Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

He is a movie buff. Like you & me. 😉

Agar yeh Himalay mei tapasya karke bhi Bollywood ko chod nahi paaya, tho hum jaise log kya karenge?

Chalo, yeh to saabeet hua. Biwi chodnaa aasaan hei. Movie chodnaa nahi. 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

another STUPID DRAMA before 15th August 

👎🏼

lol so the PM of my country can't ask bw people to shoot movies in one of India's state? Btw what are you still doing on IF? Weren't you Criticizing our govt and bw yesterday?

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

👎🏼

aww BW is India so is BW forum and he is asking India people to promote and do business ...so where and how  is this stupid??😛😆

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Now putting forth a comment based on 'observation' is equal to finding faults. I don't get this belligerent behavior of some.😆

Keep trusting please! 🙏🏼

Recent movies that were shot in J&K: URI, Kalank, Aiyyari, Raazi, RAW, and some regional movies

Now, not every movie has to be shot there. Maybe producers just simply prefer another outdoor location and terrorism is not necessarily the reason because despite it, movies were/are still being shot and I named the very recent ones, that released this year. 

Modi has a habit of bringing BW or giving BW touch to his statements, every now and then. Now, it's not a bad thing, totally up to him. Maybe, he tries to appear cool. 

I, only stated an observation. 

Dude i am from j&k so i know better than the people who aren't from my state and when i said in the past a lot of movies were shot in j&k i meant yearly not after 2-4 yr gap which helped in tourism and employment for local people. As you yourself said most producers prefer outdoor location and these days most of the bw movies are being shot in other countries that's why he is urging bw wallas to shoot movies in Kashmir to help boost tourism and what is wrong in that? Btw i was also making an observation!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Because they want to shoot in Switzerland and New Zealand.😆

so thats why the PM is urging them to give a chance to Kashmir and help the country in the process 😆

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

It makes me cringe how the leader of a country constantly talks about their film industry and celebrities. I don't think that happens in other countries 

anjs thumbnail

👎🏼

at least something better then Pakistan's stupid dramas........ 🤢

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

But why will someone shoot in Kashmir if they want scenery of Switzerland in their film? Esp when places like Switzerland give much better incentives as well for shoots.

firstly, they are saving money.........a lot..........and what makes you say that switzerland is better then kashmir scenery wise..........

as for incentives, once they decide to visit kashmir then later the producers and government can collectively work on what incentives are needed for shoots......

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

It makes me cringe how the leader of a country constantly talks about their film industry and celebrities. I don't think that happens in other countries 

when the country likes its movies and take entertainment seriously, then why not the leader should talk about it........

Also dont shoot your mouth, before watching the full speech........ Modi urged the corporate world to also invest in the region...... to create more job opportunities for the youth of the region........ infact one corporation from Chandigarh is already planning on it......... its not like when Modi urges everyone to support the valley, he should singularly leave out bollywood, just cause its not supposedly a serious business.........

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago