Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Thanks Mai so much smiley31

@ Bold Black... oh so sorry for not living up to that wish of yours🤪.  do you mean from 11th to the second year of her college as during that time I felt she was bit young and while he had the feelings they had not confessed...

Secondly, I felt the chapters were going on and on and it would lead to bit boredom... 

@ BOld red.. happy you liked it. to be honest I had completed the story but when i heard and read the translation i just wanted to bring it in and so just tweeked it into the story and used it for their first kiss

thank you for journeying with me.........smiley31

@bold yes, that's the time, maybe in her birthday he'd want to give her a gift or she gets hurt in a race and he'll go to check on her or some follow up to their first meeting at college. I know such a scene would've disrupted the flow of the story but I wanted it to go for longer.

❤️🤗❤️

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

@bold yes, that's the time, maybe in her birthday he'd want to give her a gift or she gets hurt in a race and he'll go to check on her or some follow up to their first meeting at college. I know such a scene would've disrupted the flow of the story but I wanted it to go for longer.

❤️🤗❤️

Oh ok Mai... but so so sorry I didnt think that way... 

@bold black aawwwhhhh.... thats sweet.. may be try to give you a bonus type of the interim period... chori chori chupke chupke 😉 but am too tied up with work.  shall try a short post..... 

nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Oh ok Mai... but so so sorry I didnt think that way... 

@bold black aawwwhhhh.... thats sweet.. may be try to give you a bonus type of the interim period... chori chori chupke chupke 😉 but am too tied up with work.  shall try a short post..... 

Don't be sorry, the story is great as it is

A bonus is always welcome 😃, but take your time, let it wait till next weekend 

sumsukor thumbnail

Don't be sorry, the story is great as it is

A bonus is always welcome 😃, but take your time, let it wait till next weekend 

🤗

sumsukor thumbnail

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Pyaari Pyaari sirf Meri Meri…. A bonus….

(Mai was wanting to know about her high school and his college life and how they avoided KN eyes to meet and Smita felt the real Suraj rage and action was missing… hmmmm my insatiable buddies…. Could not pen earlier as told just subdued in my work and again next week starts the Dusshera so I will be like headless chicken running between my work and house festivity… so tried to write this one before I put my………….. ok now Niki will become an angry bird on me……..)

After her marathoning at Amarpura (just a precap)

We have to wait…. It may be within, two days or two months or two years too she said… I waited for this moment for 6 years.

He grabbed her…but I cannot wait…. I cannot stay away from you…. Not seeing you and not talking to you he raged. 

But .............. she said….

He looked into her eyes.  You don’t understand, you just don’t ….. you are Mine and I just Lo…………………. he turned himself and broke the glass of his jeep.

Suraj Babu she jumped….what are you doing…..please try to understand and I can’t see you hurt… it pains me…. You are my everything… pleaseshe cried…

Nooo …..I am nothing for you …..just nothing for you ….he said and drove away…

She sat there and cried, he returned back and stopped. She quietly got in and sat in the front..

I am sorry he said…I feel lonely if you are not with me …and I worry if anything might happen to you...

I too feel safe when I am with you but please ..KN will definitely play dark soon she said.

He said ok but promise me that we will meet when we are in Jaipur.  She promised…

Thank you little Girl…a streak of smile…..

hmmm Gunda she smirked…. Always angry….

At Jaipur

She stepped into the High School into the 11th std.

He stepped into the Engg College – Mechanical Engg.

KN was raging…. How dare that little urchin said I cannot lay a scratch on her .. and hell with this Media…

Raam Singh…………he shouted…. ensure without any clue she is troubled and see to that she does not speak about the journalist murder again.  These media will start chewing my brain. Ensure that Suraj doesnot know anything too. 

And watch out Suraj as he will have ruffles with Rahul….. I want him to concentrate on the Young Wing side. There is a rally which is coming soon in Jaipur and it coincides with the race which that urchin will be participating. We will do what we have to do and ensure the thorn is out of our path.

