Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I met amazing and annoying people in this forum. Amy you are the former, and sumitra and krithi are the latter, but I at least taught them how to use the quote button whilst leaving. 😏

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Lmao krithi if im a Jenny fan I would have watched all her shows. Haven’t watched any of her shows properly since saraswatichandra and even that I watched on and off but good try. And like I said in a previous comment if jhanvi’s marriage to dhruv wasn’t real hence according to you guys she isn’t kabir’s bhabhi, then how would jen’s character be Zain’s character’s step mother if she never married his father or even ever lived in his house as his step mother the way jhanvi was doing all this time. Stop contradicting yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

If Zain character's mother is alive, how can his step mother live in the same house. Step wife of his father is a decent relationship rather than his father's 'secret affair' . Normally the step wives and the secret affairs do not be allowed to live in the main house.

A lot of difference in between the real characters and the imaginary characters. Pooja did a fake marriage without any of the Mittals presence. She entered in the house to act as Jaanvi just like an actor doing a character for a show. The Mittals were the inside audience. They all danced according to jaanvi's music. . 

The actors never live the particular character outside the shooting spot. Once they remove the make up , they become the original again. 

After removing jaanvi's's make up she completely transformed as Pooja. Now the cheated feelings only in Mittals minds rather than the relationship of jaanvi.. 

The same things may be happened in that show. My doubts are, how can that relationship be accepted by some people before the show on air when the same people raised their voice against Kabir pooja relationship.

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithi1990

If Zain character's mother is alive, how can his step mother live in the same house. Step wife of his father is a decent relationship rather than his father's 'secret affair' . Normally the step wives and the secret affairs do not be allowed to live in the main house.

A lot of difference in between the real characters and the imaginary characters. Pooja did a fake marriage without any of the Mittals presence. She entered in the house to act as Jaanvi just like an actor doing a character for a show. The Mittals were the inside audience. They all danced according to jaanvi's music. . 

The actors never live the particular character outside the shooting spot. Once they remove the make up , they become the original again. 

After removing jaanvi's's make up she completely transformed as Pooja. Now the cheated feelings only in Mittals minds rather than the relationship of jaanvi.. 

The same things may be happened in that show. My doubts are, how can that relationship be accepted by some people before the show on air when the same people raised their voice against Kabir pooja relationship.

Relax dear let it be who cares??

We both are shrenu's fan first don't indulge in these kind of verbal spats . 

Let's wish shrenu too get some new show and as a lead .

Beyhadh is all about maya other characters are sidekicks only that's what I figured watching season 1 (Strictly my opinion) nothing personal . 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I met amazing and annoying people in this forum. Amy you are the former, and sumitra and krithi are the latter, but I at least taught them how to use the quote button whilst leaving. 😏

I think no one has the eligible quality to judge the other member of this forum who is this and who is that.

You can't tolerate and feel annoying when your points are countered. Because you think yourself great. 

I always try to give my opinion when it is countered. I never take back and pretend to quit the forum . 

Your amazing people only make a separate thread for your boycott. But we just simply laugh and go to another thread.😀

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The story of beyhadh 2 can be like Viraf's character is Zain's character's step father who marries Zain's character's mother who is 10 years older than Viraf's character for her property. Once Viraf character's first wife dies, he marries Jenni's character and brings step mother for Zain's character . Then Jenni's character kills Viraf's character and marries Zain's character thus making Zain's character his own step father🤔

Then viewers demand to rename the show as Game of Relations😳

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

The story of beyhadh 2 can be like Viraf's character is Zain's character's step father who marries Zain's character's mother who is 10 years older than Viraf's character for her property. Once Viraf character's first wife dies, he marries Jenni's character and brings step mother for Zain's character . Then Jenni's character kills Viraf's character and marries Zain's character thus making Zain's character his own step father🤔

I didn't follow the rest of the pages but I never miss out your comment friend. 

Its the most hilarious 🤣

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

it describes no "hadh" for relations thats "beyhadh"

Also many other series names suits it like rishton ka chakravyuh,  Our own ebss,  Than yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and many more 🤣

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

it describes no "hadh" for relations thats "beyhadh"

Also many other series names suits it like rishton ka chakravyuh,  Our own ebss,  Than yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and many more 🤣

And in the meantime if Zain's character's real father returns then what will be his relation with Jenni's character😕 if in future they have a child what will be his relation with Viraf's character😕

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Actor Zain Imam seems to be quite in demand. While his ongoing show, ‘Ek Bhram...Sarvagun Sampanna’ (‘EBSS’), in which he stars opposite Shrenu Parikh, is yet to wrap up — it has got a two-week extension owing to a rise in the ratings — he has already been offered another project. The actor is in talks with the makers of ‘Beyhadh 2’ to play the male lead opposite Jennifer Winget.

Informs a source associated with the show, “The storyline of the second season is quite interesting. Jennifer will fall in love with a much older guy with children, but he will dump her eventually. She will return to take revenge with him by falling in love with his son. While Viraf Patel is being considered to play the father, we have approached Zain to portray the son. We are expecting the deal to materialise soon and have him on board. It’s a positive character and he will play a suave and innocent guy from an industrialist family.”

Incidentally, those working on ‘Beyhad 2’ are waiting for his ongoing show to end. In the wake of the increase in the ratings, there is a possibility of ‘EBSS’ getting a further extension.

Despite repeated attempts, we couldn’t reach Zain for comment.

bad choice for male lead..he will look younger to jennifer.let zain take someother interesting project.i loved him in naamkaran..

Hardcore jenshadh fan..harshad is best for Jennifer..he is good in sarcasm 

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Who said anything about the show being boycotted? The revamp and this forced love story of pooja-kabir failing miserably has made me content and happy enough to not care. And I loved how you singled out the part about feeling sorry for shrenu when sympathy has been shown for zain and tanvi too. LOL that much defensiveness that you can't stand even sympathy being given to shrenu. And btw all those comments that kept saying the show would have worked if it was shrezain do in fact influence SP's decisions. You would have to be naive to think channels don't pay even the remotest attention to what fans say or want. They simply cherry pick what they want according to their convenience and ignore the other stuff. They did not execute the show as well as they showed in promos, and when they were too impatient for trp's they saw all these comments with people wanting shrezain, they took that on-board out of desperation for trp's and it did not work. The show suffered. And I'm pleased in a way that the kabir-pooja track happened, else I would have never have witnessed the hypocrisy of some people on this forum in regards to kavya-kabir. 

u r back to this forum! Dont waste your energy here... They will do shrenu zaap ..even i like shrenu but won't do jaap like this fans..karma! Kavya and dhruv were butchered badly now the creative butchered the entire show itself... Worst serial..shrenu will surely feel bad for choosing this project