Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

How? The main reason for these mid level rooted films shooting in places like Jharkhand, etc are because of the incentives they provide. The govt first needs to decide on the incentives and make the state film friendly before inviting people to shoot in the place. Else why will people shoot there when cheaper and much film friendlier alternatives are available in India like for say Himachal Pradesh or even Ooty for that matter than can be successfully passed off as Kashmir? 

Toh bhai urge kiya hai. Jabarjasti to nahi kari. 

He is asking film-makers. Abhi toh shuruaat hai. Jese jese log interest dikhayenge, Incentives bhi decide kar lenge. 

Iss mamle mein tum log ghasit ke issue bana rahe ho. Kuch galt bola toh nahi hai bande ne. Fir thik hai, bhanti bhanti ke log. ðŸ˜†

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Celebs have fan-following. Aadhe se jyada youth ko puchh lo, Sallu ki kaun si movie aane wali hai on Eid 2020, they know. Ask them about politics, they ghanta know. 

Hum sab bhi toh yehi pade rehte hai pura pura din. Discussing movies

Kuch logo ko filmy language hi samaj aati hai. Unhe wahi tarike se kehna padta hai. 

Nawaz Sharif once said, Raveena Tandon is his favorite. What kind of a PM of a country talks about favorite actress. LOL. (Yeh hui aapki bhasha 😉) 

Haan to in logo ko khud par aur hum par bhi cringe aata hoga..Ki itne educated log aise jobless kaise hai ki pura din yahan pade rehte hai

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't wanna indulge in   political views here but Kashmir was a Switzerland in India itself for Indians. In even the 80s,it was a tourism hotspot. My mom has been there 2/3 times with her family, it was the perfect travel destination for middle-class families. I've always wanted to go bcz mom tells us about how beautiful the place is how welcoming people were. But frankly I am too scared to go with all the conflict n terror attacks at random. Films too used to be shot a lot in Kashmir. It'd be great if the tourism starts booming now, bcz tourism is the backbone of the state's economy. And in a selfish perspective, I wanna spend a vacation on such a beautiful place. 

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hope it will become hub for IT in future.....so more jobs to locals.

they need more Medical and engineering colleges...

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Maine toh abhi tak is topic mein PMji ke baree mein kuch bola hi nahin...mera toh discussion was on the mudda that some members were telling shooting had decreased in Kashmir due to terrorism when so many films have been shot in Kashmir these days and that the days of shooting Kashmir ki kali style songs are long gone.ðŸĪ·â€â™‚ïļðŸĪŠ

Aschha. Fir toh tere kandhe pe rakhke.. bandook chalai ja rahi hai. ðŸ˜†