PM modi urges Bollywood n other regional cinema to shoot in j&I.

Posted: 4 years ago

Jisko j&k mein shoot karna hein.. they have done shooting in kashmir what's the problem?  So many recent films have been shot there.

Now bolly is obsessed with foreign locations 

Shamshera is going to shoot in Ladakh this month. 

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Jisko j&k mein shoot karna hein.. they have done shooting in kashmir what's the problem?  So many recent films have been shot there.

Now bolly is obsessed with foreign locations 

I agree... don’t understand why it’s being made to look like it’s opened up for shooting only now... I am thoroughly confused with all this....

Originally posted by simim

I agree... don’t understand why it’s being made to look like it’s opened up for shooting only now... I am thoroughly confused with all this....

It wass open for shooting before but after terrorism producers rarely go there. Yes some movie shoot there but in old times, kashmir was the location producers prefered. He is just requesting more producers to go there and shoot

So many movies have been shot in Jammu & Kashmir both, before the amendment . 3 Idiot's last scene was shot in Ladakh.

Trust Modi to always bring up BW or BW related stuff somehow into his speeches. 

Trust people to find something to oppose in whatever Modi says and does

Originally posted by hotchic2

So many movies have been shot in Jammu & Kashmir both, before the amendment . 3 Idiot's last scene was shot in Ladakh.

Trust Modi to always bring up BW or BW related stuff somehow into his speeches. 

In the past people used to shoot a lot of movies in Kashmir but after the growing activities of terrorism not many movies are shot here. Directors and Producers love to shoot movies outside India. That's why he's asking people to shoot here again but trust people like you to always find faults in everything modi says!

Edited by YouKnowNothing - 4 years ago

Good by this atleast international    media   will    also   gets access  in kashmirfinally

But how did removing 370 eradicate terrorism from the state ? I m confused here.