Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

😆What if the makers r just showing the others so that when at last they reveal it's Shefali who killed her bhabhi ,we would be 😱😱😱

😆😆 also if they reveal Bani is not murdered but indeed it's an accident 😉 (Bani being alive is not possible now as she is signed up new show, I think that's why we spared from ghost and frequent fbs)

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So basically prashant is not working for sukanya. And sukanya is clueless about bani's murder.

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joypallavi

So basically prashant is not working for sukanya. And sukanya is clueless about bani's murder.

I think it’s pretty clear that badi ma is the real culprit. Ooper se Praghbir ko milana and peeche se pragati ke mind mein suspicion create karna. 

I thought that it might be Sukanya but I guess not after today’s episode.

Raghbir definitely cares a lot for Pragati, is aware of her recent tense mood, teases her. But I don’t want him to give her a chance just because badi ma is forcing him to do so. I want it to keep happening naturally like it has till now.

Praghbir ka aajka scene was cute. And Mahi Menu Chadyo song is just lovely.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

I think it’s pretty clear that badi ma is the real culprit. Ooper se Praghbir ko milana and peeche se pragati ke mind mein suspicion create karna. 

I thought that it might be Sukanya but I guess not after today’s episode.

Raghbir definitely cares a lot for Pragati, is aware of her recent tense mood, teases her. But I don’t want him to give her a chance just because badi ma is forcing him to do so. I want it to keep happening naturally like it has till now.

Praghbir ka aajka scene was cute. And Mahi Menu Chadyo song is just lovely.

I have same thought according  to articles some major revelation will happened in coming episode as sukanya reentered I thought prashant is sukanya pawn and bhoot drama is created by them but now that theory is nullified any other guesses . One more thing person who trapped rm is knew about secret cupboard so he or she will very much aware of malhotra house. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pragati should think practically,, if Bani wants to convey (or someone really want to) that Raghbir is her murderer why would she/they writes in a letter and keep it like treasure hunt.... There should be solid proofs than these gloves...

This track is interesting as to see how Pragati gonna deal with this....

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing episode.

Lovely Praghbir scenes and no family panchayat.

Pehle yeh sab kyun nahi kiya CVs.

Even if the show ends because of Big Boss, I hope they wrap it up nicely. Nothing wrong with finite shows.

Till then I will enjoy Praghbir and the mystery.

urmita thumbnail

This scene? What was the meaning do u think?

RM closed in on Prags.... gliding his hand over her arms towards the hand with key and shutting her up says very seriously.....

Aisa kyun kar rahi ho tum mere sath?

He didn't get to finish since badi ma came and Prags assumed it was nothing, just drunken nonsense...but was it? Assuming he is not killer and getting trapped...is he so completely in the dark as we believe? Or does he knows things too....His attitude towards prags has changed so suddenly....

I mean sure he cared for her always...but since he brought her back coz of badi maa....Bani jap has stopped... doesn't think about Bani anymore... even drunk he sees Prags in his mind...and we have seen the Praghbir scenes we got....I know it was building up for some time now...but I didn't expect this angle to be so prominent in RM.... didn't expect him to accept moving on from Bani this smoothly.....

Is it just CVs giving us Praghbir we wanted and making RM look guilty while Prags finds proofs? 2 birds with one stone.....or does this have some meaning....I still completely believe RM loved Bani and did not kill her...he is getting trapped....but is he as ignorant victim as he seems to everyone including the real killer? Or am I overthinking and should stop right now...😆😋

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya urmi its getting more and more confusing day by day as to who is the killer. I mean whenever Prags gets some clue like when Prags found the key in his shoe RM just opened his eyes and looked upon her  and asks what are u doing near my closet?Its like RM is aware of whatever she does even though he is drunk or not.It leaves me spellbound as to how he comes to know or whether he is faking it can't say right now.His feelings looks real though.Liking his changed attitude .yup I was right sukku is bani's close friend.I had guessed it long ago. But if sukku is also not involved in bani 's murder Then who is it?

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

This scene? What was the meaning do u think?

RM closed in on Prags.... gliding his hand over her arms towards the hand with key and shutting her up says very seriously.....

Aisa kyun kar rahi ho tum mere sath?

He didn't get to finish since badi ma came and Prags assumed it was nothing, just drunken nonsense...but was it? Assuming he is not killer and getting trapped...is he so completely in the dark as we believe? Or does he knows things too....His attitude towards prags has changed so suddenly....

I mean sure he cared for her always...but since he brought her back coz of badi maa....Bani jap has stopped... doesn't think about Bani anymore... even drunk he sees Prags in his mind...and we have seen the Praghbir scenes we got....I know it was building up for some time now...but I didn't expect this angle to be so prominent in RM.... didn't expect him to accept moving on from Bani this smoothly.....

Is it just CVs giving us Praghbir we wanted and making RM look guilty while Prags finds proofs? 2 birds with one stone.....or does this have some meaning....I still completely believe RM loved Bani and did not kill her...he is getting trapped....but is he as ignorant victim as he seems to everyone including the real killer? Or am I overthinking and should stop right now...😆😋

I don't want their romance this soon. But they look cute together. I didn't get clip of that scene. So post pics.

May be he confront her abt why she replace Bani frm his mind😆. He is not in his sense too. And Prags in a split abt, whom he really is, jst concern abt that key in her hand😆.