It was past six months she was in her uniform with her ponytail and having her breakfast when she found her mobile vibrating ZS.  Beside was Anjali and Dhrona… oh god this Gunda bi naa  

Who is it asked Anjali…looking at her phone… nai Anjali maa its my friend…

hmmm what a weird name ZS is that a name?? she asked

She quickly went to her room.

Ch: Suraj Babu please don’t keep calling me… and I told you already I cannot come in your bike.   People will talk about and what if KN sees…

Su: You promised you will meet me and now you are giving excuses to avoid me... Last time you saw me at the temple when the whole world was praying there…..Let him see I don’t care he said. You remember you are MINE.

Ch : So what if You are my Sabkuch that does not mean I am your slave to come with you and about KN I care… He will harm you so be careful… please I have my practice sessions as the next race is within three months so shall mee…………………… the phone got disconnected.

Ch: hmmmm sure he would have got angry…. gunda does not think……………. She shoved her thought and went to school…

She met Raam on the way who was coming to her school…. He was in the 12th.

ARey Raam ???? I keep forgetting to ask you.. you studied with Suraj na…. how is that you are in 12th…. Kya hua…??

Raam lowered his head and said no I failed my 12th preboard so have to study again…

Whaat she was surprised but soon realised Gunda had done his gundagiri and made Raam not to write the exam proper so that he will be his informer while he is in college.

Chakor felt so angry… godddd…. He is…..she fisted herself and left for her class.

She realised that he had his ways and when he want things in his way none can supersede him.

KN was planning to do something nasty with Chakor not to plan her death as he knew her feud with her is open and media will be waiting to catch him do wrong and also his HQ was warning him to play safe while opposition was waiting for him to fault.

It was late night and she was in the terrace practicing her subjects when she felt something moving in the dark…

She was about to shout when she was pulled to the side.Leave me she said just pinching his hands… dare you touch me….who are you…

The person was wearing a monkey cap covering his face….awwhh he shouted.

Why cant I touch you…. He asked wicked…You are …….

She quickly pulled the cap to see Suraj standing there.

Suraj Babu you here…. Oh my god how did you come here…. If ma or Masterji sees … she shivered…

None will know and now you know if you don’t come to meet me properly I will barge into your house.  Today its terrace but I will not hesitate to come to your room he said.  My little girl so better stand by your promise.

Gundaa… how can I come like that…. And I have my next race too ….

As it is Anjali maa is asking so many questions and ekminute why did you make that Raam not write his exams properly…. Poor guy…. His career.

Arey lokmatha don’t worry about his career…. I know to take care and I don’t want any harm on you… and you na you don’t talk about me but worry about others…

What to talk??… as it is I am having so much to study and need to buy a laptop too for my computer science projects…

Chakorrrrr there was a call from Anjali…. Whats the noise…nai maaa just my mobile…..

Suraj quickly played a song on her mobile  chori chori chupke chupke…. Smiling he winked and left from there….

Anjali and Dhrona came up when she shared that Suraj was on phone with her and they are good friends. She saw him push his bike and walking away in the dark….

Dhrona was worried but she made him understand that he was the one who helped with the tape along with Keshav. 

Ask him to come home they said.

The Gunda came in his bike and a backpack with style and swag. He was received warm by the couple. Dhrona did speak to Suraj and said he is not against their friendship but have his worries as it will prove dangerous for both if KN sees them. Anjali was just observing Suraj who was seated near Chakor.  He was all eyes on her while Chakor was hogging her plate. He filled her plate with his food too… eat mine too my little girl… mottiiiii…..

She realised it was not mere friendship from his side.  Suraj went to wash when Anjali called him inside the kitchen and said Suraj Babu I heard about you and your father and I am worried for Chakor as she is our daughter and she wants to study …flyhigh.  He looked at her and said, I know how important you both are to Chakor. She is blessed to have you and I know you are worried about her but I promise you… nothing will interrupt her studies…and nothing will befall on her.  

Chakor took him to her room where he realised how much her past had made an  indelible mark in her heart. He saw a pic drawn of a cage and the bird inside… alongwith the words Amarpura.  She had her medals and trophies in her cupboard. The little girl has dreamt of nothing but freedom of Amarpura.  He held out a packet which he had in his backpack and gave it to her…

Whats it, its not my birthday and a sad smile I never even remembered it, and why a gift? For me? Where did you hide it so long? What if maa sees?

He held her hands, my little girl you talk too much can you just open it and see…

She was excited like a child… she opened it to find a laptop…and a wifi dongle… she cried… a lap top for me?? Tha..nnk you but… for what.

He said for passing the 10th with flying colours,for winning the marathon,  for being my…

your…

hmmm my best friend he said.

Aaawwwn …

And I can video call you on skype too…..

Will you say thank you just like this he asked shrinking his eyes shirking his shoulder. 

Hmm she went close to him.. but you are too tall….. he bent down. She stood on his feet hugging his neck… thank you Suraj Babu…

He felt happy more than happy and now that she was more of a blossomed lady he felt different but he promised himself and held her very carefully with a distance between them.

They could not meet much as KN was making him go for Youth rallies of his party during his off time and over weekend.

It was the time for the five states marathoning… He was away while she felt very very upset but she shoved her thought.  Took her pink sneakers… her phone vibrated….All the best… You will Win. She smiled.

He was only few kms away in the rally from the marathoning route….It was a bike rally and he was riding in the front with the party youths… shouting slogans….

He received calls thrice from KN asking if he was there and he had a weird feeling too….

Jaipur was reeling hot….She was running her race while the media was watching her…. There were many water booths and wet sponges to cool the runners…

She was running and she came past the water stall… the volunteer was giving her the bottle and she extended her hands and took the bottle running the curve which was a bit lonely as there was no coverage for few yards…… she opened the bottle to drink………….

His phone rang….. Suraj beta aap kahan hai……asked the evil…

I am there where I have to be he said…. matlab ……in the rally only but the others are bit behind.. we should soon finish he said.

KN laughed in silence.

Chakor was running and opening the bottle when the bike came fast behind her sliding to the side and wheeling under the rope which was tied for the runners path , steadied up and just snatched the bottle and zoooomed away….

She could not understand anything but was running and in few yards she came past the  curve where the media was there and Raam held the bottle for her in the volunteer attire and left that place quickly on his bike.

She took the bottle drank and ran ran past the finishing line…..

Ram sped fast to reach the biker who had snatched the bottle and took the same and left.

The biker joined the rally going to the front while the media was covering it stating how KN’s Son Suraj Rajvanshi is leading the rally and seeking support for his youth wing but as a good citizen this youth has been in the helmet throughout the rally.………

No No No how can that happen….. KN shouted. how did she??

I won she messaged… I know came the reply.

See you at night.. …. He sent.

It was late night and she was in the terrace….He came with his cap and his eyes were bright …

She went upto him and held his hands… was that you??? Yes he said….he showed the lab report which had mentioned that the water was drugged to eliminate Chakor….

But how did you know she asked and you slided and wheeled,did you get hurt she asked…

When KN called me so many times I felt that something was not fine and realised that the curve had no one and the media was not there and the water bottle was different too… I made one guy to lead who was wearing my helmet so that KN would be thinking its me and came through you to find out and grabbed your bottle.  Ram sped after giving you another water bottle and took the one from me to the lab to check for the same. 

Thank you she said…. Nothing will befall my girl he said. He quickly sped as he knew Raam singh normally sent few guys to watch over him.

Dhrona was watching it and prayed for both their safety.

She stepped into the college and he was in the third year….Rahul was angry as Suraj had hurt his hands very badly.  Their picture was also taken and sent to KN.

KN was fuming and could not believe the same.. with the elections around he could not do much but tried all his means to shut the mouth of the media.

He asked his goons to watch over Suraj as one he wanted him as he was doing good as the youth wing leader and the HQ was happy about it.

Rahul was having his other plans to harm Chakor.  He was also infuriated that except for his two mates none of the boys dare to support him as just the name Suraj Rajvanshi was sending them shivers down the spine.

Many a times she would stay in the library for reference and would reach home late. She was in the library doing a late project and the librarian had gone to the college office to collect his documents. Suraj was nowhere to be seen and Rahul chose that as the right moment as she was in the library alone. He went along with his two friends and closed the door.  She was so engrossed that she did not realise they were coming and was writing her notes. Rahul came by and stood only then she felt the shadow on her. She looked up to see the wicked laughing at her sly…

She got up when Rahul tried to hold her shoulders …Arey Chakor… why are you getting up …. No need to give me so much respect……

Respect for you…… my foot…she pushed his hands with her book and said dare you try to eye me or touch me….and back off….

Why cant I touch you he asked while the other two were standing behind her…

They tried to catch her when she pushed the desk making the two fall and pushed the chair towards Rahul and ran towards the door….

Arey marathon runner  don’t run I cannot run like you he smirked when the other two held her hands blocking the door… while Rahul was advancing to her.

You see now you are caught, I will eye you and touch you and no one is here…sorry sorry your Suraj Babu is not here too….

She tried to squeeze and said don’t in dreams too try to eye me….Suraj Babu will not leave you….she tried to kick him … you are too bold for now…. She shouted for Suraj …….she tried to kick him with her legs when the door opened behind with a force and both the guys flung away on both sides seeing stars.  Before she could realise she was pulled backwards encircling her waist hitting a hard surface.  She saw a forceful right hand come beside her ear to punch Rahul’s face…. Dare Eye Her….. came a very roaring sound…. Rahul was bleeding terribly and he was thrown towards the corner of the library. And..... Suraj is here for Eye my Girl I will Eye you to Death.

The other two just could not move their muscle as they could hear buzzing sound in their head… Turning her towards him holding her close he just kicked them again.  Holding her tight Chakor got scared at the raging SUN… His eyes was emitting fire….He walked up to Rahul…. Lifting him he gave one hard punch in his stomach….Suraj enough please please leave him she said…

He was raging……looking beside at the two picking each by their collars he said how dare you both held her hands….. He just turned their hands and fractured them.

Rahul was trembling when he lifted him and throttled his neck….

Suraj Babu please she pleaded…. Leave him…

He could not control himself….. throttling him he said… I warned you earlier too not to Eye Her for she is My Girl.. and you have the audacity to do it….

She shouted please please leave them…. He just flung Rahul down and called the office and said… Rahul and his two friends are fighting in the library and have hurt themselves. Call for the ambulance… He just wagged his index finger to them and said…Not a word what happened here… Else I promise you will see hell.

The three were petrified and so was she…. He just walked holding her leaving the  library… He was literally carrying her in just one hand.. His strong biceps was balancing her.  Leave me she said… he brought her to the PT room and left his grip. 

God you are too ruthless and angry she shouted…. They would die the way you had hit them she said. 

Let them die I don’t care he shouted at her…. I will slit them into two pieces if they even try to Eye you or create harm to you.  I will not spare any and YOU don’t tell me to keep calm and quiet.  I WILL NOT for you are MINE…. If Anyone Eye you I promise I will eye them to death.

Gunda please she pleaded giving him water and he had it…

She was in the ground practicing during the wee hours…. She did her warm up and stretches and was thinking about him the way he punched them and the way he held pulled her towards him and held her…. She smiled…. Gundaaa always anger stays in his tip of the nose…

She felt something different within herself… He came from nowhere and protected me.  The way he carried me not leaving me…. A sudden gush in her cheeks hmmm.

He is my Sabkuch but so rude she said aloud smiling.

Haan yes I am Rude came a voice from behind……She just startled and missed her step when he held her ..

Oh god you... here.... her eyes were wide open…. If somebody sees she asked…. especially your father.

