All of you - MriAra SS | Update Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Pankhis!!!😃

It's been long since I have posted any story here! It was because I have not written any in a long time.smiley6

But here I am with new Short Story of MriAra!🥳

This is the unedited version because edited will take time.😉

Enjoy!🤗

------

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Edited by Archi21 - 4 years ago

Part 1

Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat and Tara Shukla were childhood friends. Two peas in a pod.

They went to the same school and college. If anyone had seen them for the first time, they might have thought them as childhood sweethearts. Butin reality they were best friends. Tara guided Mrityunjay on how girls act pathetically. They were so much together that everyone thought they were in a relationship. So no boy approached Tara fearing a nice beating from the big broad Mrityunjay.

Mrityunjay was hard to be ignored. He had a well-built body and a charming personality. Many girls in school and college tried to approach him but each time they tried to get near him, Tara from nowhere used to come toMrityunjay's rescue. It was not that Mrityunjay did not like girls but he was well informed by Tara about girls’ tantrums and found it best to stay away from them. 

Tara was also a girl but for Mrityunjay, she was Tara, not any girl.

Their families were business partners and friends as well. They had finished their MBA and were working in their parents’ company. Sometimes they still behaved like five-year-old kids. Like today in Mrityunjay's office they were fighting about where they would go this weekend because, after this weekend, he would be in another city for a month to learn more about the work in Bangalore office while Tara would be here in Mumbai office, learning things which she would later share with him.

“Movie and dinner,” she yelled.

“No, just dinner,” he shouted.

“I am booking tickets and we are going,” she said snatching his phone from his hand to book the tickets.

“No, we are not.” He snatched his phone back from her hand.

Jairaj and Govind were standing in the conference room looking towards Mrityunjay's office. Seeing Mrityunjay and Tara fighting, Jairaj and Govind laughed.

“If someone comes and tells me that they are grownups, I am not going to believe them,” Govind chuckled.

“I agree with you,” said Jairaj, putting his hand on Govind’sshoulder.

“What do you think? Should we tell them?” asked Govind seriously.

“I don't think this is the right time. Besides, they are fighting,” he chuckled.

“Let's stop them then before they break anything in the office,” said Govind walking towards the cabin door.

Jairaj knocked on the door of Mrityunjay's cabin and said, “If we are allowed.” Both Mrityunjay and Tara noticed Jairaj and Govind standing at the door and stopped yelling at each other.

Seeing them both quiet, Jairaj and Govind stepped insideMrityunjay's cabin.

“There is some exhibition and I think both of you should go and check it out,” said Govind circling his arm around Tara's shoulder, giving her a side hug.

“Yes, it will nice,” said Jairaj hugging Mrityunjay.

Mrityunjay and Tara were calm now but still glaring at each other.

“Come on. Stop fighting like five-year-olds. You both are next inline after me and Govind,” said Jairaj, patting Mrityunjay's back. Hearing him, both of them shrugged their shoulders in defeat.

Seeing them calm down, Jairaj and Govind left Mrityunjay's office. After they left, Mrityunjay and Tara looked at each other and smiled liked nothing had happened and hugged. This happened after each of their fights.

xxxxx

Next day Mrityunjay and Tara visited the exhibition. Soon both of them were bored and left the exhibition. It was a nice spring evening. They decided to take a walk in the nearby area where the jewellery shops were located.

They were discussing how boring the exhibition was when his phone rang. He excused himself as it was a call from one of their clients. Tara was still standing there and was looking at the shop in front of her. She moved closer to the shop and just to pass the time was looking at the jewellery on display. Her eyes stopped on one small heart-shaped locket. It was not something that was too shiny or exclusive but without any reason, Tara felt drawn towards it. She was about to touch the glass in front of it whenMrityunjay came behind her and tapped on her shoulder. He handed her the phone mouthing that she needed to talk to the client. Tara took the phone and moved aside to talk. During the conversation, her mind was again and again drawn to the locket. When after fifteen minutes she finished the conversation, she came straight to the shop to purchase the locket. But when she reached there, she didn't see the locket and panicked.

“There was one locket here. Have you seen it?” she asked the shopkeeper, still scanning his shop for the locket.

“Are you talking about a small heart-shaped locket?” he asked trying to follow her scanning eyes.

