Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Akshananju

Antara šŸ˜”such a evil lady kash show mein bhi iska aisa khulasa ho šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

Next part jaldi update karna 

Aur ongoing stories toošŸ˜Š

Haaye! Don't know but yahaan maine Antara ko dhakka dene ki baat ki and there we got spoiler about Guddan to push Antara from stairs,

Don't know about Cv's.

Will try dear! As aap apne ho toh I won't thank you but I will wait for the precious response in further parts too

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Emotional tha bahut loved it

But you don't wanted to read dard bhari stories naa...

Dadi se ye umeed nhi tha in sb ko bahut mehnat krni paregi guddu ko manane ke liye afterall they hurted her alot. 

Dadi kyun apna hero hai na

anyways next part v jaldi update krdo na plz ho ske to aaj hi

He he abhi ho jayega I hope aapko achha lage,fingers crossed as yeh 2 parts main complete nahi huwaa jo maine socha tha

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice start

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks! I hope you will like further parts too.

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Thank you! I am feeling so happy and overwhelmed who bhi itne dinon baad baat karke.I hope aap naraaz nahi hai mujhase.

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Thank you!

It will get updated in next few minutes will be waiting for the response there too

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrihika

Din't expect this for guddan 

Specially from dadi 

Now can't wait to see akshat's reaction 

Guddan should not forgive them so easily after what they did 

Thank you!

I just hope aapki yeh saari expectations par main khari utar pau....

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Chapter 2

As Antara could not bear this more,she shouted

Antara- Haan haan kiya maine ye sab,it wasme who did this be it my fake death,then lying of being incoma,Devki,Arjun,this pregnancy sab. Yeh sab kiya maine.

Akshat whose earth beneath his legs has justslipped couldnā€™t believe this the woman he loved most,he trusted has cheatedhim so far and now she was imposing some otherā€™s child as his child.Unable tocontrol his anger,ā€¦. He clutched his fists tight.

Dadi- I canā€™t believe this,this isnā€™t possible I know Antara very well who aisanahi kar sakti.

Lakshmi- But Dadi she own has confessed thatshe did all this.

Dadi- Lakshmi bahu,donā€™t utter a word untilyou are asked to,Donā€™t forget you are bitching about your saas and aakhir whywould Antara do all this,I know this child is of my lalla.

Lakshmi- Sorry Dadi but yeh toh aap unhi sepuchiyee that why she did all this? But Dadi aap accept kare ya na kare thischild is not of AJā€™s.

Antara was standing there numb,

Dadi- Why are you standing numb Antara,saysay that all of them are saying is false,bata in sabko that this is yourā€™s andlallaā€™s child bol.

Finally Arjun uttered.

Arjun- Yeh kya batayegi, I will say thisthis cheap woman,She was caretaker of my and Devkiā€™s younger son Krish.Handlingall the chores, both of our childrenā€™s responsibility,business.

So we hired Antara for him but thiswoman,she slept with me and threated me to destroy my family.Thus slowly slowlyMain gaddhe main girta chala gaya,I didnā€™t know what magic this woman createdon me but slowly slowly I felt in love with her,And one day when we both weremaking out,my wife Devki caught both of us red-handed,our secret was out.

Shewas hell bent on exposing our relation infront of whole world,we had a greatfight and uss jhadap main this woman pushed my wife Devki from stairs,shebecame paralysed.

After that we both got married and slowlythis woman made my family away from me.She brainwashed my elder daughterā€™s mindupto such extent that now she completely hates me and after she went to hostelshe didnā€™t came back home.Abb toh she didnā€™t even talks with me on phone.and myson Krish who bechara toh doesnā€™t even know that you are not his actual motherbut Devki,you played with his emotion.I used to think that you actually lovedKrish but no I was wrong you made him dependent on you so that you can encashhim whenever you want rightā€¦ā€¦ After many years just before 3 months Antara toldme that she was pregnant we were expecting our first child,but soon my daysstarted to turn.I experienced an huge loss in my business and within couple ofmonths we got bankrupted.I was on road,Antara told me that she is going to herbrother so we could get financial assistance but then iski koi khabar nahiaayi.

Once I would have forgived you for what youdid with me and Devki but krish,I will never forgive you for what you did withKrish.

Akshat who was burning in his rage heldAntaraā€™s arm tight.

Akshat- Why?Why Antara Why did you do this?And why me? Kya kami reh gayi thi mere pyaar main jo you had to fake your death.

