Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mafaaza12 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-teB-hlNb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

🤔something seems to be bit clear abt story progression, Prashant & sukku together in this, may be lyk we thought.

mafaaza12 thumbnail

BPP online TRP 23.4  ðŸ¤” in 6th place

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

BPP online TRP 23.4  ðŸ¤” in 6th place

Improved???😲

mafaaza12 thumbnail
joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Good theory and seems fit at present scenario  because bani live with them it means she is accepted by the family but with whom she fights because that person is definitely living in home at that time.

I am not talking about murderer but the person with whom bani fight it is not necessary that with whom she fight is a murderer or involved in murderer but after seeing prashant sukku pic it quite possible that prashant lied about the fight and bhoot drama is created by them only .

TenderCoconut thumbnail

I am not talking about murderer but the person with whom bani fight it is not necessary that with whom she fight is a murderer or involved in murderer but after seeing prashant sukku pic it quite possible that prashant lied about the fight and bhoot drama is created by them only .

But he lost Sanket in the process,poor mama,even if he's bad,it's too much😒

TenderCoconut thumbnail

BTW what's Sukku gonna do now???

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think they show that sukku tried to frame rm in bani's murderer . Because I donot think that they show kunti negative at this point . Till date kunti is the only character who has all the qualities which is present in our itv mystery thriller .

SathyaT thumbnail

I think they show that sukku tried to frame rm in bani's murderer . Because I donot think that they show kunti negative at this point . Till date kunti is the only character who has all the qualities which is present in our itv mystery thriller .

It could be,, yeah Kunti is behind Bani's murder for sure,, but If Sukku and Prasanth are in one team and wants to frame RM,, Prasanth n  Sankeet seems to be genuinely search for murderer,,, Sankeet death cannot be fake na,, 

mafaaza12 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_HttbH_ZG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What she's doing?😱

What medicine is this?😲