“Yes...Can you please give me that?” she pleaded.

“Sorry madam but we sold it just five minutes ago and it was the only piece,” he said.

“Ohh.”

She was disappointed. She walked out of the shop and suddenly thought, “I can buy it back from the person who bought it.” Thinking this, she ran inside the shop.

“Can you tell me who purchased it and in which direction that person went?” she asked in a hurry.

“It was bought by a man over six feet tall and well built. He went that way.” He pointed towards the direction in which the man had gone.

She thanked him and dashed in that direction. “Don't know why she is so desperate for that locket?” the shopkeeper murmured to himself.

She struggled to make her way through the evening crowd and walked in the direction the man had gone. She tried to look for a man as described by the shopkeeper. But to her luck, there was no man to match that description. She was still looking in the crowd when Mrityunjay tapped on her shoulder andTara turned. For once she thought she had found the man that the shopkeeper had described. For the first time in the twenty-five years of her life, she noticed he had brown eyes.

Mrityunjay waved his hand in front of her face to grab her attention and she came out of her thoughts. “No, it can't be Mrityunjay,” she thought to herself.

“What happened Miss. Bak-bak? You are too quiet. It does not suit you,” he said smiling. He also had a heartwarming smile, she noted.

“What are you doing Tara?” she scolded herself in her mind. Soon they were in the car discussing the client with whom they had just talked.

That night Tara's thoughts were drifting again and again to the locket and the man who had purchased it. She was in some way attracted towards the man who had purchased it. Her mind had tried to reason her out that it was possible that the man was married and might have purchased it for his wife. And if not married then he might have purchased it for his girlfriend or whatsoever. The locket was sold and she had lost it and it was useless to think about it. But even after all these reasonings, Tara was not able to take her mind away from the locket and after some time of fighting with her thoughts, she drifted off in slumber.

-------------

A big Thanks to 🤗 Shaina_b smiley31 for editing it!

So this was the first part!

I hope you enjoyed!

Leave a comment so that I know you are reading😉

Very nice!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

Great start!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Very nice!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

Great start!!!

Looking forward to read your China wall-length comment!😆

Part 1

------

Part 2

Next afternoon Tara was at the airport to see Mrityunjay off. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek before he left. While coming back home, she revisited the shop and again asked if they had another piece of the same locket. But the shopkeeper informed her that it was the last piece.

Accepting her defeat that locket didn't belong to her, she returned. But still, she was unable to take the locket out of her mind. That night she imagined herself wearing the locket. In her imagination, she was wrapped in the arms of a six feet, well-built man as described by the shopkeeper. She also imagined herself kissing him. Although the man's face was a blur she imagined his eyes to be brown and a warm smile on his lips. In her imagination, she was happy and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The one month in Mumbai for Tara was not the same as it would have been if Mrityunjay was there. She had almost every day visited the shopkeeper asking for the man or the locket. But each time she received the same response from him. She was slowly growing attached to the unseen man, each night imagining herself with him. She felt weird to even imagine that but was unable to stop herself from imaging him. She had talked almost every day with Mrityunjay and discussed her day but not for once she mentioned about the locket, thinking he might feel it was silly.

After one month when Mrityunjay was back in Mumbai, Govind and Jairaj thought it would be best to talk to their kids about their plan. On Sunday, both families came to Tara's house for lunch. Seeing Mrityunjay after one month Tara rushed to him and wrapped him in a tight embrace. Both families smiled seeing this. After lunch when they were having desserts Jairaj looked at Govind and nodded him to start the talk.

“So Mrityunjay what you have thought about life?” Govind asked stuffing a spoonful of his dessert in his mouth.

“Join the company and follow you and Dad,” he replied smiling.

“And what about marriage?” Jairaj asked growing curious.

“Well, never thought about that. But now that you have asked I will think about it,” he replied looking towards Tara and asked, “What you say, Tara?”

Both the families beamed with happiness at this.

“I think you should get married. So that I would get the opportunity to be free from you,” she said mocking him.

Mrityunjay frowned at this and threw the cushion beside him at her but it missed her as she ducked.

“Mrityunjay, stop acting like a kid,” Nirmala scolded. She was sitting beside Tara. Tara winked at Mrityunjay.

“Now Tara same question for you. What you have thought about your life?” her father asked.

