Udann

Eye My Girl, will Eye U - My SuKor The Miracle did happen ...an OS Pg

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Eye My Girl… I will Eye You… SR is Bad too Bad…. My SuKor

(Just that one pic, just one flash of their togetherness with that smile and that pic of his with that attitude holding her waist looking intomy eyes….. and her holding him just made Sumi’s archived emotions go bonkers!!!That Hastag #SuKor…. My Stallion just shook himself ran hopped jumped.  Ganga on twitter was asking Sumi will do a post as she is going bonkers seeing the pic but I said na na I am just enjoying them and  my bossy was also asking I said na na na….. but my lappy was just hitting me…………….)

A small one though..oh god my Dude…..(MeeJay just killed with that pic)

Just keeping aside everything……

The famous Engineering College had opened with its new admissions…. There were a stream of Freshers with many dreams..

It was so crowded… the campus was strewn with so many on the ground…. All were in small groups… Filling forms…. The parents were with them but one was in the corner alone with fear in the eyes.  Its new and she was all alone… Her parents are from a remote village and they could not accompany her.

She wanted to fly high so she came to this college through her NGO which sponsored her studies.  She had struggled odds through her school to this level and was stepping into the prestigious college aspiring to be a Computer Engineer….. study well and work well in a good corporate and develop her village which is still bound with many invisible chains was her motto.

She thought to herself… for the past one year she had beenrelieved gone to school without tension… though there were many who was trying to grab her attention but she was guarded by an unknown always….

She was clasping her books close to her heart….

Walked in few towards her. Hi I am Reena, from second year and you…. Chakor, Chakor Bhuvan Lal… Oh the marathoner and still you want to study, Great. good welcome…. Can I help you with your forms she asked.  Pleaseee thank you, I know to fill but there are too many she said. Hmmm…

There was a sudden noise of many students coming in to the field.  One held the mike and said…

Friends its freshers day as you all are joining in today but post lunch it will be a day of meeting with the seniors.. Oh god Seniors said Reena… Hope that gang does not come she said… Who…asked Chakor.  That third years that Rahul and team always keeps ragging the juniors and he is the relative of the School Registrar so none try to control him except for one but that one is also unruly……

The process was done….. the Freshers were given a lecture about the dos and donts and were left free post the tea break.

She was in the canteen as Reena had set off for her class….

Walked in the unruly senior Rahul with his team  who were more or less like thugs. 

They were creating trouble in the name of ragging with the first years.. She was coiling herself…

The girls were made to sing, dance, run and the boys were made to swim on the ground, try to shoot with hands…. She saw everything…..

The group noticed her…..Katju one of them was from her same village… and was from her earlier school too. Wow look a cute birdie there said Rahul…. He walked towards her… Katju was looking around… No Rahul no don’t, just leave her , why is she your friend he asked smiling nasty. No she is from my village and ..before he could complete…. Rahul pushed him away. 

He walked towards her….. her eyes were fluttering. 

Hey birdie…. Whats your name….. meekly she said Chakor…. Kyaaa…. He asked… trying to go near her say aloud… Chakor…. Kya suna nahi… zor se bolo…. She was moving back…..

He came on his Hayabusa bike…. His eyes was wandering looking around….The handsome one with full of attitude was in his Red branded T, with blue jeans, with his Rayban coolers… riding with a moderate speed….

Move move move the crowd was shouting….. he is coming…… but why is he coming here… he never comes to the freshers gathering? Why here the other girls were wondering…. Hmmm he and his attitude but all were drooling over him for he comes from the most influential family of the remote village.  He was bad to all but never cared a hoot about anyone.

His eyes were screening around…..and grew bright at one…..

He steadied his bike, applied brakes and walked towards slowly, moving his hand band on his left and swirling his bike keys on his right index…

She was moving back….. Chakor….. what ???? you are too  soft let me come near you he tried to touch her when the strong hand came in between holding Rahul’s palm…..  

CHAKOR he shouted…. Is this loud enough…. She could not understand how her voice turned into boisterous…

I will show you hard…. The Dude pulled her to him,  circling her waist with his right lowering his coolers raising his right brows…. She was shocked….. looking at him jaws dropped.

The crowd gathered around quickly… looking at him. The girls were more shocked

Oops, he knows her, how come.. and look at the way he is holding her.. all were drooling… . 

Who is he asked another fresher girl who was just going weak at her knees looking at the ravishing guy.

He …. Suraj Rajvanshi the third year student from Mechanical Engineering …..the bad guy but a no nonsense one, but… he never comes towards the freshers or for that matter to girls but…how is it he is here and that too for that girl… the girls were growing J and rest of the boys were stumbling going backwards.

Rahul was grueling in pain as Suraj was just twisting his hand….

Leave my hand,  Rahul shouted….

With full of attitude he said….  She is …. Chakor….. My Girl…. Eye My Girl for I will Eye You to death.. Dare look at her, for I will rip your eyes apart…Katju came running I was about to tell you Rahul but you pushed me….

He just pushed Rahul down. He did not look at her but just held her and walked with her..

