Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally hame ye part parhne ka saubhagya milašŸ˜†

Aj thora chota tha na anyways it was amazing to anvanti ka v breakup ho gya šŸ˜†

Plz dont make us wait for longšŸ˜’continue asapšŸ˜›

Mrihika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Guddan should not forgive them so easily 

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome 

Update Soon 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 

Love it

Continue soon

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Finally hame ye part parhne ka saubhagya milašŸ˜†

he he thanks!

Aj thora chota tha na anyways it was amazing to anvanti ka v breakup ho gya šŸ˜†

Hmm ab aage kya hoga? neither Akshan nor Anvati are together right now.

Plz dont make us wait for longšŸ˜’continue asapšŸ˜›

Request granted Lawyer Sahiba,I hope you don't mind this line.

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrihika

Amazing 

Guddan should not forgive them so easily 

Thanks! doctor sahiba glad ki aapko yeh achha laga

Hmmm let's see.

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Awesome 

Update Soon 

Thankyou!

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update 

Hey thankyou!

Love it

I hope you will love further updates too.

Continue soon

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Sorry everyone as I know I am too late in updatingthis.Well I knew the last part was boring but itna boring tha yeh nahi patatha,khair choddo wo hi rona dhona,I just hope this part will make up for it.

Part 4

As Angad was telling Akshat all this Angadā€™s eyes floodedand he bursted into tears.Akshat hugged him,he consoled and assured him that hewill fix all this mess soon as he has created it bass ab ek baar Guddan se baatho jaaye.

It was 3 days since she left the house and he hasnā€™t seenher,nor talked with her,he was continuously trying her phone but it wasswitched off.Here Angad too tried to arrange an talk between Akshat and Revtibut has failed.

So,now akshat was left with no option,the next morningRevti was in her baking school in which(Akshat made her admission.She wasdecorating her cake,tabhi

An peon came and calledā€™Revti Guptaā€™.

ā€˜Jeeā€™Revti replied I am Revti Gupta.

Peon-Principal has called you right now.

To this Revti was shocked,innumerous questions occupied hermind like Why?I had cleared the fees too?I hadnā€™t even broken any stuff thenā€¦.

Finally Revti gathered courage and asked but Why?

Peon-That I donā€™t know I have just asked to bring you inprincipal cabin right now.

Revti-Ok! She replied and said Aap chaliye,I will just bethere.

Innumerous questions in her mind and scared she reached theprincipal cabin.

Revti knocked the door and asked the permission to be in.

The principal asked her to be in.

She was too confused as she saw an man facing principal butdidnā€™t recognize him as his back was facing her.This confused her more.

Revti(mindtalks)-Why did he called me that too infront ofan stranger.

Principal- Are Revti aao aao.,Look who has come to meetyou.

The man sitting on the chair turnedand this shocked hermore,Yes it was Akshat.

Ji ji Revti stammered.

I will just take your leave Akshat you guys have yourfamily time.

The principal handshake and hugged Akshat,while Akshatthanked him.

As the principal left the cabin Revti too tried to leavefrom there but failed as Akshat grabbed her wrist.

Revti- Dekhiye,humara haat choddiye,hum bata rahe hai shormacha denge hum.

Akshat left her wrist and said Ok! Sorry but you will haveto talk with me,tumhare aur tumhari di ke aise behavior ke wajah se hi mujheyahaan tak aana pada.

Akshat-Look Revti I know very well that you and your familyis too upset with me and you all have rights,but Revti look I canā€™t leavewithout my Guddan,please once just once bass ek baar mujhe usse mila do,Ipromise I wonā€™t trouble you more.

Revti-Kya bakwass kiye ja rahe hai,How can I arrange anmeet with Di jab Di aapke khud ke ghar main hai.

I guess you forget that because of you she broke all therelations she has with us and abb humara bhi unse koi lena dena nahi.

So stop fooling me.

This had shaken Akshat.

Akshat-What?Guddan kya karegi humare ghar main,dekho RevtiI know you didnā€™t want to let meet me with her but aisa mazaak mat karoā€¦ā€¦.Achhachalo tumhe nahi milwaana mat milao sirf mujhe itna bata do who kaisi hai.

Revti-How would I tell you? I told you na I actually donā€™tknow and yeh aap kya behki behki baatein kar rahe hai,who kaisi hai and all.

Akshat could not bear this more he holded Revti tightlywith her arms and shaken her.

Akshat- Donā€™t Donā€™t you dare to invoke the cruel old AkshatJindal I was before Guddan entered,tell me how is she?I want to meet her at anycost.

Revti got scared and cryingly she replied.

Revti-Leave me,itā€™s hurting I really donā€™t know where isDi?Di toh aapke ghar par hi thi.

Akshat- Achha tumhe nahi pata ki Antara ke arrest hone kebaad who ghar chood ke chali gayi huh,wooh  puri duniya se chupa le par tumhe jaroor batatihai and you are saying that you donā€™t know about her whereabouts.

