Nice update 

Waiting for next part

Thankyou!

I hope the next one too will be worth of your expectations

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

No yahaan itna drama nahi hoga,sorry but itna drama yahaan likha toh this story will get stretched too long.

. Thik haišŸ‘šŸ¼

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi read both parts in one go šŸ˜³

must say you did a great job in bhootni's back story šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘

I expect a similar twist in the show too i.e. Bhootni ka bhoot popping up šŸ˜†

Lets see.... šŸ˜Š

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Sorry if itā€™s not upto your expectations but Ihad to as I know pata nahi kajal kab se besabri se iss part ka intezaar karrahi hai aur kal waise bhi chances bohot kam hai.

Part 3

Akshat-I promise you Lakshmi bahu,I wonā€™t letGuddan go away from me.Yeh waada hai Akshat Jindal ka,aapke sasur and more ofit of Guddanā€™s husband.

Akshat ran behind Guddan out of house,he triedto stop her,he called her name but Guddan didnā€™t turned,tears flowing throughher eyes,she wiped her tears and walked straight as she knew very well that ifshe turned and looked at him she was going to loose again.

Her love for him will make her kamzoor infrontof him she was gonna loose and she wonā€™t be able to part her way from him asshe has decided.

Akshat ran behind the taxi but he couldnā€™tcompete with the speed of taxi,he was calling her name but still she didnā€™tturned and wiping her tears her throat filled with pain asked the driver tospeed the cab.

While running Akshatā€™s feet collided with feetand he fell on his knees,please Guddan tears making their way from his eyes tocheeks started drenching his sherwani.

He shouted,Guddannn please donā€™t leave mealone Guddan,I wonā€™t be able to live without you,Guddan  please forgive me.

An voice of car horn echoed his ears.Vardaanwas driving ,

Vardaan-Papa, now only you will shed tears behindher or will you even bring her back,Come on get in the car.

He went in the car and Vardaan drove behindthe taxi,As they were quite far from taxi,Guddanā€™s taxi went off and Akshat andVardaan got stuck in the traffic and both couldnā€™t figure out the direction inwhich the taxi went.

Vardaan slapped his hand on steering indisappointment while Akshat kept hand on his shoulder and explained him that itwasnā€™t his fault.ā€Jab waqt bura ho toh koi kuch kar bhi nahi saktaā€.

Akshat asked Vardaan to take the car to Guptahouse.

Gupta house-

Akshatrang the bell of Gupta house he knew very well the extent Guptaā€™s were mad athim especially Bhushan,but for Guddan he can do anything.

Revti opened the door and was amused to seeAkshat.

Revti(shockingly)- She stammered Ji ji jijuaap,What are you doing here?You know na papa is at home this time.

Akshat- Revti,I know but.

Revti- No but jiju,please go away from here,ifpapa  will see you who bohot naraazhonge,aap please jao yahaan se.

Akshat-Revti I will go bassā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Before he speaks further Bhushan came thereasking who was on the door as Revti neither called him nor came as if it wassome stranger she would have come back.

Bhushan-Kya huwaa Revti,kaun hai bhai.

And his temper got high as he saw Akshat.

Bhushan-Mr Akshat Jindal,the biggest businesstycoon of Indore aur humare yahaan.Sorry but humare pass aapko dene layak kuchnahi;hum bohot choote log hai aapke saamne.

Akshat- Papa,I know aap ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Before he completes his sentence Bhushaninterrupted.

Bhushan-Donā€™t donā€™t you dare to call mePapa,yeh haq sirf meri Revti ka hai aue yeh haq maine kisi aur ko nahi diyaā€¦.haanwo baat alag hai pehle ye haq kisi aur ka bhi tha along with Revti but yousnatched that. Ab kya lene aaye hai.

Akshat knew Bhushan was angry from Guddan toas she broke her relation with Bhushan for him,and what he gave her in returnwas just pain he too didnā€™t knew how he was going to fix this.

He begged but Bhushan asked him firmly to getout.Akshat tried to enter in the house but Bhushan stopped him he was adamantand this increased Bhushanā€™e BP.

As watching Bhushan suffer Revti and Kaushalyapleaded and he has to back off.Vardaan took him home.Around 5 days went likethis,he has neither seen Guddan nor spoke to her.

Now he was getting restless,so finally hedecided to take help from Angad as he was the only one who could contact Revti.

Akshat went to Angadā€™s room and asked him forthe help.Angad who was completely unaware of about what Akshat was talking.

Angad- Haa bhai,boliye naa What can I helpyou?

Akshat-Jyaada kuch nahi,can you please arrangean meet with Revti for me.

Angad- Sorry bhai,but I canā€™t help you inthis.

Akshat-Achha chal meeting na sahi,phone pe hibaat kara de.

Angad-Sorry bhai,I canā€™t this too.

Akshatā€™s heart broke into billion of piecesbut managing his emotions somehow,he spoke.

Akshat-Achha chal  kam se kam tu hi puch le,Howā€™s she? And mujhebhi pata de.

Angad-Sorry bhai yeh bhi nahi ho sakta I amextremely Sorry I wish I could have help you but meri phooti kismat.Main chaahkar bhi aapki help nahi kar saktaa.I am Sorry bhai and a lone tear escapedAngadā€™s eye.

Akshat noticed the tear and said itā€™s fineAngad,actually itā€™s not your fault,it was purely my fault,you donā€™t need toshed tears for me.I didnā€™t deserve it.

Angad- No bhai,aisa nahi hai dekhiye na kuchnahi kar paaya main na aapke liye aur na..

Akshat Hugged him and said kabhi aisa matbolna aur haan be aware if revti ko zara bhi takleef huyi toh,toh I wonā€™t spareyou.

And now Angad couldnā€™t control anymore and hestarted crying,noticing his sobbing Akshat asked what the matter was.

Angad-Actually bhai,we arenā€™t togetheranymore,now she completely hates meā€¦.

Akshat received the next shock,he couldnā€™tbelieve what angad just said,when did all this happen?and how he still didnā€™tknew it.He made him sit on the bed and enquired about the matter in detail.

Flashback-

As Akshat announced he was going to marryAntara and not Guddan,Revti started being insecure about Angad.She wanted toget married to Angad asap,but Angad couldnā€™t marry her at that time due to theenvironment in family.

One day revti got mad at him as he wasavoiding to marry her,she felt he was taking the relationship casually.

Angad followed her to home and tried to havean talk with her,while Bhushan saw all this,he was too mad at Revti as she wasstill in contact of any of the Jindal.

As Angad tried to talk with her Bhushan cameand slapped Revti,he was too mad.

Angad- Look Uncle we both love each other andaap  humse humara pyaar nahi cheen sakte,Ineed to talk with Revtiji.

Bhushan- I told you na to end all therelationships with any of the Jindals.

Kahaan tha ya nahi.

Yes ! papa Revti exclaimed

Bhushan- Still you are in contact with thisAngad Jindal,Donā€™t forget he is real younger brother of Akshat Jindal

Tears started to roll from his eyes.

Bhushan- Ruk jaa,mat kar isse pyaar,donā€™tforget afterall he is Akshat Jindalā€™s brother.He too will dump you when askedfor the choice

Both Angad and revt tried to explain him buthe didnā€™t and he asked Revti to choose between Angad or him(Bhushan).

Bhushan- Decide revti,either me or Angad,andif you choose Angad tum bhi mar jaogi mere liye like your elder sister,patanahi kya jaadu kiya hai uss Akshat Jindal ne uss par that she even broke ourrelationship for him.

Bhushan- main yeh soch ke jee lunga ki I didnā€™thad my own child,my last rituals too will be done by any stranger ya phir zeelkauwon ko khila dena but please tum 2on mat aana(Guddan and Revti).

Angad- Bhabhi loved you the most bhai, and shewas strong too so she choose you but my Revti she wasnā€™t and she choose herfather.

As she promised she didnā€™t even talk withhim,as she didnā€™t wanna loose her fatherā€™s trust.

Part 3 endsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

So Angad and Revti broke up?

Akshat has been unable to talk with Guddan fora tleast 6 days.

Where is Guddan in all these days?

Why didnā€™t she came when her fatherā€™s Bp shotup?

Such innumerous questions to be answered.

Sorry boring hai but I felt this important tobuild up the story,extremely sorry foe being not worth but adjust kar lena plzā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

And Chappals are welcome...........

Thank you!

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshananju

. Thik haišŸ‘šŸ¼

šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Hey! thank you so much and keep loving more feel free to bash

Love it

Continue soon

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Hi read both parts in one go šŸ˜³

Thanks Genie!

must say you did a great job in bhootni's back story šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘

Haay but I felt maine use jyaada hi evil dikha diya.....It was lot of extra

I expect a similar twist in the show too i.e. Bhootni ka bhoot popping up šŸ˜†

Show ka pata nahi issiliye toh yahaan humne apni wish puri kar li!!

Lets see.... šŸ˜Š

I hope the next parts too will be upto your expectations.....