Leave me Suraj she said… talking within herself Oh god I never knew he is in this college after he completed school. But I was told he was in J B college but this is Jamanlal Bajaj Engg college…. How is it he is here …. Her waist was getting tightened. Suraj please leave me….Gunda leave me….I was told you were in the ….she looked at the Board which read J B Engineering College (JamanlalBajaj Engineering College).  Oh My god she said. 

Yes My god he smirked…. I will not trouble you, as I promised I will allow you to finish your studies but …. YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE.

DARE ANYONE EYE YOU FOR I WILL EYE THEM TO DEATH.

Gunda SHE SAID, He just left her and walked to his bike…..

Reena came running to Chakor… are you alright….. You know him …..

She said smiling proud Yes Suraj Rajvanshi….

What is he for you, Asked Reena….

SABKUCH….. she smiled looking at the Sun who was walking towards his abode. Igniting his bike HE turned and pointed his index towards her and fisted towards his heart. 

She smiled….. Gunda….. clasping her books close to her heart….

(My Dude Suraj Rajvanshi just typing his name brings those memories in me….. )

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can only 💃💃💃💃💃

Ufff already me on cloud nine with the pic and now this fantabulous story.... thanks a ton dear....itni kushi itni kushi mujhe aaj tak nahi mili!!!😍😍😍😍

Suraj , God the name alone has so many memories attached.... perfect entry, almost imagined it with VJ.... the waist wala scene blending with the pic.... everything zhaakas👌👌👌 like they say story is EK NO.👏👏👏👏

BTW mesh..... sukor for you! Enjoy

OMG I just realised how meejayfied I am!!! I am going bonkers since evening(thanks to Insta) and this story has plastered a grin on my face.....😍😍😍❤❤❤

Love you sumiiii

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a cute story 😍😍❤️️❤️️, I see you got inspired by today's pics.

Thanks Sumi for capping this awesome unexpected day with this story, you know it could be continued 😉😁

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely words dear Sritama... Awwh just one pic of them all go bonkers 🙈🙈🙈

Uffff what a fantafab super one Sumi di😍😍😍💓💓after MeeJay's unexpected pleasant surprise dis evening which made my day dis one is just perfect cheery on d cake to end d day on a blissful, happy note😍😍💓💓what an entry u gave to our dude,d Sun ,d Suraj Rajvanshi😍😍😍😍 d inemitable, distinctive style,d attitude,d way he saved her n shouted Chakor..holding her waist..d roar of d raging Sun..dare look at her I will rip ur eyes apart...goosebumps😍😍😍💖💖💖was imagining Vj,MeeJay throughout that scene n going crazy💃💃💃💃Chakor calling him gunda, Sabkuch😍😍💖💖💖thanks a ton Sumi di for dis exceptional n beyond amazing Sukor story..just like MeeJay u too made my day with dis one😘😘❤❤❤

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita... Yes Suraj just my brain goes bonkers ❤️😁🙈

Sumi what a fantabulous write up dear 👌👌👏👏.I was expecting the unexpected one from you😊😊. Really their pic made us go crazy😍😍. Can't take my eyes off them. Both were looking tremendously hot . I so loved this one, have no words, their pic & you made me just speechless. What a redoubtable entry of The SR, with such superheroic style & inimitable attitude😍😍❤❤. The SR, sounds like a brand name, made all fascinated, frightened, drooling over him, charming but fierce❤❤. Loved the naive Chakor too❤❤. Both are so adorable, made for each other. Loved the entire sequence, thoroughly enjoying ,was clapping. And the last portion, their dialogues were just fantastic. Loved his holding her waist like the pic pose, her "Gunda" who is her everything & his "My Girl". Just superbly outstanding 👏👏. Felt so happy reading about sukor after long❤❤😍😍. Great feeling dear. Thanks for this lovely one 🙏🙏❤❤

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Hey Niki, Mai

Thanks so much for those comment.

He He Sumi.... you both know well ofcourse goes bonkers with just a pic. and that hastag SUKOR and his attitude ufffff 

sorry unable to reply as bit stuck up with loads of work... grhhhh.

Loads of love 

Shar456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Pleaseeeeeee update soon eagerly waiting for next update 

sumsukor thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nemo316

What a cute story 😍😍❤️️❤️️, I see you got inspired by today's pics.

Thanks Sumi for capping this awesome unexpected day with this story, you know it could be continued 😉😁

Hi Mai  Thanks so much.  sorry was too busy that I could not reply you.  .

😳yes that pic and the hastag #SUKOR made my brains raked... just quickly penned a post.

Story.... mmm I am not sure as honestly weaved around the pic... 

I will try to pen an OS may be if not a story around SUKOR just for you!! but give me some time...

loads of love

sumsukor thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shar456

Awesome Pleaseeeeeee update soon eagerly waiting for next update 

hey thanks dear but just penned a post looking at their pic... 

so sweet of you asking for an update but actually I did not coin as a story just a post.... 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

Thats a perfect short sweet story for the new MeeJay #Sukor pic. matching it. sweet cute and surajlicious .. nice one. reminded of your SR