Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nemo316

Superb 👍🏼

Suraj adding AA and Chakor adding Z  😆 just like them

Chakor can't stop thinking about her Gunda 😉 and Suraj kept calling her ❤️.

That line by Suraj "I know sabkuch about mine" he's flirting without knowing 😳 but Chakor didn't realize.

It was so sweet of Suraj to buy her the sneakers, good that your Suraj is a better judge of size than our Suraj 😆

Smart Chakor, she figured out how KN saved himself.

Eagerly waiting for next.

, 💃💃💃💃Thanks Mai for that super quick response. 

Feel so happy 😊. 

@ bold you got it right 👍

Haha just can't forget that purple jacket na😂

Chatur chakoria life has taught her so much. 

Happy you like the tempo as wanted the gradual development between them. 

Taaank qq 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awwwwweeee superrrrrrr good one😍😍😍😍

Thoroughly enjoyed reading...... the journey to cover the chasm between A to Z has started and I am loving it💃💃💃

bonding has begun very well.....❤❤ though she didn't want to lie to masterji yet somewhere for suraj she did🥰🥰 pheelings pheelings brewing 🙈 (here I am not considering that she is only 16😜😜and better if you also forget😜)

As usual chatur chakoriya seems to have deciphered the poison wala raaz😍👍which is great. 

Sneakers wala scene cute..... very surajistic😜

Precap is 👌👌.... . jaldi jaldi update ...pleaseeeee 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Awwwwweeee superrrrrrr good one😍😍😍😍

Thoroughly enjoyed reading...... the journey to cover the chasm between A to Z has started and I am loving it💃💃💃

bonding has begun very well.....❤❤ though she didn't want to lie to masterji yet somewhere for suraj she did🥰🥰 pheelings pheelings brewing 🙈 (here I am not considering that she is only 16😜😜and better if you also forget😜)

As usual chatur chakoriya seems to have deciphered the poison wala raaz😍👍which is great. 

Sneakers wala scene cute..... very surajistic😜

Precap is 👌👌.... . jaldi jaldi update ...pleaseeeee 

Niki🤗🤗🤗

🤭🤭 A to Z 😂 true na

Forget she is 16 😂😂 thumbina... Peelings for friend 😜

Update?? 😱 😱 

Thank you so much for liking the bonding 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Smita for the lovely words. 🙏 🙏 

Part 7:

It's a superb, lovely update Sumi 👍👌👌. Loved that Sukor are bonded by friendship, trusted each other 👍,  his adding AA before her name as he wants to put her name first on the contact list💘💘😉😉, her adding Z before his ID, so that none can identify his name😊❤❤ , although she told all the truth to Dhrona but hid that his name was saved on her mobile as she trusted him👍💘💘.  They were thinking about each other 😍😍 his repeatedly trying to call her, gifted her the sneakers of both sizes due to his confusion about the actual size😀😀 & instructed Ram to follow her coz of his concern for her safety💓💓. The note was so lovely👌💘. I loved his mentioning himself as 'Gunda' & the line 'I know sabkuch about mine ' was so mystical 👌💘💘 but Chakor couldn't understand the hidden meaning behind it 😇😇😊😊 but the way our intellectual Chakor unravel the mystery of his Mom's death & how did KN survive, was so amazing👏👏. His calling her & wishing her good luck for the Marathon was superb 👌. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire part 👍💘💘. And precap as usual increasing my excitement. Eagerly waiting for the super exciting last phase of the story. Thank you.

Unquote 

Happy all liked and picked that line i know sabkuch of mine 😍😍😍

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sonia 

Never it's late 😍

Just read all parts and Again  Awesome update 👏👏👏 You written each & every part so perfectly Loved the SuKor interaction & your story reminded me of old #Udaan days Throughout really enjoyed all parts Eagerly waiting for next part & sorry for late comment

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

PART VIII

The Veiled truth……. 

She spoke what she could understand and decipher when his eyes grew surprised and realised how evil and selfish his father has been…………….Can it be that way!!!

The call got disconnected….

He was readying to find out the ugly truth………………but how to get the proof???

He just closed his eyes and was playing the kite flying day six years back…..

He was there in the same shed…. Thumping when he fell down………………… Something struck him…

He ran to his room…. Searched the attic….

Two eyes were watching him….

He replayed what he heard from Chakor…

“What if your papa had the drink immediately after adding the poisonous tablets first  as it would not have dissolved and then stirred it and kept when mummy ran and drank it out of fist of emotion”… but how….His head was pounding… After mummy died he immediately married again which made Suraj all the more rude. 

But how to find out…..

He ran to his room when he realised that two eyes were watching him… Someone watching him that assured him that things are not going to be easy…

Please watch out and act……be safe…. Message from AAMine. A smile on his face, somebody to worry about me.  He read and quickly deleted the message.

He got to his room and realised that Raam Singh was following him…

He quickly took his whisky and got on to the attic….

Arey who kept my bed on this top he said in a drunken voice… swaying there.

Chota Maalik… Raam Singh came running to him….. what are you doing up there??? …. oh god you were looking at Maalkin’s pic too long. God knows what will happen today.

Arey Raam Singh My friendaaja, aao … why is the bed here he asked….and its so dusty… nobody cleans my bed kyaa… he rolled on the attic when Raam Singh called few of the workers and brought him down.

He pulled Raam Singh and gave him a peg.  Naiii Suraj Babu…

Arey Raam Singh you are papa’s right hand and my left hand…. Have a drink he said.

Raam Singh just couldn’t resist the high imported whisky and had few pegs and was laughing and wasgetting high.

Arey Suraj Babu you are drinking with us…. He was loosing his sanity and was blabbering.

He spoke about how he is always busy so could not find any girl to love too when Suraj said don’t worry I will find you a girl and both laughed but will you marry and be happy he asked.  Shhhhh Raam singh sent away the other workers and sat along with Suraj. He was having more of the whisky…

Suraj suddenly cried… mummy….  Papa loves you so much that he cries and misses you.  Its sad why did you drink mummy and you left me and papa… But papa is atleast fine…he married again as she stood by him when he was depressed.

He made Raam Singh drink more and more that he could not see Suraj crying… He said papa is very brave and can do anything..but why didn’t he save my mummy….

Raam Singh laughed …..Suraj Babu…. in  low voice said ……….. Yes he is indeed……………….. he is the ruler……………… he knows how to shut everyone to achieve what he wants……………………matlab Suraj asked..

You remember that time… the election was around.. and that Chakor also ran away and also the journalist died… he was hounded by the media, the party and the opposition. He was very worried as he would not win the election and everywhere he was gharoed.  Also maalkin was angry about he having an affair.  Suraj was listening… he had affair?? But Maalkin apologized very much and was depressed.  The HQ was pressurizing him to give away his candidature. That was the day he said Maalkin that he was going to kill himself  as he cannot handle shame… He apologised with Maalkin also saying she will be targeted by the media once he dies.  … He added the tablets had the drink  stirred and fell down when maalkin could not bear that and drank the rest as she could not live without him.  Luckily maalik survived but you know Suraj Babu…. Shhh shhhh don’t tell anyone….But maalik knew maalkin will die, he survived and won with that sympathy votes and also married your sauthli ma.. No No my papa is not like that said Suraj…. Arey Suraj babu even the journalist too…………………… he just lost consciousness and fell down…………

Raam singh what about the journalist he asked him shaking but he fell like a dead man due to the alcohol effect.

He asked the workers to take Raam singh away. He was shattered to the core… KN walked in … kya beta why are you drinking again… and why you are so dirty…. Papa my bed was on the top so I got over there and he fell down… KN was surprised and felt something fishy… he was thinking to himself and left the room. Whats in the attic??? Where is Raam Singh he was asking to himself.

Suraj got up quickly took his phone only to see his battery died.  He was so angry on himself as he tried to record it but just failed to do.  He cursed himself.  Angry on himself… and on his father…

He called her…..could not reach her.  He was frustrated, one he knew about his father… what she said is true and secondly not reaching her made him go frenzy… he had a peg too…. but he could not take the other.

It was late night …………….. he was in the shed……………… his phone range… AAMine….

S: He was angry……………. How many times I called you??? Why didn’t you pick….

C : sorry, Anjali ma was with me, we were in the hospital as she was not well…

Hmmmm…. He calmed….

Ch:  Why you sound tingly…..daaru peeya kya???

S:  How does she know??? Nai kuch nai…Nai sorry haan thoda sirf thoda pee liya..  You didn’t take the call too so….

He told her what he heard from Raam Singh but was irritated about himself and said he will just go shoot his father.

Ch: Nai Nai…..Thu aisa kuchnahi karegaaaa!!! Suna!!! She was authoritative.  If he even get an iota of doubt he will not spare you… her voice was showing unknown fear… he will ki…..ll you too… please please listen to me… good you realised your fathers true face.. lets wait… we will get him with proof…

S:  Hmmm….

Ch: Don’t make him realise that you found it….

S: I can’t act….

Ch: You have to and what did you find in the attic…

S: a small tape but its not so clear but still the audio is clear…. He is telling about his past murder and crimes.. and about you too….

Ch: ok… lets wait…

Su: I cant wait….how long

Ch: I have waited 6 years

S: …….

Ch: hello!

S: haan….

