because SP saw her fans whining online that they wanted her opposite zain, and they thought looking at this that the trp's would rise by making shrenu romance zain. If I was shrenu I'd be like "Are you guys happy now? Mil gayi dil ko thandak?" 🤣

Don't blame shrenu dear. She's one of the biggest victims here in a way, as is zain and tanvi. What they were all promised and narrated, and what they got in return.