Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

But how did removing 370 eradicate terrorism from the state ? I m confused here. 

Centre exercising full power in union territory and army getting allowed to take full on action against terrorists which wasnt possible under article 370 and state govt

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jahanaroosa

Good by this atleast international    media   will    also   gets access  in kashmirfinally

Lol no one is stopping international media to visit my state. J&K is in India not Pakistan k we will stop media to visit Kashmir. We have democracy here unlike your country. We don't have anything to hide like you people, you have to hide terrorists residing in your country and their location just like you hid osama and till date you delusional people refuse that he was found in your country. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Centre exercising full power in union territory and army getting allowed to take full on action against terrorists which wasnt possible under article 370 and state govt

Wow I had no idea centre was this helpless with the situation in Kashmir. I thought it was mainly cause of the local support they were having a tough time dealing with it. Never knew this was helping terrorism flourish in the state and no one did anything to change it. Its absurd to think how we create our own monsters. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Good by this atleast international    media   will    also   gets access  in kashmirfinally

U mean like this?

Forty-three days after the Indian Air Force struck Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror training camps in Pakistan's Balakot, the Pakistani government took representatives of some Islamabad-based international media houses and foreign diplomats to the area but directed them not to "speak too long" to local residents.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

But how did removing 370 eradicate terrorism from the state ? I m confused here. 

Interestingly another bill was introduced by the government, couple of days before it introduced article 370. It went through quietly without getting noticed.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/individuals-declared-terrorists-president-kovind-assent-uapa-amendments-1579141-2019-08-09

Now this will prick the soft terrorists (separatist leaders who ignite, but not directly get involved in violent act). Now Indian government does not need the permission of state government official (who used to be their person) to take them under control. 

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Earlier producers would flock to Kashmir because they wanted to shoot playback sequences in front of the beautiful landscapes of Kashmir. Those days of filming song sequences in such landscapes are gone now. People hardly shoot dance sequences in such backdrops since studios with better facilities have come up. 

What has terrorism got to do with it? Now people only go and shoot in Kashmir when the script demands of the same. Why will someone randomly go to Kashmir and shoot a song if it isn't in the script. So many films have been shot in Kashmir in the recent years. Because the script demanded that landscape.

Yes. So many films have been shot in recent years. That’s why I am confused that why is it being projected as if there was no shooting going on. I know that in between in 80s/ 90s there was a lull due to terrorism  but shootings have been going on post that.

Anyway It is what it is.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pashto

موږ په پاکستان یا شمالي کوریا کې ژوند نه کوو.

Sindhi

اسان پاڪستان يا اتر ڪوريا ۾ رهندا آهيون.

Urdu

ہم پاکستان یا شمالی کوریا میں نہیں رہتے ہیں۔
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

In the past people used to shoot a lot of movies in Kashmir but after the growing activities of terrorism not many movies are shot here. Directors and Producers love to shoot movies outside India. That's why he's asking people to shoot here again but trust people like you to always find faults in everything modi says!

Now putting forth a comment based on 'observation' is equal to finding faults. I don't get this belligerent behavior of some.😆

Keep trusting please! 🙏🏼

Recent movies that were shot in J&K: URI, Kalank, Aiyyari, Raazi, RAW, and some regional movies

Now, not every movie has to be shot there. Maybe producers just simply prefer another outdoor location and terrorism is not necessarily the reason because despite it, movies were/are still being shot and I named the very recent ones, that released this year. 

Modi has a habit of bringing BW or giving BW touch to his statements, every now and then. Now, it's not a bad thing, totally up to him. Maybe, he tries to appear cool. 

I, only stated an observation. 

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago