Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jb508

Shamshera is going to shoot in Ladakh this month. 

Ladakh is not a part of jnk anymore.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ladakh is just ❤️ felt so bad after hearing there MP  speech...WISH all positive vibes and good luck to Ladakh

Same with Jammu and Kashmir....want to see new J And K very soon

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Wow I had no idea centre was this helpless with the situation in Kashmir. I thought it was mainly cause of the local support they were having a tough time dealing with it. Never knew this was helping terrorism flourish in the state and no one did anything to change it. Its absurd to think how we create our own monsters. 

Watch Amit shah's speech. Article 370 gave Kashmir government the right to refuse indian laws.... A total of 106 laws, some like children's right to study, law against child marriage etc were rejected by the Kashmir government....

another STUPID DRAMA before 15th August 

👎🏼

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Earlier producers would flock to Kashmir because they wanted to shoot playback sequences in front of the beautiful landscapes of Kashmir. Those days of filming song sequences in such landscapes are gone now. People hardly shoot dance sequences in such backdrops since studios with better facilities have come up. 

What has terrorism got to do with it? Now people only go and shoot in Kashmir when the script demands of the same. Why will someone randomly go to Kashmir and shoot a song if it isn't in the script. So many films have been shot in Kashmir in the recent years. Because the script demanded that landscape.

Why do people still shoot songs in other country's beautiful locations like Switzerland or New-Zealand ?

Same reason they can choose Kashmir instead so that the money will help kashmiri economy develop...

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchic2

So many movies have been shot in Jammu & Kashmir both, before the amendment . 3 Idiot's last scene was shot in Ladakh.

Trust Modi to always bring up BW or BW related stuff somehow into his speeches. 

He is a movie buff. Like you & me. 😉

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simim

I agree... don’t understand why it’s being made to look like it’s opened up for shooting only now... I am thoroughly confused with all this....

They want to push the narrative that Kashmir wasn't open to shooting and now thanks to modi sarkar and his scrapping of article 370 now movies can be shot there...

Which has been going on anyway...

But now modi supporters will come and say dekha modi je nay kiya tu acha he kiya 😭 

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

But how did removing 370 eradicate terrorism from the state ? I m confused here. 

It is believed that local government and separatists were in cahoots with cross border terrorist organizations, provided them with shelter and access to Indian territory, which will stop with central government's work in this region. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Why can't Indian Prime Minister request people in his country to shoot movies in J&K? There is  an investor's summit in J&K this year, he will ask them to invest in this region, it doesn't mean J&K did not have businesses before Aug 5.

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago