Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Star Plus’ biggest attractions on Thursday were ‘Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala’ at 20:30 with 59,400 viewers, followed by ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ at 21:30 with 52,800 viewers, ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ at 19:30 with 43,800 viewers, ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’ at 20:00 with 42,200 viewers, ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ at 21:00 with 41,200 viewers, ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’ at 18:00 with 35,100 viewers, ‘Sanjivani’ at 19:00 with 17,500 viewers, ‘Ek Bhram’ at 18:30 with 16,100 viewers and ‘Savdhaan India’ at 22:30 with 12,100 viewers.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
sreeu12345 thumbnail

Why only to ask DT, ask Ekta..what her issue. Always to get gossip DT name is always pulled..but don't worry haters are going to say this is DT pr doing...

If so..her pr is also pr for nos of other stars, there never complaint..what the hell .

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since someone was asking i happened to watch his rapid fire clip on insta as it appeared on my explore one of his FPs has uploaded it and KP did say DT is a drama queen in Table for 2 episode... And he took Anita's name for No tantrums

Well i am not going to dissect and find out what he meant by those words as honestly i dnt care of his opinion about her but if anyone wants to see the clip and decide for themselves its uploaded on his FP sorry i dnt remember the name.

Edited by Dmug - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dmug

Since someone was asking i happened to watch his rapid fire clip on insta as it appeared on my explore one of his FPs has uploaded it and KP did say DT is a drama queen in Table for 2 episode... And he took Anita's name for No tantrums

Well i am not going to dissect and find out what he meant by those words as honestly i dnt care of his opinion about her but if anyone wants to see the clip and decide for themselves its uploaded on his FP sorry i dnt remember the name.

That's kind of disappointing. Didn't expect this from Karan P. 

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

Ayye, chod na..why to think in negetive way..

Represent can be in either way .

Why to bang our heads , over some interviews, we all know how this goes ..

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Why to bang our heads , over some interviews, we all know how this goes ..

Negativity left me long back. However, I am disappointed in Karan and that's it. That's my feeling but I know my DivAn share a beautiful bond. I forgot about it lol until you mentioned it again. So yeah, you reminded me of it. Haha. Anyhow, I shall overcome this emotion... Again. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

Well... I m not disappointed.