He went towards Guddan and grabbing her armAkshat bought guddan infront of Antara and yelled,Yeh meri patni Mrs.GuddanAkshat Jindal  whom I love the most inthis world na jaane kitni baar yeh kehti rahi that you are faking all this,butI didnā€™t trusted her,I trusted you before her How many times I had to hurt herjust because of your conspiracy Kyun? Why you did all this with me? What didyou wanted? Agar kuch chahiye that oh maang leti.

Itne sab ke emotions ke saath khelne ki kyazaruraat thi.

Antara who was tired and pissed off yelled.

Antara- Toh aur kya karti huh,You the ChefAkshat Jindal owner of this Jindal empire,What did you have at that time huh,Ektoh khud ki fatti halat and the great Akshat Jindal didnā€™t even wanted hisright in the ancestral property,How many times I told you,but no you wasadamant that you wonā€™t take an single penny from your dadā€™s property and on topof that when my father offered help you refused it too.

You wasnā€™t even capable of fulfilling yourown needs and you the great Akshat Jindal adopted 3 sonā€™s of his latebrother.Khud toh tum baithe bithaye 3 bade bachhon ke baap ban gaye and mujhebhi inki maa bana diya.

I mean just look at me,from which angle didI look Saas and that too of 3.Pyaar sab kuch nahi hota Akshat paisa hota haiaur pyaar chahe kitna bhi ho pet paison se hi bharta hai,Hence to escape thiscage I faked my own death.I even trapped Arjun and got settle with him.

To control Arjun I purposefully made Krishdependent on me that poor boy didnā€™t even know that I sold his kidney couple ofmonths back.I was pregnant I didnā€™t wanted this load but I didnā€™t had enoughmoney for abortion,so to gather money I sold Krishā€™s kidney.

But this ziddi kid I came to know thataborting this child can damage me,this will damage my look and by the timeArjun was already on road.So I decided to came back to Akshat but you had movedforward.So,to return in your life mujhe kuch toh karna hi tha So,I created anillusion that we did it and I was pregnant with your child.

Akshat- Discussting,I canā€™t believe I amtruly ashamed that once in a lifetime I loved you.

Akshat- Vardaan call the police,this ladydoesnā€™t deserve to be out

Before Vardaan could call police werealready there as Arjun has informed them.

Police came and announced Mrs Antara we arearresting you in the case of fraud with Mr Mittal and Mr Jindal and in case ofhuman organ trafficking,you are under arrest.

As police took Antara,Arjun came and joinedhands infront of Guddan,I donā€™t even know how to thank you,if you would havenot been there I would have lost my Krish.

Guddan- Kaisi baatein kar rahe hai Mr.Mittalaap,humne kuch nahi kiya,ultayou helped me in exposing Antarajiā€™s truth.

Arjun-Yeh toh aapka badapaan hai,warna whosells our own jwellery for the treatment of an unknown child and going beyondit you donated blood too for Krish.

(Akshat remembere just before 3 days onAkshat and Antaraā€™s engagement he saw Guddan carrying her all jwellery boxeswhich were gifted by Akshat out of house,When he asked her she replied coldlynow she doesnā€™t need this.And Guddan doesnā€™t keep things infront of her eyeswhich hurts her.

Guddan- How did you know?

Arjun- I know you had given strictinstructions to hospital authorities but that day you left your hanky their andI came to know.

Akshat was just left admiring his wife,shedid this and that too for an stranger child.By the time Krish came down.

Guddan- Hey champ! How are you feeling now?Remember na what Doctor uncle told you?toh no masti and no uchaal kud.

Krish-Ok! Didi.

Guddan- Mr Mittal kya keh rahe theaap,unknown child haa but Krish toh mera friend hai,hai na buddy.

Krish and Guddan had an hi-fi.

Guddan- Waisy bhi Krish hai hi itna pyaara.

Mr Mittal- Ok! Mrs Jindal now I take yourleave as I had to prepare for an proposal too.Abb kaam bhi karna padega.

Guddan- OK!

Akshat stopped Mr. Mittal and offered anpartnership in his new project which Mr Mittal accepted happily and he tookKrish away with him.

As Krish went half a way he turned back,rantowards Guddan,he immediately hugged her and pecked her cheeks.Guddan smiledand Kissed his cheeks too.Guddan waved an bye to Krish and Akshat was busy instaring his gudiyaa.

As both Mittal and Krish went only Jindalfamily was there,Durga was hell scared.

Durga(mindtalks)- What if Guddan exposedinfront of family that I was the one who supported Antara,I was the one to proveGuddan wrong did that stabbing drama.

Durga,and Saru were unhappy while Dadi leftshattered rest all were happy.