Ch: till we get the right moment let him do more mistakes… you keep calm and…….ek aur baath boley??

Su : kya? bolo 

Ch: Daaru math peeyo! Its not good for health… It kills your thinking.. waisebi Gundaas think little… she bit her tongue…

Su:  oh!! thum tho bahut samajdaar haina… hmmm ok I will promise I will not drink but you too promise whenever I call you should take my call…. And remember you are MINE and if you don’t take my call I will come there directly.

Ch:  nai nai………… hmmm…. Par…..

Su: No par var…………. I am disconnecting…………………..Somebody is coming... Suno….take care and do your marathoning well.  The exam results also will be coming na

Ch : hmmm.

Call got disconnected.  He smirked.. little girl… but worried about me…and what an authority asking me,  Suraj Rajvanshi not to drink and saying I think little…..

Gunda… always angry… ughhh…. How can I take the call ………………..

She dismissed the thought and concentrated on her practice.

The exams results were declared and in the private exams she stood with flying colours and the NGO sponsored her 12th and she got the admission in the High School.

Two months passed and in between nature blessed her and she blossomed beautifully. He was getting restless as he asked her to get a better phone so that they could do video calling but she outrightly refused saying it will lead to problems and she has to save for her studies and cannot spend. He was angrily fisting but could not do anything.  She was indeed overpowering him and Gunda was submitting himself.

Suraj passed (well we know he would) and got through into the J.B Engg College into Mechanical Engg. The college would be starting after the schools so he would be joining after two months,  he was irritated that the college was reopening later and Rahul was also joining the same college.  KN was keeping him busy so he could not slide away.

Suraj would check about Chakor from Ram and ensured that Rahul or the boys were no where in the area around her.

She told Keshav about therecording.  He was shocked but said he will go again for the kite flying this time and shall try to meet Suraj.  They wanted to keep it confidential and not inform Dhrona as he was very much against Chakor deviating from the national marathoning.

Suraj kept cool with KN and the little suspicion he had weaned away and he was happy that Suraj was taking interest in going along with him to the political meetings.  He was asking Raam Singh about that day and why he was in the attic… Raam Singh tried to remember but couldnot but KN was still pondering as to why Suraj shared his drink with him but brushed it aside as the Kite flying day and the visit of the CM took priority.

Jaipur…. The pink city was indeed painted with colours as it was the first time National Marathoning was conducted there.  The whole media was there…..

The National marathoning day was in full colours………………….Dhrona was there and Anjali was praying hard at her home.

Chakor wore her jersey with 501 on it and her pink sneakers.  She looked up to the Sun and prayed hard. The full media was there…. Dhrona painted the tricolor flags on her cheeks and also applied a big Thilak on her forehead as he was very worried and wanted the utmost protection for her.

There were close to 50 participants.  She set her foot on the tracks………..

On Your Marks.

Amarpura……………….. after six years the villagers were thrilled to have their feast again.

The Kite flying was in full flow and as the Chief Minister was visiting there was indeed special coverage..KN was in all smiles and was like a leech with the CM.

Suraj left them stating he will oversee the preparations but in true sense he wanted to see the marathon…He just saw 501 and her face fully painted and covered. A smile on his face as he saw the pink sneakers….

Keshav met Suraj as Chakor had messaged him and he gave him the tape. KN suddenly came there when Keshav introduced himself while Suraj slid away.  He said he had come six years back and KNji was magnanimous in educating the young girl and said he was very proud and told his media friends too and he would like to know how the girl is now as being out of Jaipur for long years he did not know about the status.

As the CM was beside KN couldnot lie and said while he was all prepared to educate her she had run away and he turned to CM saying You know CMji that how I and my wife were hounded and we both were depressed that we decided to end our life but god was cruel that he lost his wife while the almighty made him survive.  He said he did all means to search for the girl but could not be traced. CM empathized him while Suraj was just gulping his anger, fisting to himself. 

On Your marks set go………………….

She ran steadily…. Sprinting through like a razor,  cutting through the air… her eyes were focused on to the goal and she could not hear anything or think anything but her goal was to win the race and make the world turn towards her. She ran with all her determination…. She wanted to meet the Devil in its Dungeon.

She was running the last leg when the media was turning the camera focusing on her.

501 the winner of many races who never came to the limelight to claim her prize…. She is sprinting like a cheetah the fastest one on earth with its sharp focus on its prey…..

She ran with her nose out towards that velvet ribbon……………….. ideally it was the same track she ran six years back without knowing it was a marathon and ran the race with her barefeet to finish first! She ran the race to protect herself from the Devil’s clutches..

Today she ran the race to win to face the devil and relieve the clutches from her fellow villagemen.

