Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She wants badi maa out of house now...maybe exchanging medicines so badi maa again needs to go back to asylum...

urmita thumbnail

Why did RM have those marks on his hand? Prags bit the hooded person....RM is being framed right? Or is the hooded person really RM? What's happening....😨

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: urmita

Why did RM have those marks on his hand? Prags bit the hooded person....RM is being framed right? Or is the hooded person really RM? What's happening....😨

Ya urmi I agree RM having that mark on his hand.Can't really guess ?If hooded person is RM?Then maybe RM has dual /multiple personality disorder.Have u seen the film Aparichit where hero Vikram has multiple personality disorder where he played 3 roles

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is article about sukanya returning and a major revelation any guess. Honestly till date I am disappointed so many time so only think about prashant sukanya alliance only.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsmile4u

Ya urmi I agree RM having that mark on his hand.Can't really guess ?If hooded person is RM?Then maybe RM has dual /multiple personality disorder.Have u seen the film Aparichit where hero Vikram has multiple personality disorder where he played 3 roles

Yeah and there is also kartik calling kartik....but RM cannot be the main bad guy or the only one...there are other players...more baddies, bigger game...and maybe more than one person wearing hood...but I m total confused right now...the way RM is about Bani.... it's not how a normal grieving hubby rolls.... it's obsessive....so disorder is very possible...but I wanted the accusations to be fake....but now even I have to doubt him....Poor Prags...she is feeling like hell right now....

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

But he lost Sanket in the process,poor mama,even if he's bad,it's too muchπŸ˜’

Prashant has no role in sanket death I think sanket is murdered the way accident take place. It is quite possible that prashant actually want to find bani's murderer and for that sukanya offer her help in exchange of removing pragati from rm's life. The way prashant kept the proof against sukanya in his mobile it seems he get them by stalking sukanya because if he is work under her why he kept those proof like this but when pragati revealed bani murder he start guiding her but after sanket death he again shake hand with sukanya.

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Yeah and there is also kartik calling kartik....but RM cannot be the main bad guy or the only one...there are other players...more baddies, bigger game...and maybe more than one person wearing hood...but I m total confused right now...the way RM is about Bani.... it's not how a normal grieving hubby rolls.... it's obsessive....so disorder is very possible...but I wanted the accusations to be fake....but now even I have to doubt him....Poor Prags...she is feeling like hell right now....

Rm grieving  is too much but all his fbs with bani are good it doesnot look like he has any psycho problem or he is too possessive  to her even when he told her to choose him or her father basically  he has no hope to make her father agree for this alliance so he clearly asked him to choose anyone he looks impulsive but not psycho type.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Rm grieving  is too much but all his fbs with bani are good it doesnot look like he has any psycho problem or he is too possessive  to her even when he told her to choose him or her father basically  he has no hope to make her father agree for this alliance so he clearly asked him to choose anyone he looks impulsive but not psycho type.

That's the thing....his grieving seems to much so I m forcing myself to consider all options...but I can't honestly picture... the guy who takes Bani's name in sleep, who despite saying Prags is no one only Bani he loves, care so much about Prags.... person who loves his siblings and badi maa so much...how can that guy be Bani killer and baddie who attacked Prags.....so if they show him killer it has to be split personality disorder....but what Prags was going through yesterday is exactly what I thought....How can it be? Has to be some mistake...but what if it's true.....By God...

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope makers don't make us suspect Priya and other two younger siblings too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

I hope makers don't make us suspect Priya and other two younger siblings too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†What if the makers r just showing the others so that when at last they reveal it's Shefali who killed her bhabhi ,we would be 😱😱😱