BPP episode discussion / speculation thread

Posted: 4 years ago

WELCOME TO BEPANAH PYAAR EPISODE DISCUSSION OR FUTURE TRACK   SPECULATION THREAD

• You can discuss abt episodes or future track.                                                                 
  • Keep discussion healthy, smooth yet funny.                                      
  • Respect individuals views / choices.                                                                                      
  •  Bashing / mocking / personal attacks on actors or members is strictly not allowed here.                                                                                                                 welcome you allπŸ€—
Edited by mafaaza12 - 4 years ago

Hiii,  can somebody plz explain what happened today??😲

Originally posted by TenderCoconut

Badi ma is planning a date for PragBhir πŸ˜•

So someone is clearly trying to trap Raghbir πŸ€” somewhere I feel RM is not the murderer... So is badi ma entered to confuse Pragati and not reaching real culprit.... Kunti is too sweet to believe (Sudha ji is doing amazing job but I really want her to tone down the sweet innocent expressions) and I so wish one positive character to be there in that mad house to support Pragati (can be anyone πŸ˜”)

Kunti is definitely not what she looks but I donot understand why rm is so close to him. I mean harshit also said him to move on and harshit genuinely care for him atleast it looks. Kunti is too smart so she might be killer or mastermind.

Originally posted by TenderCoconut

Badi ma know abt Bani.

Priya back home. Badi ma advised Priya to move on, RM hears & looks at Prags.

Kunti, and RM siblings arrange for pragbhir dinner date. RM reluctantly agrees for badi ma's sake.

Precap: Drenched Prags in RM room, RM ask her to change or will get cold, Prags find gloves in RM's room ,RM said it's mine

Originally posted by joypallavi

Kunti is definitely not what she looks but I donot understand why rm is so close to him. I mean harshit also said him to move on and harshit genuinely care for him atleast it looks. Kunti is too smart so she might be killer or mastermind.

There is two groups,

1. Pushing Prags towards Bani's murderer

2. Bani's murderer, who wants to remove prags frm their way

In this case badi ma fit for 2nd category.

I still feel RM is innocent and someone is framing him....and those gloves...if he did the murder wearing those then he won't keep them like that and say they are mine....RM is many things but dumb isn't one of his qualities...

I agree with mafaaza....there are two groups...

one pushing Prags towards Bani murderer...but they seem to want Prags to see RM is the murderer...so they can't be innocent party or just investigators...

Second category people wants Pragati away from past and out of their life...we know these are mostly madhouse people...

But where does badi maa stand? She is acting too sweet and whenever Sudha ji takes on a too sweet character it turns negative later....so what category does she fall in? 1st/2nd or some other category....

And what about that hooded person in car that follows Pragati....what category does that person fall in and is he/she same as the hooded person inside madhouse? Or are their multiple people playing their own games and confusing us? 

I m not sure about anything.....but my heart says RM is being framed...and it also says I would absolutely love it if badi maa stayed positive but that is too good to be true....

As for kunti she is not only too sweet but sharp minded also she has knew about akshay also even informed about priya to him already so she is always a step ahead of all the malhotra despite stay away from home for so long . Personally I am surprised that rm done sucidal act many times but she never come and neither anyone called her initially I thought that malhotra donot inform her because she is mentally unstable and her health get detoriate but in yesterday episode it is clear that rm informed her about bani's death . So why she didnot tried to get information about rm when even before entering her house she collect each and every information. And if she is aware why she didnot come to her if she loves rm so much . She just entered in house when pragati involved in bani murder mystery and more over rm develop a bond of trust with pragati. There is no guarantee that pragati stopped her investigation if Rm donot take back her or should take her father's help. Moreover she tried to be cupid between praghbir she genuinely want them together or she tried to distract pragati or separate them forever.

Badi Maa is too innocent to be real... Maybe she is actually the mastermind of everything...