And there is the winner….. the young girl, painted with the tricolor on her cheeks as she carries her head high… 501… Ms. Lal…..

Dhrona ran to her with tears in his eyes and lifted her high up in the air… swirling her… My  girl you have made it you have indeed made it………

She hugged him Haan Masterji WE have made it….

The media ran towards her……………………………

The Sports Minister was thereon the dais………………….

They read the name of the winner of the National marathon……………..

The media was focusing on the person who will be appearing on the dais.

The Sports Minister called the CM at Amarpura and requested to watch the TV as the winner is being announced and as it’s the first time at Jaipur he wanted the CM to witness it though he had to be away due to his commitment.

The TV in the bungalow was set on

All were seated……………………

She walked up to the dais……………….. still with her face painted…. Dhrona was just crossing his fingers and Anjali was praying…… Suraj was in the shed he wanted to be alone and was watching on his mobile… his phone vibrated with the message ….. AAMine… Won! He typed SAW! Before he could type congrats ………Suraj Babu….. Maalik is calling you… he quickly sent the reply……………….

There were few minutes of setting the stage…. She quickly hid the phone....as Dhrona came up to her.

Keshav boarded the bus to Jaipur.

501 the Ace Runner, the New Shining Star of India….. Nation Marathon Champion….from Rajasthan Ms. Lal is here to collect the trophy and the prize money.

She walked up took the trophy and the prize money. 

She lifted the trophy with both her hands and  turned her right wrist  towards the media…

Please can you tell your name?? Name Name…

The media calmed…..

My Name is Chakor Bhuvan Lal and I am a Bandhuva from Amarpura the little village in the interior of Rajasthan ..Hum Hamara Maalik ka Bandhuva….. Hamara Maalik ka Naam KamalNarayan Rajvanshi…………………

The CM, KN and the whole Amarpura froze hearing it……………………….

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eventful update 👍🏼

So much to unpack.

Loved Suraj's drunken act, he managed to get Ram Singh to talk.

Chakor can read Suraj even when he isn't in front of her ❤️.

It was cute how Suraj wanted to do video calls, always impatient 😆

Chakor rocked KN shocked 

Dramatic end, eagerly waiting for next.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Eventful update 👍🏼

So much to unpack.

Loved Suraj's drunken act, he managed to get Ram Singh to talk.

Chakor can read Suraj even when he isn't in front of her ❤️.

It was cute how Suraj wanted to do video calls, always impatient 😆

Chakor rocked KN shocked 

Dramatic end, eagerly waiting for next.

Thanks Mai.. 😍

Haha suraj babu 🤭🤭

SR with daaru haha 😂 happy you liked 

Will try to finish by weekend 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita for the lovely words. 

Part 8:

What a fabulous update Sumi as always 👏👏. I loved Chakor's message to Suraj that expressed her concern for him & his smile was evident it made him happily surprised 😍😍. Suraj's determining to verify the truth of his Mom's death & eventually he became known about his father's true & intimidating face. I'm impressed seeing how deftly Suraj had taken the advantage of Ram Singh's alcoholism, fooling him & extracted all the truth👌👌 he's getting frustrated for not reaching her, showing his anger at her, confession of alcoholism, her fear whether Suraj will make any wrong decisions in the grip of anger , telling him to be patient & careful, their cute argues 😁😁, their concern for each other, promising each other 😍😍😍, everything was so perfect 👍. I loved that Suraj had been restless without seeing her for few months, her indomitable nature, & how surprisingly he was obliged to obey her words, so sweet &amusing 😁😁❤❤. Then on day of Marathon, her praying looking up to the Sun, his smiling seeing the pink sneakers❤❤, Keshav's trying to perturbate KN by referring to the old saying & His trying to prove himself innocent, mournful & upset, caused Suraj's anger but he suppressed his anger👍. Then Chakor's sprinting, touching the finishing line, winning the race , Dhrona's happy tears, her walking up to the dais, taking the 🏆 & then declaring herself as a Bandhua , forcibly made by KN, showing the stamp on her wrist, made me so nostalgic & reminisce the actual scene of the show . But I loved that sukor sending messages to each other after her win❤❤. Bang on Sumi as this part is so mind-blowing👏👏. I'm so looking forward to see what will come in next part. Thank you.

Unquote 

🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fab update 😍😍👏👏👏👍

Right from chakors concern for him❤❤ to getting the truth from raam singh to KN smelling something fishy to suraj getting frustrated on not being able to reach her to she dominating him and he agreeing🤭🤭everything is so so perfect😍😍

Not to forget the kite flying and the marathon...fab description.... flustered KN something I really like 😍😍

The pink sneakers and she finding time to message him from the stage all is just awwwww😍

And of course the end is laajawab👏👏👏

Now to my usual question....update????