Donā€™t you dare to fool me,you think I am an fool.

Revti couldnā€™t hold this more and she bursted into tears.

Revti(cryingly)- I really donā€™t know,please leave me,What Iknow is just that day Di came to house but Papa was out of Indore and Mummydidnā€™t allowed Di to stepin the house.

Mummy told her as she broke all relations with papa she hasno relations with us and this house belongs to Guptaā€™s that means us,so she hasnothing to do here and we didnā€™t give shelterā€™s to strangers.

And she left from door I thought she would have went toJindal Bhawan but aapki baton se toh lagta hai that she didnā€™t pata nahi kahagayi hogiā€¦.

This shocked Akshat more and he collapsed on his knees withthud.Tears rolling down from his eyes.

Akshat(murmuring)-Kitna hurt kar diya na maine tumhe thatwhen you didnā€™t had shelter tab bhi tum mere pass aa na saki,I am sorry guddanso sorry how how could I do this to you?

How can I hurt you to this much extent.

He got disturbed from his thoughts as revti offered him aglass of water and asked him whether he was alright?

First he refused but then he drank a sip as Revtiinsisted.He joined hands infront of Revti and begged her to help him to findhis Guddan.

First Revti hesitated but as she too was tensed where herDi was and how was she as she came to know that her Di hasnā€™t reached the home.

Akshat went to Jindal Bhawan,he was completely shatteredand lost.

Angad saw him entering,

Angad- What happened Bhai? Aap revti se mile?what she saidyou?How is Bhabhi? And such innumerous questions and Akshat was just standingthere lifeless he couldnā€™t even walk without support.

Angad- What happened Bhai? Are you alright?

Akshat nodded in no and this was the time he broke,he brokein his brotherā€™s arms and cried his heart out.

Akshat- Nahi  nahihai who wahaan,kahaan chali gayi kisi ko pata nahi,kahaan hai,kaisi hai kuchbhi pata nahi.

Akshat started slapping himself,

While slapping he uttered,

ā€œSab sab meri galati hai,pehle us pe trust na karna then tolet her go,I couldnā€™t stop her then though her father didnā€™t allowed Guptaā€™s sefinal baat kar ken a aana. Sab sab meri galati haiā€.

Maine yeh tak notice nahi kiya that even jab uske papa kitabiyaat bigdi tab bhi who wahaan nahi aayi jabki I know how much she loves herfamily,Sab se pehle daud ke aati.

He got up and started smashing his hand on wall,His handsstarted to bleed,but Akshat wanted to punish himself.

Angad anyhow grabbed Akshatā€™s hands and said no bhai,Ithappens aap ne jaan bujh ke nahi kiyaā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

And bhai letā€™s leave this jo ho gaya who ho gaya,now letā€™sfocus on finding where Bhabhi is and how is she? Donā€™t forget Aap Akshat Jindalhaiā€¦ and finding information of anyone is so normal thing for you.Chutkibajaate hi kaam ho jayega aapka

Akshat wiped his tears and said you are right Angad.hecalled the Police commissioner and filed an missing complaint of his wife,Hehired some private,professional detectives too.

But in the couple of days all he has achieved was they hadcaught the driver of cab in which Guddan left and he told them that he haddropped her on railway station.

Akshat was too restless now ek toh his guilt and then worryof how guddan was as no one knew where she was and how was she?

Akshat(mindtlks)- Where are you?Kahaan chali gayi apne Jindal saab ko chod ke,Please wapasaa jao,I canā€™t survive without you,Jo saza deni hai de do but aise khafa matraho please.

And tabhi his phone rang..

He took it desperately as now with each ring he feels thatit might be Guddan or any news about her but his hope vanishes day by day.

The person on phone- Sir Contract ki saari quotations readyhai just have an glance once.

Akshat(in his rage and anger)- Aap salary kis baat ki letehai,if I had to look at these quotations too,for god sick I have some importantworks and worries to to be dealt with and after few minutes he realized thatthe employee was just asking him to have an glanceā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦He apologized to him.

ā€œI am I am extremely Sorry I didnā€™t intend to hurt you I amreally sorryā€.

Now this has started happening very often he scoldseveryone even if they hadnā€™t done an mistake,earlier he used to scold only whenthey have done mistakes but now he scolds ersons even when they are right,hewas just so frustrated that he even bursted on his employees many times.

His phone aagain rang and he shouted.person- I am sorryjiju,

Revti-Ohh I hope you are fine.

Akshat again apologized Revti.

Revti- Wooh jiju yesterday when we was having tea tabhipapa said that earlier we used to iive in Bhopal and there with us used to liveDiā€™s mama and mami,badimaaā€™s brother and his wife they are only relatives of Diand Di were quite close to them.

Akshat-Ok thank you Revti.main pata karwata hun.

So So Sorry ek toh itna late I hope this is worth of all ofyourā€™s expectations?

How was it?

Batana mat bhuliye pleaseā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Chappalein bhi maar sakte hoā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 

Update Soon