He just pulled her and pushing her strands said… I have told you many times. I DON’T CARE… for you promised to meet me…

They moved towards the room there and she said… Gundaaa, thumbinaaa

Haan I will meet you chori chori chupke chupke and within himself he completed kyunki my little girl thu hai pyaari pyaari sirf meri meri…..

She smiled lowering her head…

But Suraj Babu…she said..

Oh god he said now don’t start off saying Suraj Babu I want to study blah blah…(he just imitated speaking like her) earning a kick by her elbow...

Just be with me for sometime and then go and study all you want about the world and designing…

She smiled at him and he lost himself in her smile…. 

She murmured I don’t know what it is but I too enjoy meeting him chori chori chupke chupke

Hope you all enjoyed this……………….

After this was the final chapte rof the bomb blast and Suraj got saved by Chatur Chakor.

(But honestly girls posting in IF is just becoming too tiresome and horrible...)

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail

Superb Sumi ❤️❤️ and thanks for the bonus ❤️🤗

Loved how Suraj came to Chakor's house, that's what happens when she doesn't come to meet him 😆

Poor Ram failing to keep an eye on Chakor 😆, Suraj is too much 😆.

Suraj is becoming clever by spending time with Chakor, he figured KN's plan on his own.

Loved the library scene, both of them in action mode and angry Suraj is always a treat 🔥😍.

Thanks once again Sumi for this wonderful story ❤️🤗

sumsukor thumbnail

Superb Sumi ❤️❤️ and thanks for the bonus ❤️🤗

Loved how Suraj came to Chakor's house, that's what happens when she doesn't come to meet him 😆

Poor Ram failing to keep an eye on Chakor 😆, Suraj is too much 😆.

Suraj is becoming clever by spending time with Chakor, he figured KN's plan on his own.

Loved the library scene, both of them in action mode and angry Suraj is always a treat 🔥😍.

Thanks once again Sumi for this wonderful story ❤️🤗

All my trouble with IF went off seeing your comment 

💃💃💃 Happy you liked it 

😉 Suraj babu 😂 😂 not easy na

I know poor Raam🤭🤭

Yep i too liked writing the raging sukor🤩🤩

And a big thank you 🤗🤗🤗🤗

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely lovely bonus chapter💃💃💃 thank you so much Sumi dear for the treat 👏👏👏👏👏👏

And thank you for all the Surajish scenes..... be it Ram or the swag waali entry or the terrace scene..... Suraj will be Suraj and we love him like that😍😍❤❤

The bike scene and the fight scene....uffff imagine VJ🙈🙈🙈 very very well written

The closing scene is also so sweet and chori chori chupke chupke and pyaari pyaari sirf meri is just awwwww🥰🥰🥰

So just keep up the good work 👍👍

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Lovely lovely bonus chapter💃💃💃 thank you so much Sumi dear for the treat 👏👏👏👏👏👏

And thank you for all the Surajish scenes..... be it Ram or the swag waali entry or the terrace scene..... Suraj will be Suraj and we love him like that😍😍❤❤

The bike scene and the fight scene....uffff imagine VJ🙈🙈🙈 very very well written

The closing scene is also so sweet and chori chori chupke chupke and pyaari pyaari sirf meri is just awwwww🥰🥰🥰

So just keep up the good work 👍👍

Awwwh, a biiiiigggggg smile 😁😁 on my face 

Thanks so much Niki deary... I enjoy your excitement 

🤭🤭 Suraj is suraj na poor Raam 😜😜

YESSS i too loved the bike and raging scene. 

Yes pyaari pyaari.. 😍😘😘😘

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

Sukor stories are always close to heart.❤

And the stories pertaining to their original characters and make us reminscing old sukor are always special😊

so a big heart thank you and hug for this story.

Loved every part of it, right from their childhood, the childhood connection till they becoming one . That was entire full journey filled with interesting parts.

Total story and writing was

Througly enjoyed and the main thing loved is how the way sukor are written. it brought back good old memories of old sukor and udaan .That was just 

thank you🤗