Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Those who found KP's two years' old iv's  some comment "disappointing", I guess they know nothing about the equation the ex leads of the show YHM used to share. They have many times said, both of them, that they are just professional colleagues, professional friends. 

And, at least one of them, DT that is, had publicly admitted they had a massive fallout between them. DT had to admit because she was the one who supported media on set going against KP in somewhere in September 2014 I think. That time many bad things were said against KP and DT liked them on Twitter. Some of them were demeaning KP and glorifying Sharad (as SM was DT's bf at that time). DT liked them too. If she had not deleted, you can still find them on Twitter.

Then, just afterwards, there was a birthday party of Manish Nagdev and Srishty Rode where SM mockingly equated KP with his horse Chetak where DT laughingly played along and further mocked KP and his fans. 

These two incidents were quite scandalous at that time and every genuine, old fan of YHM should remember this, if doesn't have goldfish memory.

KP didn't take offense at SM-DT's mean mocking but he stopped giving bytes with DT after that. I guess he famously said , " I forgive but i never forget". DT had many times said she only considers Pankaj (Bala) and Abhay ji (Mr Iyer) are her friends from YHM and others don't matter.

So, for those people, jisko laag gayi KP ki "drama queen" sunke and cursing KP and wanting karma to intervene (seriously?!!), those must have known what payari DT had uttered in the past.

Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now why are you going to past which cannot be changed.So please don’t start a war here in this thread of kp fans and dt fans.Some people also there who are both fans.So leave past interviews and be in present

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Those who found KP's two years' old iv's  some comment "disappointing", I guess they know nothing about the equation the ex leads of the show YHM used to share. They have many times said, both of them, that they are just professional colleagues, professional friends. 

And, at least one of them, DT that is, had publicly admitted they had a massive fallout between them. DT had to admit because she was the one who supported media on set going against KP in somewhere in September 2014 I think. That time many bad things were said against KP and DT liked them on Twitter. Some of them were demeaning KP and glorifying Sharad (as SM was DT's bf at that time). DT liked them too. If she had not deleted, you can still find them on Twitter.

Then, just afterwards, there was a birthday party of Manish Nagdev and Srishty Rode where SM mockingly equated KP with his horse Chetak where DT laughingly played along and further mocked KP and his fans. 

These two incidents were quite scandalous at that time and every genuine, old fan of YHM should remember this, if doesn't have goldfish memory.

KP didn't take offense at SM-DT's mean mocking but he stopped giving bytes with DT after that. I guess he famously said , " I forgive but i never forget". DT had many times said she only considers Pankaj (Bala) and Abhay ji (Mr Iyer) are her friends from YHM and others don't matter.

So, for those people, jisko laag gayi KP ki "drama queen" sunke and cursing KP and wanting karma to intervene (seriously?!!), those must have known what payari DT had uttered in the past.

Dude get ur fact correct.. Dis is kast year interview of kp...

How easily u 4get how many tyms even dt have saved kp 4em fan bashing him... Unfact der is dis insta post or Twitter post of dt regarding the same... 

But u will alwyz find fault in her...

N abt sharad n dt comments.. Dat 6 yrs old stuff... Dat tym dey had dis relationship nly.. Kp alwyz late on set throwing tantrums n all... 

So get ur facts correct.. 

Even aftr dat sharad n dt ivs.. Kp n dt have given many bytes 2gether...jst go n see.. U will find many... 

I hope d line which u said dat kp said... He forgive n never forgets... I hope he never 4get how he played wid sum1s luv.. 

Dt n kp have sone blunders.. N m sure 4 both karma gono get dem... 

If dt is not saint neither is ur hero kp... 

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Raita phail gaya 🤣

Aur pankhas bhi aa gaye 🤣

par sach sunne ki himmat hai?🤣

Atleast jo mai hoon m supporting dat.. Not lyk u who dont even knw wee der loyalty is... 

Kabhi kp kabhi ah kabhi koi aur... 

If u have d list of blaming dt.. I too have got mine 4 kp... 

So

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know rest of the things except dt liking some posts on Twitter. Well, people declared dt 'black hearted' anyway, so what more do you expect from her??

Lekin kp is a 'gem of a person' according to you. One side he wishes her 'God bless', 'one new addition every year', and the other side he calls her 'drama queen'.

Well, if you consider this, his way of tit for tat for dt's previous deeds, then I swear, it's puking😃

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

Atleast jo mai hoon m supporting dat.. Not lyk u who dont even knw wee der loyalty is... 

Kabhi kp kabhi ah kabhi koi aur... 

If u have d list of blaming dt.. I too have got mine 4 kp... 

So

Ratna12345 thumbnail

I didn’t understand one thing why are u

Zindigai And Beckett going to their personal issues let’s keep professional in this thread 

Ratna12345 thumbnail

Just live in present why to going to past and hurt who is their both fans

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow, nice to to people coming yo bash DT..line a queue.

Ilthe birthday video, ya anything can be manipulate..by media..we have great examples. 

the interview I have not seen. So I don't know..but we can interpret any way both positive n negetivity

Check the friendship now.

There are cool at levels, we fans should be shamed to react to such matters.

DT , DT DT did that did this..don't worry now two more namonas will come to bash DT and join the wagon. I wish we had a modarator who would have stop us discussing fake n hate things. But what to do 

Our great mod HINz is dead.who can't reply since 9 months 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The ones who guessed KP said the drama queen for DT-SM breakup thing, must have said from own interpretation. Now it is almost known to all that how DT dramatized her post break up events but that is not related to her co-stars.

Just as I mentioned above, how DT and KP fell out then patched up partially but the emptiness was there. But when DT-SM breakup happened, the trio KP-AH-AG were the first ones to support DT. DT's mom/parents were not in Mumbai, came there only after her leg fracture that's 2-3 weeks after her break up time. During this time, KP-AH-AG were the only ones who supported her.

Remember that, famous Insta post of DT, captioning "my first boy's gang night out", sitting almost too close to KP?

That was Aly G's birthday night party only for YHM boys, mostly KP's boy gang. But DT was there. This was one week before DT-SM's official break up announcement. They had breakup but not fully known to press. But at that time too, KP and others supported her.

After, DT's breakup, she changed. She suddenly started to attend events and friends gathering at KP's house, Anita's apartment and even functions at KP's or Anita's friends' places. Those 6-7 months before she dated VD, she used to attend almost all the events and friends gathering at KP's, Anita's and other mutual friends' places. She stopped again after she went out with VD but that's different issue.

But think, before DT-SM breakup, she used to say that she's not a party animal like KP or AH, she is private, homely person. She had a fallout with KP too just few months back. But KP, AH didn't mind. They didn't hesitate to include her into their friend circle. If they had hard feelings or had malice in their hearts, would they include DT in their friend circle and supported her post break up knowing what she said and had views about their party nature? NO. That shows KP (also AH) is not a person who would do something low like this. Heck, DT even left their friend circle once she found a new bf but still they were ok with that. That shows the real picture.