“I cannot leave this company and let your and uncle's hard work in Mrityunjay's hand as he will mess it up. I will join the company to see that he does not mess it all,” she said proudly.

“We were thinking that to handle Mrityunjay you will need more power than just being a partner in the company,” said Jayraj, taking the conversation to insert their agenda.

Tara and Mrityunjay looked at each other in confusion. “I am unable to understand uncle what you want to say,” she said.

“We were thinking it would be great if you both get married to each other.” As soon as the words were out of Jairaj's mouth, there was complete silence in the room.

Mrityunjay and Tara looked at each other and then burst into fits of laughter.

“This is the best joke I have ever heard,” said Tara clutching her stomach.

“I agree,” Mrityunjay agreed still laughing loudly.

Once Tara saw no one was laughing except them, she stopped and looked at Mrityunjay in panic.

“You are serious!” she exclaimed.

“Yes, Tara, we are serious about this,” said Govind.

He continued, “You two know each other very well since childhood. Both are smart. We see no harm in this union.”

By now both Tara and Mrityunjay's eyes were as big as a saucer. They looked at each other unable to say anything.

She looked in his brown eyes something inside her bugged her to speak.“We need time,” she replied turning towards her father.

Mrityunjay was still quiet.

“We will think and let all of you know about our decision,” saying this she walked out of the room. Mrityunjay followed her out.

Tara was standing in the garden with her back to Mrityunjay.

“What was that?” Mrityunjay turned her towards him by grabbing her shoulders.

“The hell I know!” she exclaimed.

Both looked at each other for a moment and then again burst into fits of laughter.

“Our parents seriously think we will ever get ready to marry each other!” said Mrityunjay sitting on a nearby bench. Tara sat beside him closing her eyes to calm herself after fits of laughter.

Mrityunjay turned to face her and looked closely at her. He had seen her eyes, they were dark brown eyes almost black and always full of life, cheeks flushed because of laughter, full lips and above all a good heart. Suddenly, realization dawned on him that she too was a girl! Suddenly the urge to kiss her soft lips plagued him. He leaned closer to her. Tara, whose eyes were closed, opened her eyes sensing Mrityunjay's breath on her lips. When she looked into his eyes there was something in them which she was unable to point at. He was too close to her. Both of their hearts were racing. His lips were just an inch away from her. Mrityunjay's eyes were shifting from her lips to her eyes and back to her lips. She slightly leaned towards him. Suddenly his phone rang and the trance broke. Mrityunjay quickly rose from the bench and walked away receiving the call. Tara gasped thinking what they were going to do. She raced inside to avoid him.

Once the call was done, Mrityunjay came back to where they were sitting only to find Tara was gone.

“What I was going to do?” he asked himself.

He again sat on the bench putting his head in his hands. She was his friend. She was also a girl, a wise girl, not anyone from his school or college. She was different. He can give a chance to her. Or rather ask her to give him a chance to prove himself to her. He remembered how she wanted herself to be free from him. If given a chance he might prove himself. Who knows she might accept him. He smiled and decided to win her.

-------------

I hope you enjoyed!

Leave a comment so that I know you are reading 😉

Very nice!!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Very nice!!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

Waiting for your reply!!!

Nice beginning👏

I just read part one

Childhood friends a nice concept.👍🏼

I like these cute fights which make a relationship work and increases love.

Obviously they are more than friends and soon they will discover it.😉

Govind and Jairaaj must have thought about their marriage I think.😳

MJ has taken that locket which Tara wanted to purchase but no worries soon she will have it.😉

Wow one more new story from you that's cool!!!!!

Childhood friends will be a great life partner I am sure of that but all they need is to just realize their love for each other.

I think Jairaaj and Govind can sense something and they know they can be tamed very easily by diverting their intention.

They have same choices wow!!! Both of them liked that locket and that tall man can no one else than MJ.

Tara is still stuck with that locket. 

Superb part two

Somethings they are realizing when their marriage is proposed by their parents.

They were as usual funny and busy inn fighting as they always used to do but soon a bit awkwardness will take place in their relationship.

Tara is still dreaming about that man who bought her favorite piece of locket unknowing the truth that it is MJ which I am sure of.

Now MJ is noticing her as a life partner and soon they will realize that it's and was always love between them from whom they were not aware of.

update soon.