Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Idk about twinkle but honestly her hubby's mars film dialogues and songs  sounds like a joker's comedy film made to insult indians

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago

Edited by janta-janardhan - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Lol. I didn't know as well until this thread.

Definition of golden shower

slang : a stream or shower of urine especially when directed onto another person for sexual pleasure

Once you know, it's actually pretty funny and clever otherwise she always comes across try too hard. She combined triple meanings. Golden shower has a sexual innuendo so those who knew the meaning, made fun of the error. That's all to it.

I understand if some people got offended also.

Although calling her hinduphobic, anti-national is too far stretched. This is the problem with jingoism.

aaah.🛎️ Finally got it. You saved me a disturbing google search 😂

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Bakki sab chodo, pehle yeh batao who in the right mind would want to practice a golden shower? Matlab tum logon ke ghar mein toilet nahi hai kya? What kind of fetish is this??? 

Yeh golden shower se hil gaya, yeh nanha balak kiya karega jab isko scat fetish ke baare mai pata chalega🤣

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

ok thanks...this is complex so i will stay out of it lol

Any topic involving Twinkle/Swara or left v/s right wingers, better stay out. 

This is a friendly advice given to Pakistanis by well intended Indian. Otherwise, it becomes Rajpal Yadav’s case in Hungama. Wrong place at wrong time, mupht ki pitayi.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Any topic involving Twinkle/Swara or left v/s right wingers, better stay out. 

This is a friendly advice given to Pakistanis by well intended Indian. Otherwise, it becomes Rajpal Yadav’s case in Hungama. Wrong place at wrong time, mupht ki pitayi.

pitayi my foot... i give a damn about that lol

not scared of anyone

just not interested in religious stuff

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didn't know the disgusting meaning. 

Twinkle is so stupid and a try hard to project that she has an individual identity. Separate from her Husband. Majority wouldn't know about these sexual innuendos. Apni ghatiya panti ke chakkar mein, Hima Das ko to na ghasit ti. Loser kahin ki. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

not scared of anyone

just not interested in religious stuff

😀 Letting you go without mocking at your hypocrisy this time, as I don’t want to divert the thread. Anyway, will bump into you in some other thread, in similar situation. I will then continue it. Till  then keep massaging your foot.

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I follow Sadhguru at times. Did not know the meaning until this became a headline. YUCK

And TK trying to act cool on twitter is even more disgusting. Had to grab eyeballs

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tbh this is a joke that many people would have made in their friend circles. But to reply to his post in public is an insensitive move, it can potentially hurt the sentiments of so many people.