Lakshmi said letā€™s celebrate this,I willjust bring icecreams as she went in Kitchen Guddan went in her room,Akshatwanted to follow her but his sonā€™s stopped him and asked to join the celebration.Heagreed and joined,all of them were happy,they were having there familytime,after long years.

They got disturbed a the voice of breakingglass bowls echoed there ears.All of them looked at Lakshmi whose mouth wasflew open in shock.

Akshat-Who was facing Lakshmi asked Whathappened Lakshmi bahu?but she didnā€™t uttered a word as she was just staring andall of the other family members too were looking at his back and were steady asif someone snatched earth below there legs.

Akshat-Koi kuch batayega?What is happeninghere aur yeh wahaan kya dekh rahe ho? Scoldingly he asked as nobody answeredhim and he looked back.

He too was shocked,As he saw Guddan who hadcame downstairs with an huge suitcase in her hand.

Akshat-Kya kar rahi ho ye? Kahaan ja rahiho?

Guddan- I donā€™t feel the need to answeryou,leave my way Jindaal saab.

Akshat- Guddan kahaan jaa rahi ho,yeh tohbatao kam se kam.

Guddan- what does it costs you?and what andwhy should I tell you?

Akshat was left speechless,he knew very wellthat he has hurted her the most in this.

Akshat-Look Guddan I know you are the onewho suffered the most in all this,but look we can talk right,We can sort thisinternally ghar ki baat ghar main hi rahe toh achha hota hai.

Guddan- Ghar kaunsa ghar? This is not myhome I guess you forgot aapko yaad nahi how you was about to throw me from thehouse.Who knows aage jaake bhi itni bezaati ho usse itā€™s better that I leavethis house.

Akshat- Guddan look I know you are extremelyhurt,but guddan emotions and jaldbaazi main liye gaye decisions prove alwayswrong.

Guddan- I havenā€™t taken this decisionneither in hurry nor emotionally.

Akshat- look Guddan I am sorry,extremelysorry but ruk jao.

Guddan- Stop it Jindal saab,aur kitnihumdardi dikhayenge,itā€™s enough;enough of your humdardi I canā€™t take it more.

Saru and Durga who were smiling as evenafter loosing they had won.

Guddan- hai na Durga bahu,sahi kaha nahumne?

She was numb as Akshat passed an I will deal with you later as for now stopping his gudiya going away from his life.

But Guddan released her hand and went outof  Jindal bhawan;

Akshat who wanted Guddan to leave the house from the day he announced his and Antaraā€™s wedding,but when she will go it wil lcause him the pain most he didnā€™t knew.

She left the house and Akshat was left staring her.

Lakshmi- Do something AJ? Stop her

Akshat- Let her go; I will bring her back itā€™sAkshat Jindalā€™s promise.

Part 2 ends.

So,finally antara has been sent to Jail,andGuddan has left the house He couldnā€™t  couldnā€™ā€™t bear this and on top of it he promised his DIL that he will bring Guddan back.

Kaisa laga?

Will Guddan forgive Akshat?

Will Guddan change her decision?

Will Akshat be able to keep his promise?

And such innumerous questions will beanswered furtherā€¦.

As from next part story will be in itā€™s mainpart

For it Stay tunedā€¦..

Waiting for replies? Jaldi batao plz

And all views are welcomed

Thank you!

I kept my promise Kajal,I thought I willkeep this part strictly 2 parts but 2 parts main toh background hi gaya.

And rest all plz bata bhi diya karo kitnazyaada torture kiya maineā€¦

Mrihika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome one ā¤

Jindal parivaar deserves this 

Itni jaldi gaddan maaf nhi karegi sabko 

Durga saru ko abhi bhi akkal nhi aayi šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

And it's not a torture u really write so well šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

U penned every emotions very well 

Akshananju thumbnail

Chudial ke band baje diya Guddan nešŸ¤£

And now payback time Mr Akshat Jindal šŸ‘

Guddan sahi ke leaving Jindal house šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘  I don't want her to forgive anyone so easily espdvjk Akshat he should have tough time getting her back šŸ„³

Durga dayan ka band bajede AJ šŸ¤Ŗ

Akshananju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Haaye! Don't know but yahaan maine Antara ko dhakka dene ki baat ki and there we got spoiler about Guddan to push Antara from stairs,

ab iss episode mein aur drama hoga blaming Guddan even dadi slapping heršŸ˜”

Don't know about Cv's.

Will try dear! As aap apne ho toh I won't thank you but I will wait for the precious response in further parts too

šŸ¤—šŸ‘ waiting for next parts of your stories