Frequent Posters

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

What a moronic thing to say.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Golden Shower means,raining of gold, it isn't Sadhguru's problem that perverts have given it such meaning.

Even if she cannot understand this simple meaning, at least she could have referred to the context. Hima Das has made India proud by her gold medals. 

All Twikle could think of was her pleasures, mockery of Hinduism (Gomutra). Did she appreciate Hima Das even?

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

How has he worded it wrong, he is saying it is raining gold. It is not his problem that people have given the word such meaning.

I never said he worded it wrong. But he could have done better.

Hima Das, a Golden shower for India.  Congratulations and Blessings. -Sg @HimaDas8 #HimaDas https://t.co/lKtlDWkUFd

That's were grammar plays its part imo. When you say 'raining gold' (verb), it sounds good. 'Golden shower' (noun) completely changes the course. And that capitalization of G in the middle of sentence makes me suspicious as that makes it a proper noun. It's taught in school about proper nouns and how most proper nouns have a specific meaning. 

Lol. I know it's too much unnecesarry technicality and nobody cares, maybe even he didn't but it does actually make a difference to your sentence structure. So that's why I say could have worded better.

So those who caught on the meaning are trolling him. You can't really blame anyone here. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Even if she cannot understand this simple meaning, at least she could have referred to the context. Hima Das has made India proud by her gold medals. 

All Twikle could think of was her pleasures, mockery of Hinduism (Gomutra). Did she appreciate Hima Das even?

She did, she called her Gold Standard.

Twinkle's beef is with right wing and in an attempt to mock them, she always crosses line and attacks Hinduism, thinking it means attacking BJP. I think that is the problem with most of the leftist wannabes, they think attacking Hinduism means attacking BJP. Which is ridiculous. I don't think every wannabe leftist is anti-national, but this political thing is destroying the national harmony. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Unfortunately I had the misfortune of knowing what's a golden shower because of Breaking Bad...remember that scene when the Salamanca cousins are buying arms from this half retard hillbilly who keeps on shooting his mouth off. Jaggi is lucky.

Mrs brainless seems to have some serious problems though. How do you even go about relating that to that?? She went full retard. So far she had convinced some that she was an author or something ala the old gift of the gab Pagalika Ghose way.

NEVER go full Retard.

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Twinkle should not have deleted her message. Isme darne ki kya baat hai.. Jo hai wo hai... Unhe likhte huye nahi Sharm aayi toh Hume bolte huye kyun. Aur agar pata nahi tha toh learn to laugh at yourself dude. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And btw, Canadian deshbhakt's stupid movie is an insult to Indians and the Mars Mission. That pathetic Mars Dil Mein song and that jibe at superstitious Hindus aagh...Implying that India was able to send a rocket to Mars despite being superstitious Hindus....Uh No,....its because of being Hindus that India became no.3 economy in 70 years flat when the white invader had left India the poorest country in 1947.

So they and their ilk can take a hike. Hoping to cash in on India's Pride by making such movies and at the same time making a mockery of everything. Guess I would rather watch Nambinaraayanan movie whenever it releases. 

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

what does gomutra mean?

can someone explain the outrage? 

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

what does gomutra mean?

can someone explain the outrage? 

Goumutra means cow urine. It is considered sacred in Hinduism and people drink it for health benefits/cure illnesses. It is Hinduphobic to make jokes about it.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

Goumutra means cow urine. It is considered sacred in Hinduism and people drink it for health benefits/cure illnesses. It is Hinduphobic to make jokes about it.

ok thanks...this is complex so i will stay out of it lol