Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow!! People have problem with anything and everything that Modiji does.

He is the PM of the country and asking investors to invest in a part of the country.  What's wrong in that?

At least he is not giving shelter to terrorists like Osama bin laden or Don like Dawood Ibrahim 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Wow!! People have problem with anything and everything that Modiji does.

He is the PM of the country and asking investors to invest in a part of the country.  What's wrong in that?

At least he is not giving shelter to terrorists like Osama bin laden or Don like Dawood Ibrahim 

exactly............. arre bhala karne ki koshish kar rahe hai, usme bhi problem hai.........aur pura speech toh suna bhi nahi hoga kisine........ he urged corporate world to invest in the region........he urged people to promote sports in the region............ he said he wants to see Kashmir youth participate in sports event and win medals for India............. but woh sab kaun sunega...........usme bash nahi kar sakte naa Modi ko...........

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

exactly............. arre bhala karne ki koshish kar rahe hai, usme bhi problem hai.........aur pura speech toh suna bhi nahi hoga kisine........ he urged corporate world to invest in the region........he urged people to promote sports in the region............ he said he wants to see Kashmir youth participate in sports event and win medals for India............. but woh sab kaun sunega...........usme bash nahi kar sakte naa Modi ko...........

OMG how can he ask Kashmiri people to participate in sports? Modi hai hai 

This is also coming our way!! Just wait 😆

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

It's not upon me or you to say which is better, it's upon the director and his visualization. If he likes switzerland scenery better than Kashmir, he will shoot it in Switzerland and the budget of the film will be planned accordingly. If they want to save money, they'll probably scout for locations with similar scenery but will still go for a place abroad because that's what brings them money. An international money shot on a first look teaser or trailer is much more profitable than a desi one no matter how beautiful it is. That gives the film it's scale. Something that every commercial director and producer wants. Something that attracts desi audience. And that's exactly the reason why filming abroad in places like Switzerland etc was started in Bollywood despite India having so many beautiful locations. So it is on the story and the director on where he wants to shoot and how he wants to. The film will be financed accordingly irrespective of whether that helps in saving money or spending more.

but thats what i asked you.........if you know all this, then why are putting the point that switzerland is better looking then kashmir, as a reason for people shooting there...... as far as i have seen kashmir, its equally beautiful and if someone is getting that level of beauty at a fraction of a cost, then they might choose kashmir....... it all depends on their requirements.....but definitely indian government will want to promote kashmir as oppose to switzerland, cause it wants people to visit kashmir and develop its economy....

How? The main reason for these mid level rooted films shooting in places like Jharkhand, etc are because of the incentives they provide. The govt first needs to decide on the incentives and make the state film friendly before inviting people to shoot in the place. Else why will people shoot there when cheaper and much film friendlier alternatives are available in India like for say Himachal Pradesh or even Ooty for that matter than can be successfully passed off as Kashmir?

this again is point of if and but......how do we know that govt isnt thinking on those lines........how do we know that producers have not already asked for it...... all that will happen when the discussion will start........but for that to start, there has to be an announcement that govt is interested to see people go there for shoots n other sort of businesses.....then the people who want to shoot there, can hold a dialogue with their producers guilds or bodies, who in turn can talk to the govt......... govt people wont know what incentives the producers would like to make the place more work friendly....... that suggestion has to come from the producers bodies...

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Was waiting for this historic event since childhood.. now just hope for actual peace of Kashmir with whole India.. I want just India as every peace loving person wants to see it!❤️

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Plus going as Modiji's words in genuine way a movie can be made on section 370

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

It makes me cringe how the leader of a country constantly talks about their film industry and celebrities. I don't think that happens in other countries 

In the same speech, in the same breathe he talked about other industries also..But then if it is posted here people will say it is not related to Bollywood.

As for him mentioning Bollywood, no other prior govt. has recognized it as n industry. This was a long standing demand of BW folks and this govt. fulfilled it. Since it is an officially recognized industry it finds mention from govt. together with others.

So all the high level intellectuals here who gossip on BOLLYWOOD forum and wonder why government is giving it the respect it asked for and deserves..U all pls go to sleep.

U treat bollywood as trash and gossip about it and undermine it 24×7 but it bring revenues and entertains people..So let people who know the job do their job..Aap wo karo jo aapko samajh me aata hai

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Agar yeh Himalay mei tapasya karke bhi Bollywood ko chod nahi paaya, tho hum jaise log kya karenge?

Chalo, yeh to saabeet hua. Biwi chodnaa aasaan hei. Movie chodnaa nahi. 

Movies ko chhod dena mushkil hi nahi. Na-mumkin hai. 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

It makes me cringe how the leader of a country constantly talks about their film industry and celebrities. I don't think that happens in other countries 

Celebs have fan-following. Aadhe se jyada youth ko puchh lo, Sallu ki kaun si movie aane wali hai on Eid 2020, they know. Ask them about politics, they ghanta know. 

Hum sab bhi toh yehi pade rehte hai pura pura din. Discussing movies. 

Kuch logo ko filmy language hi samaj aati hai. Unhe wahi tarike se kehna padta hai. 

Nawaz Sharif once said, Raveena Tandon is his favorite. What kind of a PM of a country talks about favorite actress. LOL. (Yeh hui aapki bhasha 😉)